Close

Likes Likes:  234
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by animal mother View Post

100% sure that it was a sprog who committed this heinous act. Interesting that Fox News disabled the comments section. Everyone knows the truth about niggers!
    Fox News, just like CNN and MSNBC, is controlled by a hostile alien elite that is anti-white to the core.

Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    ...And the town this happened in is 41% nigger.
    Some new information today. The superintendent of the school & mayor are both niggers.
    That's a big red flag that YT should GTFO.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	6aety54wqg.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	125.9 KB 
ID:	21703

Name:	4qtq5tq545.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	125.4 KB 
ID:	21704

Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just saw this too...

The little shitlet was searched when it came to school , but it had stashed / concealed the weapon so as not to be detected in its "bikepack"
    and the mini beast won't even be charged, even though it was a planned, premeditated attempted murder.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...kpack-searched

Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Once again Libtard media is trying to say this foul little beast cannot be held accountable for its crime.

They are well aware that a 6 year old niglet killed a little YT girl classmate before.
    But none of that matters. It only matters that it's another nigbite pet they want to coddle and protect.

Americans have become “so stuck in a place of punishment” that they have lost the ability to have conversations outside those boundaries. By labeling the shooting with the loaded word “intentional,” Newport News Police Chief Steve Drew is inviting people to view it as a criminal act, Levick asserts.
    “That is ludicrous. It is absurd. It is utterly inconsistent with science and what we know about human development and child development,” she says. “Let’s own that. This was not a criminal act.”
    https://www.denverpost.com/2023/01/1...r-gun-control/

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    “Utterly inconsistent with what science and what we know about human development……”

He clearly doesn’t understand that niggers aren’t human.

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Absolutely!

7. Likes Ray Cizzums, Ignatow , Chimp Detester liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidAllenNiggertoe View Post
    Once again Libtard media is trying to say this foul little beast cannot be held accountable for its crime.

They are well aware that a 6 year old niglet killed a little YT girl classmate before.
    But none of that matters. It only matters that it's another nigbite pet they want to coddle and protect.

It was a NIGGER act.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tar Remover View Post
    It was a NIGGER act.
    Over the years, family and friends of mine were victims of the many little criminal bastards hereabouts, and these
    little cocksuckers were white. I'd hear about it, then ask if they wanted me to handle it. Starting with zero information,
    I'd determine the approximate age of said bastards. I'd then employ somewhat older kids to figure out who suddenly
    had stolen items for sale, and they'd march right to where they were, put the smack down, but nothing crazy, and bring
    back the stolen items. My "recovery experts" were eager to do me a favor, but we always paid a nice bounty. My little brother's
    crew got back $7500 in items, (in 1984 dollars) within 10 hours of the theft being discovered. I can't say what I'd do, if some
    little jaboon shot anybody I cared about, but rest assured, it would be taken care of.

Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    So now the shitlet in question has a "dissumbility" and had to be accompanied to class to keep it from running wild on the staff,

but on the day in question mammy wasn't available to supervise ( on a crack binge )

What disability would a 6 year old have to make it a murderous beast ? Oh that's right... it's a nigger !!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...isability.html

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Update:

Fambly of said little nigger beast say they Din Du Nuffins

https://www.foxnews.com/us/family-6-...ts-gun-secured
    We do not have a gun problem in America, we have a nigger problem

Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by animal mother View Post
    Update:

Fambly of said little nigger beast say they Din Du Nuffins

https://www.foxnews.com/us/family-6-...ts-gun-secured

They don't even mention the names of the "responsible adults" here. Of course that would just confirm what everyone thinks already.

Discrimulations n' sheeeeeiiit !!!

