Close

Likes Likes:  234
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, a 6 year old shot the teacher in school, again I ask.. do you smell NIGGER ?

it wouldn't even be the first time, 22 years ago Kayla Rolland was fatally shot by first grade " classmate "

https://www.mlive.com/galleries/KZQD...JQ5BE5WZ6XCT4/

https://murderpedia.org/male.O/o/owens-dedrick.htm

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	mammy-n-co.png 
Views:	75 
Size:	707.9 KB 
ID:	21654

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/6-...ng/ar-AA162Tc5

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidAllenNiggertoe View Post
    it wouldn't even be the first time, 22 years ago Kayla Rolland was fatally shot by first grade " classmate "

Only niggers leave firearms within reach of very young niglets. I had a friend that was a teacher at a nigger infested elementary school. He would confiscate notes from 2nd grade niggers talking about smoking weed and getting pussy. That is literally what the note I read said that he showed me. At very young ages, they are already sexually deviant and violent little beasts. When liberals say we need gun control, what they should say is, we need nigger and niggers with guns control.

Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    Only niggers leave firearms within reach of very young niglets. I had a friend that was a teacher at a nigger infested elementary school. He would confiscate notes from 2nd grade niggers talking about smoking weed and getting pussy. That is literally what the note I read said that he showed me. At very young ages, they are already sexually deviant and violent little beasts. When liberals say we need gun control, what they should say is, we need nigger and niggers with guns control.
    I remember going to Six Fags and riding the Scream Machine rollercoaster on a grade school trip. It so happened that a little shitlet buckaroo was in the car next to me.
    It exclaims " This feel like pussy ! ", like 10 years old ? They come out of mammy's sprog hole primed as a mini-mature savannah beast as you aptly describe.

Yet the libtards will still say it's because of whitey gun culture, and the teacher beez raycisssss 'n sheeeeit !!!

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    I remember going to Six Fags and riding the Scream Machine rollercoaster on a grade school trip. It so happened that a little niglet buckaroo was in the car next to me.
    It exclaims " This feels like pussy ! ", like 10 years old ? They come out of mammy's sprog hole primed as a mini-mature savannah beast as you aptly describe.

Yet the libtards will still say it's because of whitey gun culture, and the teacher beez raycisssss 'n sheeeeit !!!
    “Sheeeeit, dis ride is as good as moesha’s muh poosay” i can hear it now. I was recently at the baseball field with my son for baseball practice and my young daughter came along as she typically does because there is a playground there. A lil niglet knuckled over from the nearby apartment complex with its shirt off, wearing no shoes. It couldn’t have been more than 7 years old but the lil fucker was ripped like a chimpanzee. He was primed and ready to rape some white girls at the playground. Needless to say I watched the lil niglet like a hawk and saw it jump back over the fence to its section 8 niggerhood.

Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    He was primed and ready to rape some white girls at the playground. .
    No DOUBT !! muh dikk on the merry go 'round !

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    We just want to live a normal life, in peace, yet somehow we are the bad racists? I don't trust any nigger at any age. Segregation of humans and apes is natural and right. No one can convince me that niggers are human.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Teacher shot by suspookted shitlet will be ok .

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/te...f0ef0d88c1464f

Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like

Quoting the Article:

"Tamarla Owens breaks down as she approaches the police lines outside of Buell Elementary School after learning her first grade son had shot and killed another first grader at the school in Mt. Morris Township on Tuesday, February 29, 2000."

With a name like 'Tamarla' you can bet the farm it's a rancid, vile smelly she-boon blaming everyone and every thing for it's sprog's behavior... A NIGGER FOR SURE
    At the core of Liberalism is the spoiled child - miserable as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of spoiled brats. - PJ O'Rourke

Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kagman View Post

"Tamarla Owens breaks down as she approaches the police lines outside of Buell Elementary School after learning her first grade son had shot and killed another first grader at the school in Mt. Morris Township on Tuesday, February 29, 2000."

With a name like 'Tamarla' you can bet the farm it's a rancid, vile smelly she-boon blaming everyone and every thing for it's sprog's behavior... A NIGGER FOR SURE

Sorry if I made this confusing, I am comparing two events here.
    One from 20 years ago, where it was a confirmed 6 year old shitlet that killed a little white girl because she would not let him "muh dikk " her...
    The shitlet's name is Dedrick Owens.

When Owens left for school that morning, he carried both the Davis .32-caliber semi-automatic handgun and a knife. He had stolen both items from Jamelle James, a 19-year-old tenant in his uncle’s house, where he (Dedrick) lived with his eight-year old brother. Dedrick’s father was in jail for parole violation following a conviction for “intent to distribute” illegal drugs. His mother was also a known drug user and had been evicted from her home. James would ultimately be charged in the Kayla Rolland murder case with involuntary manslaughter, contributing to the delinquency of a minor, and gross neglect. Because he was only six years of age, Owens could not be charged with any crime.

I am suspecting that it was also a shitlet that shot this lovely human teacher, who despite being wounded,
    was still trying to look out for the other children to proctect them from the feral little beast . Time will tell.

Dedrick Owens is a grown buck nog now, who got away with murder, because shitlets come out of the womb primed for deadly antisocial behavior,
    and our legal system wasn't formed to assume that a 6 year old could commit premeditated homicide. Less compunction than a chimp, sub-simian.

Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sorry if I made this confusing, I am comparing two events here.
    One from 20 years ago, where it was a confirmed 6 year old shitlet that killed a little white girl because she would not let him "muh dikk " her...
    The shitlet's name is Dedrick Owens.

I am suspecting that it was also a shitlet that shot this lovely human teacher, who despite being wounded,
    was still trying to look out for the other children to proctect them from the feral little beast . Time will tell.

Dedrick Owens is a grown buck nog now, who got away with murder, because shitlets come out of the womb primed for deadly antisocial behavior,
    and our legal system wasn't formed to assume that a 6 year old could commit premeditated homicide. Less compunction than a chimp, sub-simian.

On re-reading, you were very clear... I was the one not paying attention. One thing that is abundantly clear... these feral little shit-beasts are most certainly primed for murder... It's genetic. As soon as that index finger can pull 2 lbs, hand them a gun and they'll kill anything and everything. They're bred to it like a bird dog taking off after a pheasant.

Not one of them, at any age, any sex should be among us. Ship them right the hell back.

Interesting... We hear endless stories about White mass murderers... Sandy Hook is still ringing in people's ears thanks to the MSM... I never heard of this one.... Nope... this is the first for both the little girl and the teacher. The MSM will do anything - any lie, any fabrication, any omission - to protect their pet apes... Must be nice living in gated communities with private security forces
    At the core of Liberalism is the spoiled child - miserable as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of spoiled brats. - PJ O'Rourke

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    But we're supposed to give a rat's ass about a daid career criminal and junky POS ape like George Groyd
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Groid_Rage View Post
    But we're supposed to give a rat's ass about a daid career criminal and junky POS ape like George Groyd
    Well said. That this country caved to the nationwide chimpout over this POS is a national disgrace!
    Unfortunately our "leaders" will run this country into the ground to appease the sub-simian crowd rather than preserve what the Founding Fathers created.

Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well said. That this country caved to the nationwide chimpout over this POS is a national disgrace!
    Unfortunately our "leaders" will run this country into the ground to appease the sub-simian crowd rather than preserve what the Founding Fathers created.
    So very true...... The nose has tipped down and we are gaining speed.. Damn

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    If you image search the name of the school that this happened at, this comes up:

And the town this happened in is 41% nigger. This is nigger to the thousandth degree.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    If you image search the name of the school that this happened at, this comes up:

And the town this happened in is 41% nigger. This is nigger to the thousandth degree.

I think we're on the right track, nice research !

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like

100% sure that it was a sprog who committed this heinous act. Interesting that Fox News disabled the comments section. Everyone knows the truth about niggers!
    We do not have a gun problem in America, we have a nigger problem

Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by animal mother View Post
    Interesting that Fox News disabled the comments section. Everyone knows the truth about niggers!
    The Fox News comment board was starting to look like Chimpout
    Absolutely hilarious.

Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Only niggers leave firearms within reach of very young niglets.
    Nothing new for niggers.
    Niglet discharges firearm and nearly batwings itself at age 3. Owner of gun charged

Name:	Jerome-Johnson_mug.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	25.7 KB 
ID:	21668
    https://wreg.com/news/local/juvenile...-fire-station/

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sad but TRUE!!

Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Chimcongo nog teachers can't even get feral niglets in line, what chance does a pretty human female teacher have with these raging mini beasts...

https://vidmax.com/video/217082-this...th-in-the-hood

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast