Close

Likes Likes:  19
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

After 2 Times a 6 yo Nigger Brought Gun to School, 3rd Time Shoots White Teacher - 'Life Threatening Injuries'

Richneck Elementary School Teacher - Blond, beautiful... WHITE.... Shot by a 6 year old APE student... This is from only one source, but it seems the little shit stain brought guns to school 2 times previously and that the District Superintendent had information Monkey Boy might be bringing a weapon this time as well. The woman was shot thru the hand and into the abdomen. After wrestling the gun away from the FUCKING MONKEY, she got all her students out of the room before collapsing.

No conclusive evidence it was a NIGGER... And I'm researching. Look at school demographics, below. The gun was taken from the sprog's shitlet launcher so she may be charged. When she is, MAYBE the vermin MSM will post a pic of it's disgusting monkey face. I'll be looking.

One of many articles about the shooting (I had to specify 'Fox News' as all I got on a generic Google search was Liberal MSM trash) :

https://www.foxnews.com/us/virginia-...ooting-teacher

The teacher: Abby Zwerner... Say that name... Another victim of nigger outrages.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image (30).png 
Views:	207 
Size:	190.9 KB 
ID:	21729

It's a VERY niggerized school. Here are the demographics from Dept. of Ed site

Name:	image (42).png 
Views:	180 
Size:	33.0 KB 
ID:	21728

From the school's web site... Just look at those dead, nigger eyes (not the nigger in question - a classmate)

Name:	image (27).png 
Views:	184 
Size:	378.8 KB 
ID:	21730
    Last edited by Kagman; 01-15-2023 at 11:18 AM.
    At the core of Liberalism is the spoiled child - miserable as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of spoiled brats. - PJ O'Rourke

2. Likes Ray Cizzums, Jim Crow, Chimp Detester liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    The cucks at the NY Post published some garbage story about the shooting, where a "classmate's parent" was quoted.
    They include a giant pic of her, that looked like it was from her OnlyFans page. She was as attractive as a sheboon can get,
    no doubt a diversion from the hideous jungle bat mammy of the shooter. The Post caught a lot of hell in the comments, so
    while the story is still up, the pic isn't. One thing is for sure - we'll never see the mammy, or sprog, pictured in the NY Post.

4. Likes Kagman, Jim Crow, Chimp Detester liked this post
    Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    The cucks at the NY Post published some garbage story about the shooting, where a "classmate's parent" was quoted.
    They include a giant pic of her, that looked like it was from her OnlyFans page. She was as attractive as a sheboon can get,
    no doubt a diversion from the hideous jungle bat mammy of the shooter. The Post caught a lot of hell in the comments, so
    while the story is still up, the pic isn't. One thing is for sure - we'll never see the mammy, or sprog, pictured in the NY Post.
    the shitlet launcher in question here may be arrested on a firearms violation. I think it was a legal weapon but improperly stored. If so, mug shots will be taken and, MAYBE, someone will post, somewhere...

Post a link to the post story.... does not come up in my search results
    At the core of Liberalism is the spoiled child - miserable as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of spoiled brats. - PJ O'Rourke

6. Likes Jim Crow, Ray Cizzums, Chimp Detester liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kagman View Post
    the shitlet launcher in question here may be arrested on a firearms violation. I think it was a legal weapon but improperly stored. If so, mug shots will be taken and, MAYBE, someone will post, somewhere...

Post a link to the post story.... does not come up in my search results
    Like I said, they quoted some model ratchet - Brittaney Gregory - who's sprog also goes to the school,
    just so they could include a huge pic of her all dolled up. That pissed off enough of the readers that they
    took the attention whore's picture down. Here's the link.
    https://nypost.com/2023/01/09/abby-z...onfiscate-gun/

Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Told ya I smelled nigger all over this !

love the comments

Name:	comments.png 
Views:	39 
Size:	27.0 KB 
ID:	21737

9. Likes Jim Crow, Ray Cizzums, Chimp Detester liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    The NY post has a set of nigger balls hanging from it’s chin!

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    The NY post has a set of nigger balls hanging from it’s chin!
    My sentiments exactly, and I've expressed them many times, by clicking the reporter's email links.
    I've had several nasty email exchanges with them, which believe you me - they got the worst of...

12. Likes Jim Crow liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    That poor woman, shot because of a stupid little chimp with a gun. I should consider supporting her recovery and donating some money for her act of heroism. As for the future criminal of America, I hope they throw it's ass in a cage and lock it away for good. Sentence that devil's spawn to 200 years in prison, let it start in juvenile hall, then when it grows up throw it in a cell with all the other losers and let it die in there. Send it's mammy in there too and if possible, IF they can even locate the dad then send it to the NU as well. A good nigger is a caged nigger.