Close

Likes Likes:  44
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like

Angry Connecticut Nigger Just Got a Lifetime Scholarship at NU for Stabbing His Mudshark to Death in 2018

Connecticut Man Sentenced for ‘Horrid Butchering’ of Domestic Violence Victim Who Tried to Break Up With Him
    A Connecticut man will likely die behind bars after being sentenced to decades in prison earlier this week for the brutal murder of a woman he dated for a short while during the summer of 2018.

Danielle Marie Fasciocco was a beloved teacher who worked with special needs children at a STEM-focused magnet school in Hartford. According to her obituary, she was “passionate about her students and teaching” and loved her deaf rescue dog, Nova, and her two cats.

Cornel Myers (nigger), 39, met his victim at the Hunter’s Crossing apartments in Middletown, Conn. By mid-August 2018, Fasciocco was more than done with the brief relationship, calling police to say that she was
    https://lawandcrime.com/crime/connec...k-up-with-him/

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Cornel-Myers-appears-in-a-mugshot.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	532.1 KB 
ID:	21725
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    The night she died, Fasciocco had been commiserating with friends at The Flying Monkey Bar & Grill,
    How appropriate.

Cornell penned a very eloquent plea for his innocence, using the language of his people - Bixnood.

I did not do it again I did not do it…you guys are the reason for this. You guys are the cause of this … I hope you Lady are happy now that the reason why I do it I write this so yoo know everyone is gonna really think I kill her This is what yoo want for me to get in trouble she would’n be by ‘her self.
    The mudshark said: “I don’t know how I keep finding these types of men,” I guess this wasn't her first nigger boyfriend.

Name:	Danielle Marie Fasciocco - Google Search.png 
Views:	37 
Size:	205.8 KB 
ID:	21732
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    How appropriate.

Cornell penned a very eloquent plea for his innocence, using the language of his people - Bixnood.

The mudshark said: “I don’t know how I keep finding these types of men,” I guess this wasn't her first nigger boyfriend.

Name:	Danielle Marie Fasciocco - Google Search.png 
Views:	37 
Size:	205.8 KB 
ID:	21732
    You beat me to it!!! I just downloaded the same pic from her actual 'Mudshark Mortuary" - See the heading... Too funny

Name:	image (44).png 
Views:	384 
Size:	275.4 KB 
ID:	21733

'Bixnood' Too funny!
    At the core of Liberalism is the spoiled child - miserable as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of spoiled brats. - PJ O'Rourke

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kagman View Post
    You beat me to it!!! I just downloaded the same pic from her actual 'Mudshark Mortuary" - See the heading... Too funny

Name:	image (44).png 
Views:	384 
Size:	275.4 KB 
ID:	21733

'Bixnood' Too funny!
    Look at her - pretty, educated, good job. WHY did she want that butt-ugly pavement ape? WHY?? She couldn't find one single nice Italian guy? She found something irresistible about that boot-lipped, pea-brained, violent purebred nigger? What connection could she have with it? What could they talk about? How the hell could she take her clothes off and let it maul her with its black paws? How is this possible?

Do we have any psychologists on this forum? I really need an answer for this epidemic of mudsharkism by women who otherwise seem perfectly normal and end up "butchered". Don't they know that with niggers if they can't have you, no one will?

I hate mysteries.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    That racetraitor is better off daid! Once they go black, we don’t want them back!

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    So Danielle Marie Fasciocco was once a valuable, educated, beautiful human being, but it decided to betray its humanity and bed down with a ferocious non-human nigger crap beast. Probably influenced by America-hating sub-cockroach lib-tard professors and/or had daddy issues...

Muh-dicked by a nigger: Call the grave digger.

Name:	Danielle Marie Fasciocco.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	21.8 KB 
ID:	21739

And why in the world did the legal system take 5 years to cage and koon-vict the feral nigger? Are there more victims at the claws of this putrid crap beast?

And mega-turd excrement-beast Cornel Myers (Perhaps named "Cornel" in bixnood honor of Cornel Sanders, of KFC fame??), you vile , disgusting, stinking, worthless pile of stinking pig crap: May your time enrolled at NU have you desiring goodification at every moment. May every fellow inmate crimminigger crap-beast mistake you for its ho, and every human inmate mistake you for a punching bag. May every prison guard mistake you for a urinal.

And Cornel Myers, meet your ever-present koonpanion, the aids-infected sex-crazed cell mate Kalvin the Kuddly Koon. It will be keeping you very warm this winter with its despicable 12-inch aids-infected radiator hose (a.k.a. aids stick), Cornel Myers.

Oh, and when Kalvin is reeming out your hemorrhoids, packing your fudge, you vile rodent, Kalvin insists on being on top, while you bite the pillow in extreme anguish.

Name:	Fat Ugly nigger - 009-B.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	53.7 KB 
ID:	21740

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Go with mud, bathe in blood !!

Bye slut !
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Look at her - pretty, educated, good job. WHY did she want that butt-ugly pavement ape? WHY?? She couldn't find one single nice Italian guy? She found something irresistible about that boot-lipped, pea-brained, violent purebred nigger? What connection could she have with it? What could they talk about? How the hell could she take her clothes off and let it maul her with its black paws? How is this possible?

Do we have any psychologists on this forum? I really need an answer for this epidemic of mudsharkism by women who otherwise seem perfectly normal and end up "butchered". Don't they know that with niggers if they can't have you, no one will?

I hate mysteries.
    I also wonder why any human female will rut with any nigger. We've discussed here time and again that they are mentally ill, daddy issues, a big Fuck you to their families, self-loathing, bad home environment, yeah yeah. Then there are those who believe in beastiality, in unnatural acts, because -- they have been programmed to go think blacks are our equals. And then there's the group that thinks niggers have swag, self-confidence, and driven by their animal lust to bed an animal.

I didn't have to be told that niggers are not like us. Early on, I had to hear civil war, erased the history of slavery, whatever. But I really saw there is no comparison in how we look vs. them. Other peoples know that niggers aren't like them.

If instinct is not enough to convince one that niggers are not human, then life experience and being aware and hearing the news should make everyone know that niggers are violent. Put your hand in a hyena's mouth, you deserve what you get. Mudshark, get what you deserve.

At least no sprogs came from this evil union. Imagine, given the gift of humanity, only to throw it away with a filthy nigger.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    I also wonder why any human female will rut with any nigger. We've discussed here time and again that they are mentally ill, daddy issues, a big Fuck you to their families, self-loathing, bad home environment, yeah yeah. Then there are those who believe in beastiality, in unnatural acts, because -- they have been programmed to go think blacks are our equals. And then there's the group that thinks niggers have swag, self-confidence, and driven by their animal lust to bed an animal.

I didn't have to be told that niggers are not like us. Early on, I had to hear civil war, erased the history of slavery, whatever. But I really saw there is no comparison in how we look vs. them. Other peoples know that niggers aren't like them.

If instinct is not enough to convince one that niggers are not human, then life experience and being aware and hearing the news should make everyone know that niggers are violent. Put your hand in a hyena's mouth, you deserve what you get. Mudshark, get what you deserve.

At least no sprogs came from this evil union. Imagine, given the gift of humanity, only to throw it away with a filthy nigger.
    Many of us had a less-than-ideal home life when growing up, I'm sure - alcholism, abuse, poverty, rebellious towards fathers who were strict with us, etc. I guess it dpends on the person, but I just can't see how any of that would result in, "I'm going to live and rut with a hairless sub-simian", unless it's as you say - the ultimate FU to parents. It's certainly not an FU to society anymore and being rebellious at 25+ years old looks very silly. If these burners are doing it for shock value, they're wasting their time. Society is encouraging them to bed down with groids and they're just conforming in that respect.

All very good points you make, but further study is needed

Name:  bookworm.gif
Views: 260
Size:  6.5 KB

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Appropos of nothing: Every time I see this subject line I can't help thinking some Libtard needs to revise Mark Twain's classic book for the big screen:

"A Connecticut Nigger Squats in Kang Arthuh's Sec8 Crib".

The main character, Hank, will be De'vaunte, a nigger buck who is:
    "The Boss." He is practical, business-minded, hard-working, determined, resourceful, intelligent, and possessed of an unbelievably good memory. He has a firm idea of right and wrong
    Allisande will, of course, be a rachet sow with a lengthy weave and tarantula-sized fake eyelashes who twerks for De'vaunte.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Appropos of nothing: Every time I see this subject line I can't help thinking some Libtard needs to revise Mark Twain's classic book for the big screen:

"A Connecticut Nigger Squats in Kang Arthuh's Sec8 Crib".

The main character, Hank, will be De'vaunte, a nigger buck who is:

Allisande will, of course, be a rachet sow with a lengthy weave and tarantula-sized fake eyelashes who twerks for De'vaunte.
    Spot on, Diva!!

13. Likes IseDaDiva, Chimp Detester liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Filthy mudshark hoe deleted, and the nog off to NU. Nothing of value was lost. (Except the taxpayers money to keep it alive)