Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Lib school official & she boon NPR reporter manage to convince 3rd grade class that Dr. Seuss' The Sneetches is racist towards niggers

A school in Ohio abruptly ended a reading of Dr. Seuss' The Sneetches after a student recognized its lessons about racism.
    Yeah, I'm sure tha this "student" came to this magical 'realization' all by him/herself.

According to an article by The Dispatch, a third-grade classroom within Shale Meadows Elementary School, which is part of Ohio's Olentangy Local School District, was reading Dr. Seuss' The Sneetches while spending a day with NPR reporter Erika Beras.
    NPR. She boon. Reporter.

At one point, one of the students made a comment about the book's themes and lessons on racism. "It's almost like what happened back then, how people were treated...Like, disrespected...Like, white people disrespected Black people, but then, they might stand up in the book," the student commented.
    Another brainwashed kid. And who might've made him believe something like that?

The district's assistant director of communications, Amanda Beeman , stoop up and interrupted the reading shortly after the comment was made. "I don't know if I feel comfortable with book being one of the ones featured," Beeman said. "I just feel like this isn't teaching anything about economics, and this is a little bit more about differences with race and everything like that."
    Liberal cat lady with 200 useless college degrees who goes home every night to a house full of cats and books on Marxist philosophy LOL

Beras later contacted Beeman about what happened, Beeman said, "When the book began addressing racism, segregation and discriminating behaviors, this was not the conversation we had prepared Mrs. Robek, the students or parents would take place.
    What friggin' book are these assholes reading!!? The Sneetches I read in school wasn't about any of those things.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/sc...17bec3090a3f36
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    This bitch looks like a damn sneetch. Perhaps she didn’t want to read a biography about herself.