Close

Likes Likes:  78
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Racist Alabama jet airliner engine done batwinged a nigger baggage handler

Well, they didn't exactly identify the 'victim.' But who else would be a baggage handler in Alabama and dumb enough to venture near a running jet engine?
    American Airlines employee killed in 'industrial accident' at Alabama airport

Airplane engines beez raycisss like a muhfugga!

A ground crew employee was killed in what is being described as an industrial accident at a central Alabama airport on Saturday.

The Montgomery Regional Airport (MGM) said an employee with American Airlines/Piedmont Airlines died in an accident at the airport before 3 p.m.

The Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) told Fox News Digital the employee was killed on the ramp at the airport where American Airlines Flight 3408, an Embraer E175 twin-jet, was parked. Data on FlightAware showed the flight was scheduled to depart from Gate 4 in Montgomery for Dallas-Fort Worth Saturday afternoon.
    Delayed flight. And they will now have to destroy the engine too, since it is now contaminated with nigger grease.

Reuters reported two people briefed on the incident said the employee, who was a baggage handler, died in "an accident involving one of the airplane's engines that was running."
    Obviously a racist engine!

https://www.foxnews.com/us/american-...labama-airport
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I actually made a complaint to the FAA about FOD ( Foreign Object Debris ) at a major Southern airport many years ago. The whole ramp/handling area was littered with plastic drinks containers and other food and beverage packaging waste. I'd never seen anything like it and could only describe it as remarkable. The ingestion of some of this waste into a turbo fan could cause catastrophic engine failure. A failure on take off can quickly develop into a fatal accident. The whole of the ground crew of course, were simple minded chimps. There was no supervision or control of these spooks. So the point I'm making, is niggers + aviation = horror show. If you see coons around airplanes, you are truly mincing your chances.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CoonsЯus View Post
    I actually made a complaint to the FAA about FOD ( Foreign Object Debris ) at a major Southern airport many years ago. The whole ramp/handling area was littered with plastic drinks containers and other food and beverage packaging waste. I'd never seen anything like it and could only describe it as remarkable. The ingestion of some of this waste into a turbo fan could cause catastrophic engine failure. A failure on take off can quickly develop into a fatal accident. The whole of the ground crew of course, were simple minded chimps. There was no supervision or control of these spooks. So the point I'm making, is niggers + aviation = horror show. If you see coons around airplanes, you are truly mincing your chances.
    Yep!!

4. Likes Chimp Detester, Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CoonsЯus View Post
    I refuse to fly anymore. The air port is such a shit hole in general. I will drive anywhere I want to go and if I can’t drive, I just won’t go.

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Why, you raciss crackahs beez jealous of what great aviators we niggers beez.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	African Airlines.jpeg 
Views:	58 
Size:	96.3 KB 
ID:	21631

7. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva, Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Here's the follow up to this incident, where it was found that the she-nibba was warned : in the safety huddle,
    by multiple coworkers, and the pilot, who had to stick his head out of the cockpit, and yell at this retard. The pics in
    this article explain it all - she is one of the stupidest looking congo-bats I've ever seen. The giant DSLs on this
    monster, and 5 pounds of shit-snake weave, are a treat for the eyes. She could definitely suck-start any jet engine.

https://nypost.com/2023/01/25/airpor...-to-stay-back/

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers truly are vulgar beasts !

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like

Name:	21D4A07C-AF73-4960-A02E-86377B902E4F.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	264.8 KB 
ID:	21798

Jesus, the face just exudes intelligence, doesn’t it?

I would gladly pay to watch the video of this beast getting sucked into that industrial strength wood chipper.
    We do not have a gun problem in America, we have a nigger problem

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    This story just warms my heart.
    Niggers: "The next to lowest form of life on the planet."

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    According to the description of a GoFundMe campaign that was launched to help Edwards’ family, the woman is survived by her mother and three young children. The fundraiser so far has drawn more than $102,000 in donations.
    No mention of the buck in the "survived by" Oh, well. Her retarded, overfed, snakehead groid is cleaning up after his sowpotomus got ground into toxic sludge. I'm sure he'll put the money into college funds for the three crotch droppings.

Name:	fatsowsucked into plane engine was warned to stay back NTSB.png 
Views:	25 
Size:	962.6 KB 
ID:	21799
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by animal mother View Post

Name:	21D4A07C-AF73-4960-A02E-86377B902E4F.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	264.8 KB 
ID:	21798

Jesus, the face just exudes intelligence, doesn’t it?

I would gladly pay to watch the video of this beast getting sucked into that industrial strength wood chipper.
    Imagine having to clean up after this incident ? I wonder how far into the engine she went, before it stalled out ?
    Would they hose the ugly fat out that engine, and repair it ? How does a moron like this get on the flight line, ffs ?

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    Imagine having to clean up after this incident ? I wonder how far into the engine she went, before it stalled out ?
    Would they hose the ugly fat out that engine, and repair it ? How does a moron like this get on the flight line, ffs ?
    No worries, I’m sure a nigger was given the task of carcass disposal. I hope the airline total scrapes that engine, it can’t possibly be decontaminated.
    We do not have a gun problem in America, we have a nigger problem

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    They'll get niggers to clean it up. With their penchant for cannibalism, decapitation and dismemberment, the 300lbs of oily meat won't bother them.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    congo-bats

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    I refuse to fly anymore. The air port is such a shit hole in general. I will drive anywhere I want to go and if I can’t drive, I just won’t go.
    Thank god I hardly travel. The future of aviation will have many niggers and negresses being pilots and navigators. The apes will not be required to take all the racist math and physics, yet will be given priority in hiring, as magic pets.

Would anyone really want to fly in a plane helmed by a nigger? Unless you have a death wish.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Nig Zero View Post
    This story just warms my heart.
    Niggers are so goddamn stupid......

20. Likes Ignatow , Ray Cizzums, Chimp Detester liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    I pictured explosive diarrhea being shot out onto a wall. Saw a video once that I’ll never find but I have that image in my head.

“According to the description of a GoFundMe campaign that was launched to help Edwards’ family, the woman is survived by her mother and three young children. The fundraiser so far has drawn more than $102,000 in donations.”

You rush over to donate to the stupid nigger be deyad fund, Ray?

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Here's the follow up to this incident, where it was found that the she-nibba was warned : in the safety huddle,
    by multiple coworkers, and the pilot, who had to stick his head out of the cockpit, and yell at this retard. The pics in
    this article explain it all - she is one of the stupidest looking congo-bats I've ever seen. The giant DSLs on this
    monster, and 5 pounds of shit-snake weave, are a treat for the eyes. She could definitely suck-start any jet engine.

https://nypost.com/2023/01/25/airpor...-to-stay-back/
    Left behind 3 sprogs? Hate to waste another good jet engine, but they'll ultimately cost the taxpayers more than that. And why does she have a pile of sh*t on top of her haid?

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    I pictured explosive diarrhea being shot out onto a wall. Saw a video once that I’ll never find but I have that image in my head.
    You rush over to donate to the stupid nigger be deyad fund, Ray?
    I am too overcome with emotion to find my checkbook.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast