Close

Likes Likes:  7
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Another feral yard ape axe-a-dent-lee shoots his burner Joanna with an "empty" gun on Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving with the family = turkey, mashed potatoes & pumpkin pie.
    Thanksgiving with niggers = homicide.
    San Antonio man arrested for fatally shooting girlfriend in head on Thanksgiving night, records show

A man has been arrested for fatally shooting his girlfriend on Thanksgiving night at a home in West Bexar County, according to jail records.

The Bexar County Sheriff’s Office said Paris Shaw, 24, was arrested at 5 p.m. Sunday in the 6000 block of De Zavala Road after someone reported him looking into vehicles. San Antonio police responded to the scene and Shaw ran off, BCSO said.

Shaw was eventually detained, and officers learned he was wanted in the Thanksgiving night shooting.

He was charged with aggravated assault with a deadly weapon causing serious bodily injury-family/dating, a first-degree felony, and burglary of a building, criminal trespassing and evading arrest. His bond is set at $232,000.
    The woman was found on the couch, bleeding from her nose.
    The witnesses told BCSO that Baker and Shaw were in a relationship, and Shaw was “being loud and belligerent” before the shooting.

One witness said he saw Shaw leave a room and return with a small rifle without the stock. Shaw stood in front of Baker, “emptied out a few rounds,” placed the gun between her eyes and threatened to pull the trigger, the witness told authorities according to the affidavit.

The woman allegedly said “go ahead I don’t care” and Shaw pulled the trigger, the affidavit states.

https://www.ksat.com/news/local/2022...-records-show/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Some retarded white women seem to love this glamorized way of suicide. Death by nigger? Oh well, they seem to love it and they do get rid of themselves afterwards so I guess I shouldn't be too mad.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    The woman allegedly said “go ahead I don’t care” and Shaw pulled the trigger, the affidavit states.
    A nigger who did what was requested of him, without needing a touch-up with a whip. Maybe the burner didn't save him the wang?
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

4. Likes LeQuint Dickey Mining Co. liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    A nigger who did what was requested of him, without needing a touch-up with a whip. Maybe the burner didn't save him the wang?
    We don't need gun control in this country, we need Nigger control. Preferably repatriation to the Muddaland with the "one drop rule" as the standard for mandatory extradition. Half-baked Nigger thought the gun was empty? Yeah right Nigger. I've yet to see a firearm that uses a four round only magazine.

6. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post