Close

Likes Likes:  4
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Artissua the bridge operator kills old lady cuz she sucks at operating bridges

Bridge tender texted 'I killed a lady on the bridge,' according to probable cause affidavit

A West Palm Beach bridge tender was in court Friday after she was arrested in connection with the February death of a 79-year-old West Palm Beach woman who fell from the Royal Park Bridge.

Artissua Lafaye Paulk, 43, of Greenacres, faces a charge of one count of manslaughter by culpable negligence in the death of Carol Wright.

A judge set her bond at $20,000 and issued a no-contact order with witnesses or Wright's family.

She posted bail and was released from custody Friday afternoon, according to jail records.

Paulk was arrested Thursday after police said their investigation revealed that video evidence contradicted Paulk's statement that she walked outside to check the bridge for vehicles and pedestrians before opening the bridge.
    https://www.wptv.com/news/region-c-p...ause-affidavit
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    And the nigger fains distress... Look at those chimp eyes... I wonder if the news station photoshopped the pic to make the filthy baboon seem upset that it killed a human.... Well, maybe they did not have to photoshop. What the baboon is distressed about is a felony manslaughter charge. A dead human?? 'who cares', right nigger beast??? Never fear, nigger.... Government and the MSM could not give a rat's ass about a contributing and proud White American .... It's you, the nigger beast, that they care about.

"I killed a lady on the bridge"... They should have provided the entire message where she asks for the text reader to pick her up a quart of Night Train Express to drink with it's Fry Chiggun... I HATE niggers!!!!

The manslaughter charge will go precisely nowhere.... And the chimps knuckle on in their never ending quest to destroy this nation and bring our quality of life to that of some autistic HayShee ......
    At the core of Liberalism is the spoiled child - miserable as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of spoiled brats. - PJ O'Rourke

4. Likes IseDaDiva, Ignatow , Whitey Ford liked this post