Close

Likes Likes:  19
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Filthy Nigger Vermin and AssLifters Responsbile for over 80% of Attacks on Jews in Nig York City

No surprise here... The Mozzie's murder manual, the quran, specifically targets Jews for mozzie filth to attack. As for niggers... Jews, I suspect, are simply targets of opportunity. Borough Park and other Jewish communities in New York City are surrounded by Niggervilles - Another question the liberal filth slithering through Nig York's City Hall should answer is just what percentage of crime perpetrated against Whites are niggers responsible for... You can count on never, ever hearing that statistic...

From Today's Geller Report:

https://gellerreport.com/2023/01/mus...lctg=107061016
    At the core of Liberalism is the spoiled child - miserable as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of spoiled brats. - PJ O'Rourke

2. Likes Jim Crow, Tar Remover, Chimp Detester liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I’ll guess that black niggers and sandniggers are resposible for over 80% of crimes committed in the world!

4. Likes Kagman, Tar Remover, Chimp Detester liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    I’ll guess that black niggers and sandniggers are resposible for over 80% of crimes committed in the world!
    It's interesting that Nig York provides crime data on Jews and who attacks them (and I'm sure others) but fails to provide that same information to the FBI on attacks against Whites. Same-Same for Chimpcongo, LA, Apelanta and so many others.
    At the core of Liberalism is the spoiled child - miserable as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of spoiled brats. - PJ O'Rourke

6. Likes Jim Crow, Tar Remover, Chimp Detester liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kagman View Post
    It's interesting that Nig York provides crime data on Jews and who attacks them (and I'm sure others) but fails to provide that same information to the FBI on attacks against Whites. Same-Same for Chimpcongo, LA, Apelanta and so many others.
    They know how bad nigger crime is but if it were ever released by the MSM, the truth about their nigger pets would be unforgivable. A lot of people are unable to think for themselves and rely on the news to tell them how to think. So as far as they’re concerned, niggers are just misunderstood, undervalued and victims of nonstop racism by evil whitey.

8. Likes Tar Remover, Kagman, Chimp Detester liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kagman View Post
    "Blue cities" are ALL the same!! Libtard bull$hi+!!

10. Likes Kagman, Tar Remover, Chimp Detester liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yet they keep sucking off Democrats, every election. I sincerely hope they wise up faster. Some are starting to.

12. Likes Kagman, Chimp Detester liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tar Remover View Post
    Yet they keep sucking off Democrats, every election. I sincerely hope they wise up faster. Some are starting to.
    Unfortunately NOT enough!!

14. Likes Tar Remover, Chimp Detester liked this post