Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

Pet death by neglect/abuse in this demographic

It’s too prevalent

2. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Tell it like it is
    Chimpout Guest

Obvious

This trash has no respect for human life, so why would they care about an animal?

On a side note....When it comes to punishment for animal cruelty, this country is, pardon my language, a bunch of pussies.
    In my own state, I saw where a 12 year old set a dog on fire and only got a mental evaluation. A niggers drug a dog behind his truck and it was only a misdemeanor. Another fucking niggers posted video of himself killing some newborn kittens at his nigger nest apartments.
    I would like to see some serious hurt, up to and including death, in some cases for anybody of ANY age who abuses animals.
    And for six year olds who shoot human teachers.

4. Likes Tar Remover, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers hate everything we HUMANS love and protect. Niggers are more than happy to torture and kill innocent animals.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Was there ever a time they weren’t allowed to own pets? I see comments in new stories about animal cruelty convictions of this demographic saying, “why are animals given better treatment than people?” somehow trying to defend the perp. empathy for the animal. “Me me me me me me”

7. Likes Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers should be banned from owning pets! They are lower than animals. Send them all back to ape-frica. Let the animals own them!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Shouldn’t the owner of a pet be smarter than the pet? Niggers are not as smart and less domesticated than any pet I’ve ever seen.Niggers are the lowest beast of their species.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    You wanna see a man get mean ?
    Hurt an animal in front of Doc Cizzums....

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    You wanna see a man get mean ?
    Hurt an animal in front of Doc Cizzums....
    Me too brother. Can't stand that shit.

12. Likes Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover liked this post
    Bull Whip
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Tar Remover View Post
    Niggers hate everything we HUMANS love and protect. Niggers are more than happy to torture and kill innocent animals.
    Exactly right; I'd like to add though that niggers enjoy hurting and murdering ANYTHING that's living....I heard an interview with a 12 year old nigger that had committed a violent Felony; can't remember now Exactly but it Was a Violent Felony, say " doing bad things IS Fun", this is coming from a 12 year old (nigger), and you can widen that out to Every nigger on the planet.

14. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    I hate niggers, and I hate niggers with pit bulls.

I remember one time I was trying to go shopping at Nigmart (AKA Walmart, before I got a Sam's Club membership and could start avoiding all the niggershines), and this teennigger with an ugly ass pit bull (clearly NOT a medical dog) started walking down the same aisle as me when its beast started snarling, barking at me, and acting like it wanted to attack me. The nigger started laughing, and that's when I pulled out my Glock 19 and pointed it at his dog.

You should've seen that dumb nigger's fucking face. It almost turned white and it yanked on the niggerdog's chain so hard I thought he was going to break its neck.

There were a couple humans as well in the same aisle, and they said nothing to me, and I just went about my business, holstered my gun, kept shopping, checked out, paid for my stuff with cash, and left the store.

I hate irresponsible dog owners, and I hate niggers, and I hate pit bulls.

I work as a delivery driver and I always concealed carry when doing my job, because A) I might be delivering to niggers, and there is always a chance that they might try to rob and kill me, or kill me and rob me, or B) some nigger or meth head might forget to lock up their dog or keep it in a secure space, and I might need to kill it when it tries to attack me. It's annoying as fuck when I'm doing my job (literally what the customer asks me to do) and some dog tries to harm me. It's even more annoying when I can hear the customer laughing in their house as it happens.

I swear to God, I'd love to blast some niggerdog's brains all over its owner's porch if it went for me and we'll see who is laughing then.

16. Likes Tar Remover liked this post