Close

Likes Likes:  16
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Foul Hayshee batwinged in Montreal prison.

OH, no. I'm so ashamed of my city and country, that a fine young black man could be batwinged here for no reason.

T
    he 21-year-old Montreal man (stinking Hashee Nicous D'Andre Spring) who died following a physical intervention at the Bordeaux jail on Christmas Eve should have been released the day before he was fatally injured.
    D'Andre Spring's family has yet to speak publicly. They plan to hold a candlelight vigil in his honour on Friday at Benny Park in the Notre-Dame-de-Grâce neighborhood.
    I can't wait to hear from the fambly. I"m sure he was a very honorable nigger who dindu nuffin. Looks like a fine lad who was probably aspiring.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	haysheedindul.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	73.1 KB 
ID:	21589

Man who died from injuries at Montreal jail was illegally detained: public security ministry (msn.com)
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I guess Ben ( the dump ) Crump is already booking its flight north to consult with its local associates....

or maybe Trudy was smart enough to ban uppity annoying nigger shysters from USA.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidAllenNiggertoe View Post
    I guess Ben ( the dump ) Crump is already booking its flight north to consult with its local associates....

or maybe Trudy was smart enough to ban uppity annoying nigger shysters from USA.
    Every nigger has "Bullet Haid" crump on SPEED dial!! I'm still surprised that that ape hasn't been disbarred!!

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    https://montreal.ctvnews.ca/the-syst...jail-1.6213270

There was a little more detail on this article.
    Despite the ludicrous efforts to paint this bonobo as a saint you can piece together what caused his cRapping career to be cut short.

Eric Sutton, a Montreal criminal defence lawyer who was not involved in the D'Andre Spring matter, said there are rare circumstances in which a detainee would not be released on bail right away.
    That’s not one of the stand out paragraphs, and yet it bothers me. You mean it’s horrible to imagine someone spending more than 15 minutes in a jail cell? Why is it so important to make their arrests as pleasant as possible? Niggers don’t respond to positive reinforcement at all, but negative reinforcement seems to work a bit.

On Dec. 24, D'Andre Spring was involved in an altercation with other detainees and while correctional officers moved him to another location, D'Andre Spring tried to bite and spit on the guards, according to the head of the union representing Quebec correctional officers.
    if police were to arrest me for some kind of misunderstanding and I fought them, it wouldn’t really work out for anyone. Even if you actually dindu nuffin it doesn’t mean it’s ok to escalate the situation. The system failed this nigger when it was given equal rights in a civilized nation, because it can’t behave.

What happened after that was they spit bagged the nigger and then pepper sprayed him with the spit bag on and I guess it actually couldn’t breathe. None of this would have happened if it behaved long enough to be sprung free by a nigger lover (which takes less than 24 hours normally).

I saw another comment elsewhere that said the over regulation of prisoners rights caused this coon to croak, being if they could have just beat it with a club a few times to calm it down it wouldn’t have asphyxiated. Now he’s another cash grab for the shysters.
    Wherever you find failure, you will find niggers. From the slums, to the unemployment line, to prison, to homeless shelters. And where ever you find niggers, you will find failure. IE Detroit, Chicago, Baltimore, Memphis, Cleveland, Haiti, and Africa. These are facts.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Defund Welfare View Post
    https://montreal.ctvnews.ca/the-syst...jail-1.6213270

There was a little more detail on this article.
    Despite the ludicrous efforts to paint this bonobo as a saint you can piece together what caused his cRapping career to be cut short.

That’s not one of the stand out paragraphs, and yet it bothers me. You mean it’s horrible to imagine someone spending more than 15 minutes in a jail cell? Why is it so important to make their arrests as pleasant as possible? Niggers don’t respond to positive reinforcement at all, but negative reinforcement seems to work a bit.

if police were to arrest me for some kind of misunderstanding and I fought them, it wouldn’t really work out for anyone. Even if you actually dindu nuffin it doesn’t mean it’s ok to escalate the situation. The system failed this nigger when it was given equal rights in a civilized nation, because it can’t behave.

What happened after that was they spit bagged the nigger and then pepper sprayed him with the spit bag on and I guess it actually couldn’t breathe.
    None of this would have happened if it behaved long enough to be sprung free by a nigger lover (which takes less than 24 hours normally).

I saw another comment elsewhere that said the over regulation of prisoners rights caused this coon to croak, being if they could have just beat it with a club a few times to calm it down it wouldn’t have asphyxiated. Now he’s another cash grab for the shysters.
    Best "intervention" ever. Goddam Hayshee savage thought he'd act like the feral beast he is, biting and spitting?

You mean it’s horrible to imagine someone spending more than 15 minutes in a jail cell?
    These days, only being a YT serial killer (or a tax cheat) will keep you locked up.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

6. Likes Chimp Detester liked this post