Close

Likes Likes:  13
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Sowboons never know when to shut up, just keep ratcheting it up, 300 days !!

Watch this unstoppable boon live it up getting its ass in a sling because it just couldn't stop flapping those boot lips all over its blue gums.

https://vidmax.com/video/217123-ratc...s-it-more-real

2. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    300 days don't mean nothing to a sheboon. She'll probably enjoy it, getting free rent and education at NU with other feral beasts.

In my opinion, though, the judge should not have engaged in The Price is Right with this ape. The bench should be above that, because, it appeared comical to me that there's some haggling and again, IMHO, frivolous. The negress gets to go to jail, but, it got the judge's goat - it was successful in dragging him to her level of absurdity and niggerness. If I was the judge, I'd raise it once to 60 days, then get the bailiff to drag her out of there immediately. The law - must be beyond reproach, beyond debasement by a nigger, as factual and dispassionate and logical as possible. The mere raising of days showed, again, IMHO, capriciousness. There's no point in horse trading, or arguing, with a nigger.

All ferals really belong in the jungle or bush in Africa and the Middle East.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    They really are convinced in their tiny vestigial brains - thanks to Libtards, SJWs and other assorted nigger-loving nutcases/phonies - that they needn't adhere to laws and rules that govern mere humans. It does seem they're right about that.

The only person I've seen who can completely shut down a mouthy ghetto rachet is Judge Judy.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    They really are convinced in their tiny vestigial brains - thanks to Libtards, SJWs and other assorted nigger-loving nutcases/phonies - that they needn't adhere to laws and rules that govern mere humans. It does seem they're right about that.

The only person I've seen who can completely shut down a mouthy ghetto rachet is Judge Judy.
    They understand the language of the whip. Even animals understand that if they did wrong, they try not to anger their masters. Not so with niggers. The more they push. This is why the police shoot them. They deserve it.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    They understand the language of the whip. Even animals understand that if they did wrong, they try not to anger their masters. Not so with niggers. The more they push. This is why the police shoot them. They deserve it.
    Brutality, violence, fear, and punishment is all they understand. You can't reason with a primitive species on par with a lamprey and that has no conscience or intelligence.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

7. Likes DavidAllenNiggertoe, Ray Cizzums liked this post