Close

Likes Likes:  32
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Buffarilla "Lizzo" rocks its bikini and tells the world that slabs of monkey cellulite is "art"

Get some eyewash... you're gonna need it....

https://www.breitbart.com/entertainm...s-body-is-art/

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    No. Hell no. That black fat shit is utterly disgusting. Indecent. Profane.

The concept of free speech is to be able to discuss what good can be achieved. Allowing ugly niggers to do this, print it in the media, distribute it - what does that accomplish? Nigger bucks, themselves lacking morality, decorum, good taste, will find this attractive. But, for the 80% of us non-niggers, will find this repulsive (I've allowed for 7% of perverse humans).

Philosophy tackles topics of existence, morality, ethics, society, order, and aesthetics (among other things). No nigger sub-simian sub-Saharan has ever produced anything to do with philosophy. That fact is telling - that they are beings apart from us.

So I suppose here is where, if I say this in public, I will be labeled a racist, because I want things that are pleasing to most humans. To not allow for the depravity of the negroids race - that makes us racists. I will bet anyone, put this on a billboard in China or Japan, and most, if not all, would find it offensive.

This is not freedom of speech. Imagine young innocent humans seeing that, as if that is acceptable. They wonder why we hate them. Their very actions, behavior, presence is just not compatible to common sense. This is not showing us they want to live in peace.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    The fat disgusting nigger sow is celebrating it’s obesity. I’d like to celebrate its death!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    The fat disgusting nigger sow is celebrating it’s obesity. I’d like to celebrate its death!
    Don't worry. It shouldn't be too long. It has, or will have, a heart probably doubled in size, dibeetus and fatty liver disease oncoming, coronary arteries blocked by a diet of greasy fast food, and sleep apnea - all things to be celebrated in Clown World where morbid obesity is trendy.

The beast's snoring must sound like a chainsaw and the farting could probably blow a safe open. Very sexy.

ETA: Some great comments there:

“Bikini-Clad Lizzo Celebrates Obesity in Instagram Video: ‘This Body Is Art’”

OMG. Nix. That amorphous blob of dark fat is Fart. Elephant Fart. Wet Elephant Fart.

"Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    How am I supposed to celebrate obesity when the very image of that sow takes peoples appetites away?
    Wherever you find failure, you will find niggers. From the slums, to the unemployment line, to prison, to homeless shelters. And where ever you find niggers, you will find failure. IE Detroit, Chicago, Baltimore, Memphis, Cleveland, Haiti, and Africa. These are facts.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    The MSM is leading a concerted effort, across the spectrum of print, visual and advertising venues, to desensitize us to the most hideous of all creatures - black ratchets, sheboons and most-of-all : buffarillas. Our eyes are constantly assaulted, by the sight of one hefty black porker after another. They could hire attractive black females, few as they are - but instead, they foist one fugly monster after another, into prominence. I've quit watching television entirely, because I've become hyper-sensitive to the fat-black-and-fugly. I don't try to hide it - some 6' 220 pound, blue weaved nurse came thru the door, was not happy when I winced from the sight of her. So I don't think the MSM's campaign is going according to plan...

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    The MSM is leading a concerted effort, across the spectrum of print, visual and advertising venues, to desensitize us to the most hideous of all creatures - black ratchets, sheboons and most-of-all : buffarillas. Our eyes are constantly assaulted, by the sight of one hefty black porker after another. They could hire attractive black females, few as they are - but instead, they foist one fugly monster after another, into prominence. I've quit watching television entirely, because I've become hyper-sensitive to the fat-black-and-fugly. I don't try to hide it - some 6' 220 pound, blue weaved nurse came thru the door, was not happy when I winced from the sight of her. So I don't think the MSM's campaign is going according to plan...
    You may not call them buffarillas or sowpotomi. They are "Proud Black Women of Size". That their weight may equal that of an especially stocky Shetland pony must not be mentioned. Please check your sizeist and racyciss attitudes at the door.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    That is one nasty sow right there.

9. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    You may not call them buffarillas or sowpotomi. They are "Proud Black Women of Size". That their weight may equal that of an especially stocky Shetland pony must not be mentioned. Please check your sizeist and racyciss attitudes at the door.
    The NY Post masquerades as a conservative newspaper. but they are woketard asswipes nonetheless. Their online site has a video section,
    and everyday, for years, they highlight a video by this pork-o-zuna named Asia Grace. It's always her, reacting to the subject, by making a face,
    and it is not a pretty sight. I finally had enough, and wrote a letter pointing this out, and asked them to stop putting a hurt on my eyeballs.
    Since then, I haven't seen this sow hanging a mug on my screen. Score one for ole Ray's poison pen....

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    There's a reason(s) why I haven't been swimming in mixed company in many years. At 6'0" and nearly 230, standards of decorum and good taste take precedent.

This tub-o-shit makes me feel positively svelte.

12. Likes IseDaDiva, DavidAllenNiggertoe liked this post