Close

Likes Likes:  151
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

A good day at the Taqueria ! Stick up cosplay nigger gets a cold taco salad reception from astute human

This nigger was bein' all stealthy an sheeeeit with his get up...

well , a packing human got up when groidy wasn't looking and provided instant justice.

Human returned all monies to the shaken patrons, and went home to take a nice chili fueled break on the throne at his castle !

unfortunately couldn't find that nice batwinging moment as yet...

https://www.wsaz.com/2023/01/06/poli...money-patrons/

Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    As it should be... Feral beasts being put down by the White and righteous
    At the core of Liberalism is the spoiled child - miserable as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of spoiled brats. - PJ O'Rourke

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidAllenNiggertoe View Post
    This nigger was bein' all stealthy an sheeeeit with his get up...

well , a packing human got up when groidy wasn't looking and provided instant justice.

Human returned all monies to the shaken patrons, and went home to take a nice chili fueled break on the throne at his castle !

unfortunately couldn't find that nice batwinging moment as yet...

https://www.wsaz.com/2023/01/06/poli...money-patrons/
    They cut it off at the good part! I wanted to see that sideways-gun nigger drop like a sack of potatoes.

The "Oh, the poor saggy pants nigga was a good boi" is starting:
    "The robber suspect he came into the store and was wearing masks and gloves," HPD Lt. R. Wilkens said. "He had a plastic pistol possibly an aero soft or possibly a little BB pistol."
    He dint mean no harm! They dint haf ta kilt him!
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    "The robber suspect he came into the store and was wearing masks and gloves," HPD Lt. R. Wilkens said. "He had a plastic pistol possibly an aero soft or possibly a little BB pistol."
    If you take a look at some of the airsoft Glocks, they are damn near the real thing in appearance !

Cops shoot people with "bluff" weapons too, Deputy Dawg there knows better, maybe the Sheriff is a coon coddler.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    If you take a look at some of the airsoft Glocks, they are damn near the real thing in appearance !

Cops shoot people with "bluff" weapons too, Deputy Dawg there knows better, maybe the Sheriff is a coon coddler.
    "A little BB pistol" could permanently blind someone. And are people having a gun waved in their faces supposed to take the time to to examine the weapon and discern if the gun is real or not?

I see a YT uploader seems to be appalled at the injustice:

Raw video: Customer at taqueria shoots robber as he was leaving
    The peaceful nigger with a gun was leaving! How dare anyone retaliate? Leave the nigger alone!

At least the commenters have more sense.

He didn't shoot him as he was leaving. That's false af. Based off the video, it doesn't look like the robber was leaving at all. The robber was still a threat and had his gun pointed at someone. That customer waited for the best and safest time to pull out his weapon so he could take care of the threat. That customer who fired his weapon better not get charged with a crime. He did exactly what he was suppose to do and he didn't break the law in any kind of way.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kagman View Post
    Tru Dat!!

Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks to @Defund Welfare, we now have the glorious complete video. I just glanced at the chat box and saw he found it. Awesome !

Enjoy Chimpers,

https://gab.com/RDC_CDR/posts/109650953502758724

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I was just at Big 5 the other day. And the Glock and the Beretta 92F airsofts didn't look any different the real ones I have. And they even have a AK variant Co2 airgun that looks just like a real AK variant.

Niggers that wield these things are gonna get plugged by law enforcement.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks to @Defund Welfare, we now have the glorious complete video. I just glanced at the chat box and saw he found it. Awesome !

Enjoy Chimpers,

https://gab.com/RDC_CDR/posts/109650953502758724
    Holy shit! I had to replay to count the shots. "Filled full of lead" would be literal.

Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Holy shit! I had to replay to count the shots. "Filled full of lead" would be literal.
    Isn't this what police officers are trained to do when faced with a perceived deadly threat ? Aim for COM and unload that clip baby !!

Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Holy shit! I had to replay to count the shots.
    Freak'n mag-dump.
    I liked the +1 at the end.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    You guys are so wrong. The black gentleman was a clearly a victim of institutional racism and hatred. The black man was being profiled as a robber, when he was only taking collections for his newly formed charity to help the socially disadvantaged people of color in his peace loving neighborhood. As usual, the quick to perceive racist thug murdered the innocent world citizen without trial on the basis of his skin tone. You people should be ashamed of your assumptions and no justice no peace !

Feel free to copy and paste that liberal cunts ! You can have that pile of literal garbage on me for your moribund publications !
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CoonsЯus View Post
    You guys are so wrong. The black gentleman was a clearly a victim of institutional racism and hatred. The black man was being profiled as a robber, when he was only taking collections for his newly formed charity to help the socially disadvantaged people of color in his peace loving neighborhood. As usual, the quick to perceive racist thug murdered the innocent world citizen without trial on the basis of his skin tone. You people should be ashamed of your assumptions and no justice no peace !

Feel free to copy and paste that liberal cunts ! You can have that pile of literal garbage on me for your moribund publications !
    Someone in the YT comments saw this terrible tragedy the same way. I can't believe it's still up:

But..but....he wuz a good kid bouta go to collage. He was jus jogging through the neighborhood. His smile brightened da room when we wuz kangs. His fams should get a trillion dollas wit all da doctor work he was gonna be doing

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Good fucking riddance to another worthless shitbeast.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kagman View Post
    We need MORE of this!!

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Gabbers are so good at finding this stuff, thank that poster too. I’m just wondering what’s going to happen to the person who batwinged the nigger. We know how hard nigger loving judges push to say they weren’t a threat at the time of deletion.

He is a hero in my book, niggers do this stuff because they know people are afraid to retaliate because the justice system protects criminals and not the victims. I hope he gets off scot free and that nigger gets no riots.
    Wherever you find failure, you will find niggers. From the slums, to the unemployment line, to prison, to homeless shelters. And where ever you find niggers, you will find failure. IE Detroit, Chicago, Baltimore, Memphis, Cleveland, Haiti, and Africa. These are facts.

Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Defund Welfare View Post
    He is a hero in my book, niggers do this stuff because they know people are afraid to retaliate because the justice system protects criminals and not the victims. I hope he gets off scot free and that nigger gets no riots.
    Hope to see white outrage on a mass scale someday over gross nog ferality and unmitigated coon coddling , we don't usually resort to that anymore,
    but the niggers would sure know their place better if we did tho !

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I applaud this hero - well done mate! The race war started when liberals began trying to appease these niggers some years ago. The more they're given, the more they want. No amount of appeasement will ever be enough!

Legally, though, the guy may have compromised his position with the final shot. Up to then, he might have been able to claim that he was neutralising any threat.
    But if I knew him, I certainly wouldn't turn him in. The western world needs more like him!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Groid_Rage View Post
    Good fucking riddance to another worthless shitbeast.
    Amen.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    This happened in Houston where a lot of the cops are Hispanic. I think that hero has a pretty good shot at getting off the hook.
    The initial news video tries to coddle the nigger by chopping up the video and leaving out the context(he robbed multiple people) and then tried to say “as he was leaving” which is total bullshit. That coon was waving his gun around on the way out, you have to push really hard for the ‘not a threat anymore’ angle.

After the feral nigger was delivered goodness, the hero took the money off the nigger and returned it to his victims. The nigger didn’t survive. Looking to be an all around feel good story of nigger goodness.
    Wherever you find failure, you will find niggers. From the slums, to the unemployment line, to prison, to homeless shelters. And where ever you find niggers, you will find failure. IE Detroit, Chicago, Baltimore, Memphis, Cleveland, Haiti, and Africa. These are facts.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast