Close

Likes Likes:  2
    Senior Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Possible reparations for Minnesota niggers

All of those Minnesota plantation descendants might have some gibs coming.
    https://www.startribune.com/st-paul-...ice/600240791/

2. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I thought the majority of MN niggers were Somalicoons. Maybe they're getting reparashuns too, for it being too cold there?
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    How long before reparation niggers blow it all and show back up with their hands out? If they get 200k, they will buy a 100k hooptie and live high on the hog for about 3 months before being broke as shit and calling us racist again. Some will probably overdose on drugs they’ll be aboe to buy in bulk. Hmmmm, maybe I am for reparations.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    How long before reparation niggers blow it all and show back up with their hands out? If they get 200k, they will buy a 100k hooptie and live high on the hog for about 3 months before being broke as shit and calling us racist again. Some will probably overdose on drugs they’ll be aboe to buy in bulk. Hmmmm, maybe I am for reparations.
    If society had the courage to be like "screw you, you're done! You get no more, quit your bitching." I'd almost be for it the one time, just to shut them up, but the goofy libtards in charge would probably give them even more after they went broke, to worship their pet apes. This is after they got welfare, food skamps, section ape, and who knows what else. This will never work. They'll always be a drain on society. A net negative anywhere they are.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Moe_Gibbs View Post
    If society had the courage to be like "screw you, you're done! You get no more, quit your bitching." I'd almost be for it the one time, just to shut them up, but the goofy libtards in charge would probably give them even more after they went broke, to worship their pet apes. This is after they got welfare, food skamps, section ape, and who knows what else. This will never work. They'll always be a drain on society. A net negative anywhere they are.
    Agreed. Nobody ever wins with niggers.

Senior Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FRZN7IzvCVs

8. Likes I aint bin dun did dat! liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Espantoon View Post
    At least nigger chapelle knows exactly how sorry niggers would act.