Close

Likes Likes:  20
    Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like

NFL nigger down,batfairy hovering over

Last night around 9 PM a friend texted me that a Nigger Felon Leagur nigger playa had colapsed on the field. I haven’t been able to get back into feetsball after the kneeling bullshit.
    But, I turn the game on just to see what was going on. Buffalo Bills safety Damar Hamlin suffered a cardiac arrest after making a tackle on the field. It seemed like a routine play. But he did take a helmet to the chest.Nigger got up shaken,then colapsed with no heartbeat. The nigger lovers resuscitated it and transported it to hospital in critical condition.
    Nigger is now intubated with bat fairy hovering. we should have bets on how many days it takes the nigger to get it’s batwings. The over under for that bet would start at -/+ 7
    I’m thinking the Nager gets it’s bat wings by the end of the week. I may be wrong, the NFL nigger lovers may want to keep it on artificial life support longer.Either way, I believe the bat fairy will sing!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    Last night around 9 PM a friend texted me that a Nigger Felon Leagur nigger playa had colapsed on the field. I haven’t been able to get back into feetsball after the kneeling bullshit.
    But, I turn the game on just to see what was going on. Buffalo Bills safety Damar Hamlin suffered a cardiac arrest after making a tackle on the field. It seemed like a routine play. But he did take a helmet to the chest.Nigger got up shaken,then colapsed with no heartbeat. The nigger lovers resuscitated it and transported it to hospital in critical condition.
    Nigger is now intubated with bat fairy hovering. we should have bets on how many days it takes the nigger to get it’s batwings. The over under for that bet would start at -/+ 7
    I’m thinking the Nager gets it’s bat wings by the end of the week. I may be wrong, the NFL nigger lovers may want to keep it on artificial life support longer.Either way, I believe the bat fairy will sing!
    I say the Bat fairy arrives 3 days from today!!

3. Likes Chimp Detester, Defund Welfare liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    What they won’t mention, is that their precious vaccine may have caused this.

5. Likes Chimp Detester, Defund Welfare liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    What they won’t mention, is that their precious vaccine may have caused this.
    If it did,all the niggers in the country should get the jab!

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    If it did,all the niggers in the country should get the jab!
    Shit, get 10 niggers.

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    As mentioned by the most-honorable Mazzah I aint bin dun did dat!, I have in fact heard a number of conservative talk show hosts say they suspect the vaccine in this nigger's knockout. Hopefully every nigger in the entire world gets the vaccine and and 4 booster shots after that, and becomes very good.

Senior Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Most niggers in US wouldn't take the jab, shades of the Tuskegee Experiment. They are also convinced that their improperly work shitty masks will protect them from White Man's JuJu

10. Likes Chimp Detester, Defund Welfare liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Chimp Detester View Post
    As mentioned by the most-honorable Mazzah I aint bin dun did dat!, I have in fact heard a number of conservative talk show hosts say they suspect the vaccine in this nigger's knockout. Hopefully every nigger in the entire world gets the vaccine and and 4 booster shots after that, and becomes very good.
    I have had COVID and it wasn’t fun by any means. The flu isn’t fun either. You have to be a damn buffoon to get some quickly concocted shot for what is essentially a cold virus. There is no cure or vaccine for the cold. My young kids got COVID and barely had any symptoms at all. They were over it in a day. Some of these fucking retards are injecting their kids with this shit. Left wing loons will autistically screech to the high heavens at you if you dare mention heart attacks and their precious vaccine in the same sentence. Hopefully it continues to work its magic just as I told the stupid bastards it would when they first started trying to force it on all of us.

I had a liberal tell me ai should be thrown in a gas chamber for being unvaccinated. I hate the evil pieces of shit worse than niggers.

12. Likes Chimp Detester, Defund Welfare liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Unfortunately the ape is in stable condition and looking to recover, but possibly may retire from niggerball.
    I would prefer a good bat winging story buuuuuuuuut if he stops niggerballing we get the comedy routine of seeing how fast the nigger goes broke. Soon we will hear his name again when a nigger assaults a KFC worker over the wrong chicken sauce or assaults police officers over a traffic stop. Maybe he’ll get his wings sooner than expected. TNB always gets em.
    Wherever you find failure, you will find niggers. From the slums, to the unemployment line, to prison, to homeless shelters. And where ever you find niggers, you will find failure. IE Detroit, Chicago, Baltimore, Memphis, Cleveland, Haiti, and Africa. These are facts.

14. Likes Chimp Detester liked this post