Close

Likes Likes:  15
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Niggerlover Benedict Cumberbatch's ancestors supposedly owned slaves- REPARATIONS!

Benedict Cumberbatch's family could face legal pressure to pay reparations over historical links to Barbados slave trade, report says

The family of Oscar-nominated actor Benedict Cumberbatch faces the prospect of facing demands to pay reparations for slavery over historical links to a sugar plantation in Barbados, according to The Telegraph.

The Caribbean nation of Barbados is starting to hone in on the wealthy descendants of slave owners as part of a campaign to get reparations for slavery.

Barbados's National Task Force on Reparations, part of the Caricom Reparations Commission (Caricom), previously focused on seeking reparations from colonial powers and wealthy institutions that made hefty profits from slavery, The Guardian reported.

Recently, however, it singled out a specific family for the first time, targeting the British Conservative MP Richard Drax over his family's ownership of a vast sugar plantation on the island, per The Guardian.

David Comissiong, the Barbados ambassador to Caricom and deputy chairman of the state's task force, told The Guardian last month that Drax and other families could face litigation if they don't agree to pay reparations.

"It is now a matter that is before the government of Barbados," he told the newspaper. "It is being dealt with at the highest level."

Now, the Cumberbatch family faces being targeted for a reparations claim. When pressed by The Telegraph on whether Cumberbatch's family would be pursued, Comissiong did not rule it out.

He said: "This is at the earliest stages. We are just beginning. A lot of this history is only really now coming to light."
    https://www.insider.com/benedict-cum...egraph-2022-12
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes Chimp Detester, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Very fitting for a left-wing libtard to have to pay reparations to the manure pile (niggers).

4. Likes Ray Cizzums, Whitey Ford liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    That is the best niggers can do, beg gibs from whites under the guise of reparations.
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I still don't approve of any human paying reparations. Nor governments. There will be no end to nigger and all other "oppressed" countries asking for handouts. We already give to African niggers nonstop. I'd rather give my money to cats and dogs, really.

I will not be guilted into giving money to niggers. I didn't own slaves, and I know my family was not wealthy enough to own slaves. And if even so - how can that be proven based on old, unreliable so-called records?

No nigger deserves freebies. A stupid concept, reparations, and impossible to implement.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Vice Presamuhdent Kabonga Harris' fambly owned dozens of smelly niggers. They should pay fines, for improper disposal of said niggers.
    Reparations would make sense, if it meant repatriation to the African continent. Lets get 'er done...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Bill.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	128.4 KB 
ID:	21608

8. Likes Whitey Ford, Chimp Detester liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    Vice Presamuhdent Kabonga Harris' fambly owned dozens of smelly niggers. They should pay fines, for improper disposal of said niggers.
    Reparations would make sense, if it meant repatriation to the African continent. Lets get 'er done...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Bill.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	128.4 KB 
ID:	21608

Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

10. Likes Chimp Detester, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Chimp Detester View Post
    Very fitting for a left-wing libtard to have to pay reparations to the manure pile (niggers).
    When will Klamydia "heels up" harris pay reparations?!

12. Likes Chimp Detester liked this post