Close

Likes Likes:  82
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Evil nigger kills young white female Dollar Tree employee with a machete for no reason

Ohio Newlywed Allegedly Killed by Machete-Wielding Man While Working at Dollar Tree: 'Beautiful Soul'

A young Ohio woman who had gotten married in October was killed on New Year's Day by a machete-wielding man who came into the Dollar Tree store where she was working, say police.

On Sunday at 4:25 p.m., newlywed Keris Riebel, 22, was in the store at 1120 Wyandot Ave. in Upper Sandusky when a man identified as Bethel Bekele, 27, allegedly came in waving a machete, Upper Sandusky Police said in a statement.

Bekele allegedly "approached Riebel and struck her numerous times with the machete," police said.

Officers raced to the scene after receiving calls that a man with a machete was inside the store and had struck an employee, police said.

Riebel was dead when officers arrived, the Toledo Blade reports.

Officers searched the area for the suspect, who had fled the scene. They found him in the 100 block of South Fifth Street, police said.

Bekele was in a parked car near the Wyandot County Sheriff's Office and surrendered when officers approached, WCBE reports. He was arrested and charged with murder.
    https://people.com/crime/ohio-newlyw...n-dollar-tree/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Keris Riebel.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	199.3 KB 
ID:	21615

I cannot express the level of anger this story provokes in me. A valuable, honest, gorgeous, hard-working human being exterminated by a vile, wretched, putrid, worthless, imported (last name is Ape-frican...) mega-turd crap-beast.

Name:  Puke.jpg
Views: 327
Size:  10.0 KB

Name:	Bethel Bekele.png 
Views:	29 
Size:	144.1 KB 
ID:	21616

Bethel Bekele, you huge pile of stinking pig excrement:

May your time enrolled at NU be the epitome of pain. May every sex-crazed buck see you as its ho and every human visualize you as a punching bag. May you soon learn that every critter on the planet which bears the disgusting shameful Bekele name has incurable diseases built into their despicable genes. May your goodification be protracted and have you ooking for a merciful death.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    Ohio Newlywed Allegedly Killed by Machete-Wielding Man While Working at Dollar Tree: 'Beautiful Soul

https://people.com/crime/ohio-newlyw...n-dollar-tree/
    At this time, the motive is unclear, police said.
    But let's get some psychologists to question this gentleman to try and find out the motive. I'm sure there's a reasonable one. I spent a whole summer trying to figure out the motive for my cat killing a chipmunk. That was just as futile an endevour as trying to figure out a nigger/muzzie's motive for savage murders and maybe one day these people will come to the same conclusion I did - It's their nature.

YT just need to learn to stay away from any place they might be attacked, raped and/or murdered by niggers and muzzies. If they don't it's their own fault.
    Last edited by IseDaDiva; 01-03-2023 at 08:40 PM.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I’m surprised there’s any White people left in Memphis. Didn’t Eliza Fletcher make them realize they should get out of the area immediately?
    The remaining workers tax dollars will now be feeding this filth until he gets out in a few years.

Other than that, I got nothing to say that won’t get me in trouble. Fuck Niggers! And around niggers never relax!

Edit: Looking at other peoples comments, I discovered this thing had 22 prior arrests! Our justice system is fantastic. It makes me wonder if it’s done deliberately to make people hate niggers more but that’s another topic for another day.
    Wherever you find failure, you will find niggers. From the slums, to the unemployment line, to prison, to homeless shelters. And where ever you find niggers, you will find failure. IE Detroit, Chicago, Baltimore, Memphis, Cleveland, Haiti, and Africa. These are facts.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Defund Welfare View Post
    I’m surprised there’s any White people left in Memphis. Didn’t Eliza Fletcher make them realize they should get out of the area immediately?
    The remaining workers tax dollars will now be feeding this filth until he gets out in a few years.

Other than that, I got nothing to say that won’t get me in trouble. Fuck Niggers! And around niggers never relax!

Edit: Looking at other peoples comments, I discovered this thing had 22 prior arrests! Our justice system is fantastic. It makes me wonder if it’s done deliberately to make people hate niggers more but that’s another topic for another day.
    I used to live near Memphis. It is a third world shithole. It literally looks like Haiti in some areas. The blackest,dumbest, ugliest and stinkiest niggers on earth live there.

6. Likes Chimp Detester, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Chimp Detester View Post

Name:	Keris Riebel.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	199.3 KB 
ID:	21615

I cannot express the level of anger this story provokes in me. A valuable, honest, gorgeous, hard-working human being exterminated by a vile, wretched, putrid, worthless, imported (last name is Ape-frican...) mega-turd crap-beast.

Name:  Puke.jpg
Views: 327
Size:  10.0 KB

Name:	Bethel Bekele.png 
Views:	29 
Size:	144.1 KB 
ID:	21616

Bethel Bekele, you huge pile of stinking pig excrement:

May your time enrolled at NU be the epitome of pain. May every sex-crazed buck see you as its ho and every human visualize you as a punching bag. May you soon learn that every critter on the planet which bears the disgusting shameful Bekele name has incurable diseases built into their despicable genes. May your goodification be protracted and have you ooking for a merciful death.
    A nigger feetsball player nearly died on the field last night and the whole world is crying, praying and feeling terrible for that nigger. Meanwhile, this beautiful white girl killed by this ape is barely mentioned. Nobody knows her name.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    A nigger feetsball player nearly died on the field last night and the whole world is crying, praying and feeling terrible for that nigger. Meanwhile, this beautiful white girl killed by this ape is barely mentioned. Nobody knows her name.
    Thanks to the "lame stream" media!!

