Close

Likes Likes:  35
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like

Niggers are terrible

Firstly I am going to tell you about my experiences with towel heads. When I was a young child, before the age of 8, my dad employed a towel head who's sheboon tried to turn me into a mudslime. All I remember is not being able to pronounce a rolled letter R, which is very important to speak Arabic, or at least to please their precious pig Muhammad and Allah. She started telling me stories from the quran, but until I pronounced Arabic, which I could not, she refused to teach me. The second towel head experience I had was when I was about 13. My step cousin is a coalburner. She had a half irangutan half Italian boyfriend. He regularly harassed my step cousins parents, and behind their backs but in front of me mentioned strangling unbelievers. He then tried to convert me to Islam. He approached me when I was lying down and tried to force me to take 3 Qurans, one in Persian, one in English and one in Arabic, and told me to read them and become a sandnigger. I just sat there and said nothing. The mother of my pig cousin dragged the mudslime away from me. Even now, I would ignore him because giving him a reaction of any sort is what he would want. If you say no, he would ask why, and if I told him he would never leave me alone. The Muslim also kicked the dogs out of my step cousin's house as dogs are impure to Muslims and also went mad when my step cousin ate pork. Niggers on the other hand are awful. The difference between niggers and Muslims is simple. Niggers can't organise themselves or do anything on their own, just like chimps, but both niggers and chimps can learn our language, use their weapons and are both a threat to us. Niggers know we are not the same. Muslims on the other hand are different. Sand chimps can organise themselves to some degree and cause problems and even use niggers as weapons. Isis still uses Sudan and Somali chimps to this very day.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Nigpanzee View Post
    Firstly I am going to tell you about my experiences with towel heads. When I was a young child, before the age of 8, my dad employed a towel head who's sheboon tried to turn me into a mudslime. All I remember is not being able to pronounce a rolled letter R, which is very important to speak Arabic, or at least to please their precious pig Muhammad and Allah. She started telling me stories from the quran, but until I pronounced Arabic, which I could not, she refused to teach me. The second towel head experience I had was when I was about 13. My step cousin is a coalburner. She had a half irangutan half Italian boyfriend. He regularly harassed my step cousins parents, and behind their backs but in front of me mentioned strangling unbelievers. He then tried to convert me to Islam. He approached me when I was lying down and tried to force me to take 3 Qurans, one in Persian, one in English and one in Arabic, and told me to read them and become a sandnigger. I just sat there and said nothing. The mother of my pig cousin dragged the mudslime away from me. Even now, I would ignore him because giving him a reaction of any sort is what he would want. If you say no, he would ask why, and if I told him he would never leave me alone. The Muslim also kicked the dogs out of my step cousin's house as dogs are impure to Muslims and also went mad when my step cousin ate pork. Niggers on the other hand are awful. The difference between niggers and Muslims is simple. Niggers can't organise themselves or do anything on their own, just like chimps, but both niggers and chimps can learn our language, use their weapons and are both a threat to us. Niggers know we are not the same. Muslims on the other hand are different. Sand chimps can organise themselves to some degree and cause problems and even use niggers as weapons. Isis still uses Sudan and Somali chimps to this very day.
    Whether they are niggers or sand niggers I HATE them both!!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the free bacon forum!

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jenkemfactory View Post
    Welcome to the free bacon forum!
    I love bacon.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome! Yes, niggers are terrible and create chaos and destruction in every place they infest.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome Nigpanzee!
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Nigpanzee View Post
    I love bacon.
    Thank you. And thank you for joining the forum.

Joe Stalin wanted to create humanzees......I think he succeeded.

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Asslifters and niggers seem to go hand in hand. BOTH are scum. Burn in hell, scum.

And WELCOME to Chimpout, Nigpanzee! Glad to have you and can't wait to hear more of your stories about these asslifting pig-monkeys!

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome, Nigpanzee!!

10. Likes MightyWhite liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like

Why I hate libtards more than chimps

Without us humans buying oil, towel heads would still be living in tents while chasing after goats all day and achieving nothing. If humans did not stop the slavery in Saudi barbarian, sandniggers would have died out through beastiality with niggers. Without humans, sandniggers and nogs would still be in the stone age or with sandniggers close to it. Without us, they would not have enough food to support themselves in their sandbox heathen countries. They would also not exist here unless some libtard cucks whitewashed jizzlam and groomed children into loving niggers. It is human instincts to fear the unknown, and liking niggers is abnormal. Not even sandniggers want them.

12. Likes IseDaDiva, MightyWhite liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Welcome! Yes, niggers are terrible and create chaos and destruction in every place they infest.
    As do @$$lifter$!!

14. Likes IseDaDiva, MightyWhite liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the C/O nigpanzee, cool handle top kek

16. Likes MightyWhite liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome Aboard. Have fun bashing. Let the niggers have it. It's the best part of the day.

18. Likes DavidAllenNiggertoe liked this post