Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Lisa Marie Prestley died

Lisa Marie Presley dies.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/enter...d/11043024002/

And, yes, she was jabbed.

Attachment 21723

Why is this posted in nigger-lovers? She burned it with freak Michael Jackson. Yes, she was married to the bleached monkey.

2. Likes Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jenkemfactory View Post
    Lisa Marie Presley dies.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/enter...d/11043024002/

And, yes, she was jabbed.

Attachment 21723

Why is this posted in nigger-lovers? She burned it with freak Michael Jackson. Yes, she was married to the bleached monkey.
    I REMEMBER that. I doubt she was MUH DIKKED by the freak since he liked BUGGERING 14 year old boys!! MacCauley Culkin's @$$h0le is stretched so wide he can't hear his own farts!!

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah, Lisa Marie was married to Michael nigger. Also Nicholas Cage. No loss.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

5. Likes Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sounds like the typical spoiled rich kid making a string of bad decisions leading to an early departure. Daddy issues, drugs, a string of men including a nigger pedo with no interest in her as a person, and ultimately hoisted on her own miniature petard filled with experimental poisons.

Ordinarily I'd comment about how daddy must be proud but as many bad decisions as he made, it's only natural that she wound up this way.

Of course, there were comorbidities involved in the demise of the whole Presley Kingdom.Elvis' family had a genetic mutation that was known to cause heart problems. When he died at 42, his heart was enlarged and hardened. His mother would pass years earlier from the same. Lisa's son was just a flat out drug head with depression who killed himself.

Lisa's "marriage" to Jackscoon was a transparent sham, Wacko only having married her for reasons not far from what motivates royal marriages: Coalescence if industry power, publicity, Michael's needing a beard after rumors of pedophilia... You know, the usual stuff. I personally think he had designs on the Presley song library.

Ultimately, she's just another sad white trailer trash nigger lover with a history of falling for the wrong ideas, friends, men (or nigger chomos) and medical advise. I guess Lisa learned nothing after watching her father taking bad advice from doctors.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

7. Likes Jim Crow liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    They just arrested a nigger stealing cars at Graceland. Fans were paying respects to LMP and nigger was breaking into their cars. I don't get coal burners. I really don't.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    When I first saw Lisa Marie Presley,I thought she was cute.But,that ended when she married the child molesting nigger! It was probably a farce to try and cover up Jacksons’ kiddie fondling escapades. but it doesn’t matter to me.She still got with a nigger.Lisa Marie Presley was a mudshark in my book!