Close

Likes Likes:  10
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like

Talking Finally 2 Teenapers Charged with Murder in Mall of America Shooting

This shooting was a week ago. They had until the end of today to charge the shit apes.
    Two Minneapolis teens were charged with second-degree murder Thursday in the fatal shooting of a St. Paul man last week at the Mall of America during the latest outburst of gun violence at the nation’s largest shopping center.

Taeshawn Adams-Wright is scheduled to make his first court appearance in Hennepin County District Court in Minneapolis on Friday in connection with the death of 19-year-old Johntae Raymon Hudson of St. Paul.

Adams-Wright, 18, was one of five suspects — two adults and three juveniles — arrested at a St. Louis Park apartment the day after the shooting, which occurred just before 8 p.m. Friday in the Nordstrom department store. The incident caused the entire Bloomington shopping center to go into lockdown two days before Christmas.
    https://www.twincities.com/2022/12/2...paul-resident/
    Well the dead guy was a nigger too, but to cause the mall to go into lockdown on 12/23 should be a felony too.
    Look at this jig's stupid hurr doo:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Taeshawn-Adams-Wright-1.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	34.0 KB 
ID:	21586
    Taeshawn Adams-Wright
    Last edited by Groid_Rage; 12-30-2022 at 02:28 PM. Reason: move
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I saw some jaboon with an idiotic hurra doo while gassing up my truck, which is not that unusual. But it decided to eyeball
    Ole' Doc Cizzums, and mutter some ebonic jibber-jabber, so I said "Nice hair doo, faggot". The response was typical wild gesticulations,
    and more jibbering - until I took a step towards it. It was inside it's hooptie in a flash, and straight into traffic without even looking.
    I was damn glad there wasn't anyone hit. I have a carry permit now, and one place I'm always ready for schvugger is the gas station.

3. Likes Chimp Detester liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    "Nice hair doo, faggot".
    Taeshawn Adams-Wright looks like it's on the way from buck to boon too.
    Hope it gets all the muh dikk it wants in NU !

5. Likes Ray Cizzums, Chimp Detester liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidAllenNiggertoe View Post
    That fancy doo-doo will be long gone, by the time he shows up as a freshman at Nigger U.
    It used to be, your lawyer would insist on a proper haircut, and at least a shirt and tie, before he'd set foot in court
    to represent you. Today, the nigger judge might have a hurra doo even worse than the defendant's.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidAllenNiggertoe View Post
    That's a guarantee!! Niggers are so predictable!!

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Glad to see the victim was not human and the teenaper "sons of Ohomo" have been properly wrangled and caged. We can only hope their time enrolled at NU is the most pain-filled part of there useless existence, and there proper goodification by any means comes very soon, saving human tax-payers millions.

9. Likes DavidAllenNiggertoe, Ray Cizzums liked this post