Close

Likes Likes:  5
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Koonye marries another mudshark hoe!

Oh, happy day! So romantic.

Just a few weeks after settling his bitter divorce from ex-whore Kim Kardashian, Koonye West is a married nigga again - to an architect from Melbourne, DailyMail.com can reveal.

And DailyMail.com has learned that Kanye swept his new cum dumpster away to a five-star luxury resort in Utah last week.
    The controversial cRapper recently tied the knot with 27-year-old Bianca Censori, the 'head of architecture' for his brand Yeezy.
    The architect/Blushing Bride/dirty gold-digging mudshark.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Koonyemudsharkbianca Censori.png 
Views:	55 
Size:	512.7 KB 
ID:	21720

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...a-Censori.html
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

2. Likes DavidAllenNiggertoe liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I saw this today too, meh.. just a question of how long it takes until Mudshark #2 dumps Koonye the same as Mudshark #1 did.

Guess she's low and craven enough to crank out a few mixiglets to parade around the woke audience.
    Maybe Koonye will freak out and batwing this converted sow and himself when she kicks it to the curb in a few years after grabbing everything she can get.

I really don't relish the thought of having to see that ridiculous coon splashed in the news for the next 20-30 years.

4. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidAllenNiggertoe View Post
    I saw this today too, meh.. just a question of how long it takes until Mudshark #2 dumps Koonye the same as Mudshark #1 did.

Guess she's low and craven enough to crank out a few mixiglets to parade around the woke audience.
    Maybe Koonye will freak out and batwing this converted sow and himself when she kicks it to the curb in a few years after grabbing everything she can get.

I really don't relish the thought of having to see that ridiculous coon splashed in the news for the next 20-30 years.
    NEITHER do I!!

6. Likes IseDaDiva, DavidAllenNiggertoe liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidAllenNiggertoe View Post

You have to admit Koonye goes for the classy ones - a lawyer and a head architect. When is that uppity, fugly groid going to self-destruct the way they all do?
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

8. Likes DavidAllenNiggertoe liked this post