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    So now the shitlet in question has a "dissumbility" and had to be accompanied to class to keep it from running wild on the staff,

but on the day in question mammy wasn't available to supervise ( on a crack binge )

What disability would a 6 year old have to make it a murderous beast ? Oh that's right... it's a nigger !!
    It turns out the little turd-ape wanted to burn the teacher alive. His jungle bat mammy put that idea in his head.
    She needs a nice tune-up, like Rodney Kang got. The turdler needs to get punted into a wood chipper.
    Here's the latest from the cucks at the NY Post, with a blurred pic of the shit stain in question....

https://nypost.com/2023/01/21/boy-wh...t-her-on-fire/

Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    It turns out the little turd-ape wanted to burn the teacher alive. His jungle bat mammy put that idea in his head.
    She needs a nice tune-up, like Rodney Kang got. The turdler needs to get punted into a wood chipper.
    Here's the latest from the cucks at the NY Post, with a blurred pic of the shit stain in question....

https://nypost.com/2023/01/21/boy-wh...t-her-on-fire/
    damn skrait ! I just read this too. They just can't bring themselves to admit the truth of the matter. Doesn't fit their "niggrative"

Just like us blah blah, this is what happens after muh slavery blah blah, muh colon-ism , muh unconscious bias, BULLSH*T !!

Niggers aren't a collective stain on our history, they're a stain on existence itself.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Americans have become “so stuck in a place of punishment” that they have lost the ability to have conversations outside those boundaries. By labeling the shooting with the loaded word “intentional,” Newport News Police Chief Steve Drew is inviting people to view it as a criminal act, Levick asserts.
    “That is ludicrous. It is absurd. It is utterly inconsistent with science and what we know about human development and child development,” she says. “Let’s own that. This was not a criminal act.”
    Every excuse of "conversation" means liberals making excuses for themselves and/or their pet niggers.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Another post mentioned the blurred niglet photo, which was promptly removed from the site, now it has been found...

confirmed shitlet , way to go team groid

Name:	IMG_2265.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	270.8 KB 
ID:	21786

Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Now the human teacher is suing because of the admin-niggers at the school that ignored her warnings about the shitlet..

Dr. Ebony Parker
    (yeah rite ) admin-nigger who ignored the shitlet's violence has resigned

she's lucky to be alive, I hope they have to rename the school for her for the next 50 years, and she walks away set for life...

https://nypost.com/2023/01/25/assist...igail-zwerner/

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Now the human teacher is suing because of the admin-niggers at the school that ignored her warnings about the shitlet..

(yeah rite ) admin-nigger who ignored the shitlet's violence has resigned
    she's lucky to be alive, I hope they have to rename the school for her for the next 50 years, and she walks away set for life...
    "Dr. Ebony Parker" ? Yeah, she's a doctor, and I'm the goddamn Easter Bunny....

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Here's the African jungle bat mammy, Deja Nicole Taylor, who shit out the 6 year old murder-monkey, taught it to
    hate whitey, and gave it a gun. A grand jury finally indicted it, about 6 months too late. Her mini-buck, which should
    be fed into a wood chipper, then incinerated, will not be charged. One look at this wild she-nigger explains it all:

Name:	Six Year Old Shooter's Mammy.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	7.0 KB 
ID:	22407

https://www.upi.com/Top_News/US/2023...9041681155307/

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    No surprise to why those ape heads flee Apeafrica...it's not because it is a lack of food it's because it is a lack of bullets. They are running out of them.

Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    Here's the African jungle bat mammy, Deja Nicole Taylor, who shit out the 6 year old murder-monkey, taught it to
    hate whitey, and gave it a gun. A grand jury finally indicted it, about 6 months too late. Her mini-buck, which should
    be fed into a wood chipper, then incinerated, will not be charged. One look at this wild she-nigger explains it all:

Name:	Six Year Old Shooter's Mammy.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	7.0 KB 
ID:	22407

https://www.upi.com/Top_News/US/2023...9041681155307/

Good news, but also surprised she got indicted at all. I'm sure they tried hard to find some reason NOT to !

Hope its rope haided boon ass gets some time for goodness !

I also saw a story recently that the teacher is gonna get paid BIG for the nigger regime in the school ignoring the feral shitlet's murderous intents.

Obviously that school needs and enema to evacuate all the shitskins in offices !

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast