That's all. I just really miss it. I was born in the USA in 1991. The media showed white people. Rock and roll was popular. No musicians were obligated to put blacks in their videos. It was expected that you wouldn't see blacks. Country music was about country living and family values. Now, country music is all about drinking.

The USA is so cucked now. Obama's father was able to come over from Africa, knock up a white woman, not raise the child, and we made that child president. I can't think of anything else in history that is more cucked than that. That is something that this country can never recover from.

I consider moving to Europe. The thing is, I'm thirty-one. I own an acre of land in a country area right outside of a very white town. The path to success with a wife and a family is clear. It's easy to do when you own a home that is paid off. It needs a little work but the path is clear. There's still this part of me that doesn't want to be a part of the USA, no matter where I am. I'm guessing that I'll end up vacationing in Europe quite often. Who knows? I know that if I stay, my children will never know the great nation that I was born into. They'll be pledging allegiance to a flag ruled by foreigners.