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    Thanks to the "lame stream" media!!

TRU DAT !

Haven't heard one mention of this heinous example of nigger depravity anywhere.. except Chimpout !

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    I spent a whole summer trying to figure out the motive for my cat killing a chipmunk. That was just as futile an endevour as trying to figure out a nigger/muzzie's motive for savage murders and maybe one day these people will come to the same conclusion I did - It's their nature.
    Cats kill because they are ambush predators who kill to survive. When cats leave dead animals they kill on your front porch, they think that they are doing you a favor, they think they are leaving food for you to eat on your porch. They are saying "Thank You!" for feeding them. They only kill, because their ancestors killed to eat. They constantly clean themselves because they are trying to erase their own scent, they want to be without a scent or smell to make it easier to sneak up on their prey. They bury their own poop because they want to leave as little a trace behind as possible. Cats are total stealth. They are much more a noble creature than niggers are.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    Cats kill because they are ambush predators who kill to survive. When cats leave dead animals they kill on your front porch, they think that they are doing you a favor, they think they are leaving food for you to eat on your porch. They are saying "Thank You!" for feeding them. They only kill, because their ancestors killed to eat. They constantly clean themselves because they are trying to erase their own scent, they want to be without a scent or smell to make it easier to sneak up on their prey. They bury their own poop because they want to leave as little a trace behind as possible. Cats are total stealth. They are much more a noble creature than niggers are.
    Cats are the epitome of grace and power. I love cats, have had cats all my life and done cat rescue. Well-fed housecats aren't killing because they are hungry. It's their instinct from birth to pounce on anything that is moving quickly and excites their prey drive. If they didn't have this instinct they could never survive in the wild.

Unlike niggers, cats do not kill out of viciousness or the desire to inflict pain, suffering and death. Cats are just playing with a toy. If that toy is breathing or not makes no difference them. They are innocent and blameless. Niggers are not. We're constantly being told niggers are just like us, that they are human so shouldn't they have something all real humans have - a conscience? They don't, so they are not human, nor are they any recognizable species of animals.

I'm no biologist or geneticist can only think the Niggroid species is some lower form - a stunted, primitive offshoot of primate that has never evolved: The Sub-Simian!
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like

Name:	66168571-11596317-image-a-34_1672785769349.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	62.7 KB 
ID:	21625

Another picture of the young girl that the evil nigger took away from the world.

Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    Worthless murderous shitbeast will now live out the rest of it’s miserable days in NU on our fucking tax money!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    Worthless murderous shitbeast will now live out the rest of it’s miserable days in NU on our fucking tax money!
    When I see stories like this they fill me rage and make me want to weep. I'm pretty sure there won't be any protests, statues, or tributes written for this human being, just starting a worthwhile, productive, law-abiding life. It will be swept under the rug, never to be mentioned again. The nigger will be judged as having a mental health crisis, no doubt triggered by evil YT, and will quietly be sent to prison for a while where everyone, including the family of this girl, will be forced to pay to make sure it has what it needs. Savage, murdering niggers have rights, more rights than their innocent victims.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's probably a Niggerian refugee or other African "immigrant". The death penalty is too lenient for this coward. I suggest the execution method by Vlad Dracul. Impale it's sorry nigger ass.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GoodyearNecklace View Post

Name:	66168571-11596317-image-a-34_1672785769349.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	62.7 KB 
ID:	21625

Another picture of the young girl that the evil nigger took away from the world.

no words... just

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    In my younger days, I was a mate on a head (party) boat. Coming in from offshore, we'd clean the mess from bait-fishing, when we got back to the slip, we'd cut up dozens of fish, often large pelagics, like tuna and sharks. Butchering fish is hard work, there's no time to waste, and wielding and maintaining sharp knives is what it's all about. If somebody happened to fish this despicable African retard out of the deep, I'd have his head off, his torso quartered, and his guts in two five gallon buckets - in about 15 minutes. The head would get nailed on top of a piling, allowing the sun and the seagulls to do their thing. Needless to say, but I sure wish I bumped into "Bethel Bekele" and his machete, before he got to this poor woman.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    It's probably a Niggerian refugee or other African "immigrant". The death penalty is too lenient for this coward. I suggest the execution method by Vlad Dracul. Impale it's sorry nigger ass.
    It's definitely some sort of Africoon. Welcome MIGRANTS! Just bringing that vibrant diversity.

Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Damn, don't recall seeing this one, but linked below this story... is another nigger feat of depravity

Lantina mudshark and their 2 sprogs found out what happens when taking up with niggers

Gregory Smiff shows everyone the REAL meaning of gaslighting...

https://people.com/crime/mo-man-alle...ildren-inside/

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidAllenNiggertoe View Post
    Damn, don't recall seeing this one, but linked below this story... is another nigger feat of depravity

Lantina mudshark and their 2 sprogs found out what happens when taking up with niggers

Gregory Smiff shows everyone the REAL meaning of gaslighting...

https://people.com/crime/mo-man-alle...ildren-inside/
    What’s with niggers and fire? I bet they thought whitey was magic when we showed up on their shores with massive ships and could make fire. I bet the only fire they saw before that was those started by mother nature.

21. Likes DavidAllenNiggertoe liked this post
    Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    What’s with niggers and fire? I bet they thought whitey was magic when we showed up on their shores with massive ships and could make fire. I bet the only fire they saw before that was those started by mother nature.
    They damn sure turn everything we brought them to some sh*t perverted purpose.
    I just hope they keep walking into overturned petrol tankers lighting matches to help them steal the gas !!

23. Likes I aint bin dun did dat! liked this post