Close

Likes Likes:  26
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

More niggers in movies? Movie theater attendance down 48%

Theater Audiences Shrank by Half in the Last 4 Years. Can Movies Get Them Back?

Hey, you guys wanna watch the new Will Smiff movie?

Box office for 2022 ended a little under $7.4 billion domestic, with $26 billion worldwide. That fell far short of the year’s weakest projections, a consensus first stated in December 2021 by financial analyst Gower Street and repeated widely in the media: $9.2 billion domestic and $33.2 billion worldwide. Last March during a quarterly financial call, AMC Theatres CEO Adam Aron said “We are quite bullish that for the full calendar year of 2022 the industry box office could be nearly double that of 2021″ — that is, about $8.8 billion domestic. On those bases, we have shortfall of somewhere between 20 and 25 percent.

In 2022, even Cinemark — the major exhibitor with the strongest financials — saw its stock drop 47 percent from the start of the year. AMC added the APE offering to its original stock and its per-share price dropped almost 80 percent in 12 months. At the height of its mid-2021 meme stock glory, it was more than $59 per share. London-based Cineworld, which owns #2 Regal, has filed for bankruptcy.

https://www.indiewire.com/2023/01/20...23-1234795871/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I refuse to send one thin dime to Hollyweird to finance their nigger-fuxxed anti-White propaganda.... I download Noncopyrighted material from a number of sources... Piratebay, RARBG, others... Download Tixati as your bit-torrent client and VLC media player to play what you download. YOU MUST MUST get a good antivirus program that has a VPN - or get and use a stand-alone VPN. Use the VPN WHENEVER WHENEVER WHENEVER you download or seed the material to others. This allows you to download NON-COPYRIGHTED material. You get to enjoy great entertainment while denying the woke filth in Hollyweird their money. Like I might ever support any organization that denigrates whites while foisting the nigger-beast as some kind of normal... Ain't hap'nin.

If you don't use a VPN, you'll find your tail in a sling in very short order... YOU MUST USE A VPN.....
    At the core of Liberalism is the spoiled child - miserable as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of spoiled brats. - PJ O'Rourke

3. Likes Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don't forget nigger Rockhead Johnson, "the greatest movie star of our time"(and talent-free buffoon) in "Black Adam".

Reawakening after 5000 years, Black Adam becomes the world's ruthless protector: an anti-villain to take on the likes of Superman and Wonder Woman. Now in the 21st-Century, Black Adam must face off against the Justice Society of America and its heroes: Doctor Fate, Hawkman, Atom Smasher and Cyclone. The fate of the world hangs in the balance.
    The Rockhead wants to make this some franchise, but after the dismal reception I guess he was told to piss off.

Even the sheeples on IMDB have more sense, although anyone who pays to watch a garbage Rockhead movie deserves what they get:

Wow, what a f'n waste of time.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    If the woketurd creeps in Hollywood made it - I have no desire to see it, ever - not even for free.
    I quit watching television altogether - too many niggers. The internet is where it's at, and it's N-bombs aplenty....

6. Likes Kagman, IseDaDiva, Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    If the woketurd creeps in Hollywood made it - I have no desire to see it, ever - not even for free.
    I quit watching television altogether - too many niggers. The internet is where it's at, and it's N-bombs aplenty....

Older movies, say pre-1995 are not badly nigger/woke fuxxed. And, yes, you can get them for free
    At the core of Liberalism is the spoiled child - miserable as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of spoiled brats. - PJ O'Rourke

8. Likes Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Admittedly I watched the fresh prince of bel air when I was a kid. This was before developing a hatred for niggers. This nigger has lived the nigger life of riley. Yet, here it is, playing the part of a “brave slave” stickin it to evil YT. At least I assume that’s what this movie is about. I, for one turn off or completely avoid any movies or shows with nigger leads. I can’t watch it and it used to not bother me before I figured out niggerdry. They definitely lost sales from me.

10. Likes Whitey Ford, IseDaDiva, Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kagman View Post
    I refuse to send one thin dime to Hollyweird to finance their nigger-fuxxed anti-White propaganda.... I download Noncopyrighted material from a number of sources... Piratebay, RARBG, others... Download Tixati as your bit-torrent client and VLC media player to play what you download. YOU MUST MUST get a good antivirus program that has a VPN - or get and use a stand-alone VPN. Use the VPN WHENEVER WHENEVER WHENEVER you download or seed the material to others. This allows you to download NON-COPYRIGHTED material. You get to enjoy great entertainment while denying the woke filth in Hollyweird their money. Like I might ever support any organization that denigrates whites while foisting the nigger-beast as some kind of normal... Ain't hap'nin.

If you don't use a VPN, you'll find your tail in a sling in very short order... YOU MUST USE A VPN.....
    look into Kodi. You can stream shit right through it, no need to download. I run it through a fire stick on my tv. You can also run a VPN through it, although I quit using one a while ago. You can stream anything on there.

12. Likes Whitey Ford, Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    look into Kodi. You can stream shit right through it, no need to download. I run it through a fire stick on my tv. You can also run a VPN through it, although I quit using one a while ago. You can stream anything on there.

Thanks pal, I will....

14. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post

Will Smiff with his two expressions! Filmed in pretentious off-black/white to make sure we know this is a SERIOUS FILM! Scores of sympathetic, caring, kind slaves! All YT are evil, sadistic devils who live only to brutalize the Noble Nigger. Chasing niggers through swamps with hounds!

No, I haven't seen this movie, but it's just like a bunch of other Good Nigger/Evil YT movies that we've seen a thousand times.

Seven Years a Slave: All YT are evil, sadistic devils who live only to brutalize the Noble Nigger.

The Help: All YT are evil, sadistic devils who live only to brutalize the Noble Nigger.

Amistad: All YT are evil, sadistic devils who live only to brutalize the Noble Nigger.

The Color Purple: All YT are evil, sadistic devils who live only to brutalize the Noble Nigger.

Beloved: All YT are evil, sadistic devils who live only to brutalize the Noble Nigger.

Yeah, I guess we needed another one and of course, it will automatically get an Oscar from a gang of phonies and hypocrites scared that if they don't vote for niggers they'll be called rayciss and never work again.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

16. Likes Whitey Ford, Tar Remover liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    No sane human wants to see niggers ANYWHERE. Let alone on a movie screen......

18. Likes IseDaDiva, Kagman liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post

Be woke, go BROKE!!

20. Likes Whitey Ford, Tar Remover liked this post