Close

Likes Likes:  117
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Princess Cruises sued after guest raped and given AIDS by art auction nigger onboard

Princess Cruises passenger claims she contracted HIV after being raped by auctioneer

The niggers on The Love Boat never raped anyone 'cuz they knew that Captain Stubing would beat their ass and throw 'em overboard!

A27-year-old California woman has filed a lawsuit against Princess Cruises alleging that an art auctioneer aboard the ship raped her – and that she contracted HIV during the assault.

The woman, referred to as Jane Doe, claims she was aboard the Sky Princess on Dec. 28, 2021, when a Park West Gallery employee named Aleksander invited her to a shipboard auction.

When she arrived, the auctioneer allegedly “provided her with a drink and began talking to her, and he stood very close to her,.”

He then allegedly “began to brush his hand up against her leg and then gripped her buttocks.”

The woman “felt ill, scared, and did not know what to do, so she just froze,” the suit states.

The man then pushed her into a closet and raped her while using a condom — even though she said “no” repeatedly, the legal filing alleges.

However, the condom allegedly came off during the assault or the assailant removed it, according to the lawsuit.

Shortly after the cruise ended on Jan. 8, 2022, the woman began feeling ill and underwent tests, which found that she had contracted HIV, the lawsuit charges.
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/travel/new...b7822d220ca72b
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes Ray Cizzums, Chimp Detester liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    There really was a reason for swift rope justice. Why go through the court process, when it is plain as day, a nigger did it. Due process is only for humans.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Senior Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    Princess Cruises passenger claims she contracted HIV after being raped by auctioneer

The niggers on The Love Boat never raped anyone 'cuz they knew that Captain Stubing would beat their ass and throw 'em overboard!

https://www.msn.com/en-us/travel/new...b7822d220ca72b
    Because a snakehead nig is what you think of when you imagine an art auctioneer.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Espantoon View Post
    Because a snakehead nig is what you think of when you imagine an art auctioneer.
    More like a "fart" auctioneer!!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Espantoon View Post
    A snakehead nig with AIDS. I wonder if Sotheby's has any of those?

Anyway, do we know this woman is a YT? Her behavior was pretty outrageous (getting piss drunk inviting a nigger to her room and saying she thought he was only coming over to review the activities list with her? Just "standing there" while the groid put its paws all over her?) and if it's a sow, I bet it only complained because it got HIV and saw a bundle of money in its future.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Some woke cuckturd was trying to explain to me that the nogs only appear to have a much higher crime rate because the wayshist popo just grab the first nig they see in the vicinity of a crime.

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Groid_Rage View Post
    Some woke cuckturd was trying to explain to me that the nogs only appear to have a much higher crime rate because the wayshist popo just grab the first nig they see in the vicinity of a crime.
    If the shoe fits.....
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FB_IMG_1529189088560.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	34.5 KB 
ID:	21684

Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    A snakehead nig with AIDS. I wonder if Sotheby's has any of those?

Anyway, do we know this woman is a YT? Her behavior was pretty outrageous (getting piss drunk inviting a nigger to her room and saying she thought he was only coming over to review the activities list with her? Just "standing there" while the groid put its paws all over her?) and if it's a sow, I bet it only complained because it got HIV and saw a bundle of money in its future.
    Either a sow or the dumbest white woman on the planet.

Piss drunk and cavorting with a buck? What, she never hear of Cosby?

Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    I wonder what "art" this retrovirus snakehead was pushing on the Scuzz Boat ?

Niggers don't advance much past grade school mentality, sounds like some coon worshipping YT libtards invited it to display its' "stick figures acting out violent crime" series.

If it was a mudshark that got AIDS'ed , then good for her , learn the hard way what happens when inviting a coon juice injection from an AIDS auctioneer !

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    There's a lot of scams in a cruise, one of them "art auctions". Worthless art made by unknowns who will remain unknown, 99.9% of them. Usually some painters from Eastern Europe and China. I've seen some people with money to burn just bid and buy worthless paintings. But maybe they just want to spend it all before they go.

As far as this victim: if it's a sow, who cares? If it's a stupid human, still, rape is unexcusable.

Rape apes, no means yes. That's why they deserve jail, or rope.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    There's a lot of scams in a cruise, one of them "art auctions". Worthless art made by unknowns who will remain unknown, 99.9% of them. Usually some painters from Eastern Europe and China. I've seen some people with money to burn just bid and buy worthless paintings. But maybe they just want to spend it all before they go.

As far as this victim: if it's a sow, who cares? If it's a stupid human, still, rape is unexcusable.

Rape apes, no means yes. That's why they deserve jail, or rope.
    Probably badly-made reproductions bought in bulk from Art.com.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

13. Likes Ray Cizzums, Ignatow , Chimp Detester liked this post
    Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers and auctions don't mix.

Well, they do, but in a different way.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    do we know this woman is a YT? Her behavior was pretty outrageous (getting piss drunk inviting a nigger to her room and saying she thought he was only coming over to review the activities list with her? Just "standing there" while the groid put its paws all over her?) and if it's a sow, I bet it only complained because it got HIV and saw a bundle of money in its future.
    Everything about this story screams poor choices, poor reporting, lies or half truths.

The woman “felt ill, scared, and did not know what to do, so she just froze,” the suit states.

The man then pushed her into a closet and raped her while using a condom — even though she said “no” repeatedly, the legal filing alleges.
    I simply can't believe that any non mentally handicapped woman, even after a few drinks (she said a drink), would simply freeze like this and allow herself to be quietly pushed into a closet without making a scene.

If the nigger wore the condom, it would be to make DNA evidence unavailable but most niggers don't think or care that far ahead. Most men are aware if a condom comes off during the act. If the nigger had wanted to cover it's tracks, it would have replaced the condom. There are just too many things about this story that scream payday for the alleged victim who, in my estimation, had nigger's remorse and it seems she is likely a nigger herself given her account of the incident.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    Everything about this story screams poor choices, poor reporting, lies or half truths.

I simply can't believe that any non mentally handicapped woman, even after a few drinks (she said a drink), would simply freeze like this and allow herself to be quietly pushed into a closet without making a scene.

If the nigger wore the condom, it would be to make DNA evidence unavailable but most niggers don't think or care that far ahead. Most men are aware if a condom comes off during the act. If the nigger had wanted to cover it's tracks, it would have replaced the condom. There are just too many things about this story that scream payday for the alleged victim who, in my estimation, had nigger's remorse and it seems she is likely a nigger herself given her account of the incident.
    Right.
    is the excuse so many of the #MeToo crowd are using to go after the $$$ when they accuse some celebrity of assaulting them 20 years ago and is, IMO, utter BS.

A 27-year-old woman "didn't know what to do" as a nigger pawed her on a packed cruise ship? She just passively lay there as he took the time to dig out and put on a condom (which he slipped off before the actual "act" - a common deception these days - because it feels better for the nigger with none). I'd bet a lot it's not the first time the buck did this.

I, and all women, know what to do when we are subjected to unwanted attention. I got lots of aggressive unwanted attention from niggers on Caribbean vacations when very young - much younger than 27 - and somehow I managed to not invite any of them to my room(!!) dance with them, or even let any of them touch me, ever.

IMO, and I could be dead wrong - if this woman is YT then this is just another case of wanting a little secret nigger nookie on vacation and then trying to scream "Rape" and rake in the money from a cruise line with deep pockets.

I don't believe the rape part, but do believe the art connoisseur groid knew he had HIV and for that his black ass should be in NU.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Anastasia View Post
    Niggers and auctions don't mix.

Well, they do, but in a different way.

Right!

Name:	slaves2-24 Pinterest.png 
Views:	33 
Size:	817.9 KB 
ID:	21708

18. Likes Ray Cizzums, Chimp Detester liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Probably badly-made reproductions bought in bulk from Art.com.
    African "Muh Dik" art, no doubt.

Name:	african-art-yup-muh-dik-muh-dik-muh-dik-muthafaka-54057922.png 
Views:	30 
Size:	100.5 KB 
ID:	21709

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    ...the excuse so many of the #MeToo crowd are using to go after the $$$ when they accuse some celebrity of assaulting them 20 years ago and is, IMO, utter BS.

IMO, and I could be dead wrong - if this woman is YT then this is just another case of wanting a little secret nigger nookie on vacation and then trying to scream "Rape" and rake in the money from a cruise line with deep pockets.

I don't believe the rape part, but do believe the art connoisseur groid knew he had HIV and for that his black ass should be in NU.
    None of this would be an issue had we not abandoned antimiscegenation laws or adhered to the bestiality laws still on the books. Of course the latter would require calling attention to, and generally acknowledging the fact of, the DNA differences between our two species. It would also require the public admission that all niggers shuffling around today are simian/human hybrids.

There is hardly any way you could convince me as a jurist that this nigger didn't know it had AIDS. That should be enough in my view to warrant a death penalty verdict and that goes for anyone, humans included, who knowingly exposes anyone to the disease.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Right.

is the excuse so many of the #MeToo crowd are using to go after the $$$ when they accuse some celebrity of assaulting them 20 years ago and is, IMO, utter BS.

A 27-year-old woman "didn't know what to do" as a nigger pawed her on a packed cruise ship? She just passively lay there as he took the time to dig out and put on a condom (which he slipped off before the actual "act" - a common deception these days - because it feels better for the nigger with none). I'd bet a lot it's not the first time the buck did this.

I, and all women, know what to do when we are subjected to unwanted attention. I got lots of aggressive unwanted attention from niggers on Caribbean vacations when very young - much younger than 27 - and somehow I managed to not invite any of them to my room(!!) dance with them, or even let any of them touch me, ever.

When I was a teenager, my family and I took a cruise that made a stop in Jamaica. A local silverback island nigger told me he wanted to kidnap me. Now this was an old, skinny nigger, not much of a physical threat, so it was more of a moment of disgust than one of fear. I gave it the stink eye and walked away (making sure to keep two eyes watching behind me).

Nobody with the slightest bit of sense would ever invite a nigger into a situation where it could get its black ape paws on any kind of "easy pickings."

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Anastasia View Post
    Nobody with the slightest bit of sense would ever invite a nigger into a situation where it could get its black ape paws on any kind of "easy pickings."
    Back in the late '80s, I was in midtown Manhattan, and the Veteran's Day parade was kicking off, so I figured I'd pay my respects to my brothers in arms.
    NYC was a beehive of activity at the time, and the streets were crowded with tourists, along with the usual rude skelly niggers. A group of about 60 white
    schoolgirls was being shepherded through, and some stinkbomb jig is making one unspeakable comment after another. I finally had enough, and jerked
    him off his feet by his collar, and two cops who were content with his verbal abuse were right in my face. I told them flat out, if he keeps talking that shit,
    he's getting hurt. Lucky for me, other equally disgusted spectators backed me up, and they hustled jiggy boon off the scene. Was I dropping the N-bomb ?
    You bet I was...

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    She gave it up, but now wants gibbs. Hell, she might have already had HIV. Story don't add up.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast