Close

Likes Likes:  4
    Don't Question The NewsBot
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

BREAKING: Construction HALTED At Obama Presidential Center- MSM FREAKING OUT

The following article, BREAKING: Construction HALTED At Obama Presidential Center- MSM FREAKING OUT, was first published on America's Freedom Fighters.
    Posted by DINO PORRAZZO at AMERICAS FREEDOM FIGHTERS Jussie Smollett, Bubba Wallace and now Barack Hussein Obama. What do they have in common? Well, they are all Black or at least part Black. They aren’t fans of Donald Trump to put it lightly. And they all have encountered incidents involving nooses. Smollett’sRead More
    Continue reading: BREAKING: Construction HALTED At Obama Presidential Center- MSM FREAKING OUT ...

More...

2. Likes Chimp Detester, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Instead of spending untold millions on this worthless building, the only koonmemorative thing that should be erected to honor of the former HNIC, Koonyan Barry the Fairy Insane Ohomo (a.k.a. Barry Soetoro) is its hideous image on Mount Rushmore, but formed out of pig crap, gnomesayin? Can I get an AMEN somebody?

4. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm waiting patiently for this thing to open. I'm going to drop a monster deuce, in the 10 million ton range,
    directly in front of the entrance. I hope they release the video of me doing it. I will hold a press conference,
    where I state "Yeah, I did it, I'm happy about it, go fuck your mother Obama. Any questions"?
    I am not kidding.

6. Likes Chimp Detester liked this post