Close

Likes Likes:  27
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Innocent nigger says voodoo caused him to rape/impregnate his 13 year old relative sproglet

Florida Man Allegedly Claims 'Voodoo' Compelled Him To Rape 13-Year-Old Relative

West Palm Beach police charged Jean Innocent, 41, with sexual battery with a child, incest and impregnation of a child after he allegedly admitted to raping his victim.

A 41-year-old South Florida man allegedly told investigators he believed "Voodoo" compelled him to rape his 13-year-old relative after the minor's hospital visit led police to accuse him of impregnating her.

Jean Innocent was taken into custody on Dec. 19 and charged with two counts of sexual battery with a child, one count of incest and another of impregnation of a child, according to a probable cause affidavit obtained by Oxygen.com from the West Palm Beach Police Department.

The minor — whose name and relation to Innocent were redacted from the report to shield her identity — was brought to St. Mary's Hospital in West Palm Beach after complaining of abdominal pain that day. A pregnancy test revealed that she was roughly six weeks pregnant, according to the affidavit.
    Tatum wrote that Innocent came into the girl's room, pulled down her pants, told her "give me 10 minutes," got on top of her and began raping her. Allegedly, the girl recalled, he stopped and said "never mind" after the girl said "no" and cried. The encounter, she said, hurt and made her "feel weird," the document states.
    https://www.oxygen.com/crime-news/je...pe-13-year-old
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    So of course, in ever-so-typical fashion, the sex-crazed mega-turd crap-beast nigger Jean Innocent, is anything but Innocent!

And Jean Innocent, you worthless hideous pile of stinking pig excrement, I wish you an amazing time during your long enrollment at NU. May your level of pain far exceed anything you have experienced before, you slimeball!

Name:  Puke.jpg
Views: 203
Size:  10.0 KB

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Jean Innocent.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	116.2 KB 
ID:	21604

Ahh, and the pleasure you ape-chieved by raping your young relative, you putrid ape, was minuscule, koon-pared to the ecstatic joy that Calvin the Cuddly Koon will be experiencing when it gets you in the sack ... under him. Cedric and its 12-inch filthy radiator hose anxiously await your ape-rival in your shared cell!

Name:	Fat Ugly nigger - 009-B.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	53.7 KB 
ID:	21605

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    This is the shitpiles we get from the biggest toilet country Haiti
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    He used that girl as a voodoo doll/pincushion. 13 is well past breeding age for the African jaboon.
    This would be life as they know it in Haiti.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    He used that girl as a voodoo doll/pincushion. 13 is well past breeding age for the African jaboon.
    Yep, and I guess the little slut's mammy didn't care what went on. I"m pretty sure my parents would have something to say had a grown man entered my bedroom when I was that age and started raping me.

As I've mentioned, whenever I see "a Florida man" I know we're in for a tale of niggershines. 'Jean Innocent' is a Hayshee, NOT "a Florida man". I hate when the cowardly MSM does that - try to pass off vile savage invaders as just another citizen, as though we're stupid. How many actual "Florida men" practice voodoo?
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Yep, and I guess the little slut's mammy didn't care what went on. I"m pretty sure my parents would have something to say had a grown man entered my bedroom when I was that age and started raping me.

As I've mentioned, whenever I see "a Florida man" I know we're in for a tale of niggershines. 'Jean Innocent' is a Hayshee, NOT "a Florida man". I hate when the cowardly MSM does that - try to pass off vile savage invaders as just another citizen, as though we're stupid. How many actual "Florida men" practice voodoo?
    If he was back in Haiti, he would have other priorities, like food, shelter and keeping the other niggers from bat-winging him.
    No time to worry about the voodoo, when there's nothing to eat but doo-doo. Our US niggers would be a lot less of a problem,
    if they had to feed and house themselves, especially the ratchets and buffarillas. Starve a quick 100 pounds of ugly fat off of them,
    then lets see how "sassy" they are.

7. Likes Chimp Detester, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    If he was back in Haiti, he would have other priorities, like food, shelter and keeping the other niggers from bat-winging him.
    No time to worry about the voodoo, when there's nothing to eat but doo-doo. Our US niggers would be a lot less of a problem,
    if they had to feed and house themselves, especially the ratchets and buffarillas. Starve a quick 100 pounds of ugly fat off of them,
    then lets see how "sassy" they are.
    No matter how dire the circumstances or how hongree the niggers are, there is always time and energy for rutting and violence.

Back in the festering shithole that spewed this sub-simian, there would be no gentle arrests, scum-sucking lawyers, and BS bail hearings, but instant nigger retribution even for the crime of stealing a dirt cookie. No wonder they have no fear of committing crimes in human countries. Going to jail is a vacation, a reward for the savages.

Hayshee justice system:

Name:	haititires Search.png 
Views:	26 
Size:	418.2 KB 
ID:	21609
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I can see it now, this nigger Rape-resentin' itself..

" but ya hhon-a, in Hayshee , MUH DIKK is MUH KULCHA !!! "

10. Likes IseDaDiva, Chimp Detester liked this post