Close

Likes Likes:  19
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Congo nigger 'refugee' goes into the Buffalo blizzard and batwings

The Impossible Decisions That Faced Those Trapped in the Buffalo Storm

Abdul Sharifu left his house in Buffalo, N.Y., to go to the market to buy milk for his two young children. He hadn’t gotten far when his car got stuck in one of the deadliest blizzards in the history of the city.
    Mr. Sharifu, a 26-year-old refugee from Congo, sat in his Toyota RAV4 with a dwindling supply of gas in his tank and called a friend to explain his plight, said Erieckson Kiza, a leader in the Congolese community. Mr. Sharifu, clad only in a thin tracksuit, told the friend he feared he would freeze when his gas ran out and the heat cut off. Waiting at home for his return was his wife who was nine months pregnant.

Mr. Sharifu had two options, Mr. Kiza said: wait for help or make a dash to shelter.

He chose the latter. Several hours later, he was found facedown in the snow, alive but barely breathing, Mr. Kiza said. He was pronounced dead a few hours later.

Close to his car were a police station and train station, as well as several buildings.

“I don’t know why he didn’t go in there,” Mr. Kiza said.
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime...rm/ar-AA15M8mO
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes Jim Crow, IseDaDiva, Chimp Detester liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    I do believe i like these winter storms. I hereby declare we name the next one “winter storm niggercicle” in their honor.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    To survive a storm like that,you have to be smarter than the storm.which would mean a full tank of gas and proper clothing.Low gas in the tank,a nylon track suit and clown shoes wont git it! Niggers have a lower IQ than a snowflake!

5. Likes Chimp Detester liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I wish that racist snow would start batwinging some of those "refugees" in the Scandinavian nations.

7. Likes IseDaDiva, Chimp Detester liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Let's get the sad violins tuned up right at the start of this story.

Abdul Sharifu left his house in Buffalo, N.Y., to go to the market to buy milk for his two young children.
    Abdul made this dangerous foray for milk - milk for the CHILDREN! Not a pack of Black&Milds or a mickey of E&J, but milk, people! I feel the tears gathering already.

Mr. Sharifu, a 26-year-old refugee from Congo
    This brave refugee. I haven't been keeping up with the Congoloid news. I guess there's another endless, incompetent nigger war going on. There must be since Abdul couldn't have dragged its own carcass and those of its parasitic fambly to the US for the free GIBS, could it? Nah, I"m sure it didn't.

called a friend to explain his plight, said Erieckson Kiza, a leader in the Congolese community.
    Called another nigger to ask its learned advice and to explain how he was lost in the trackless wilderness or maybe the tundra where he was surely in danger of freezing, right? Oh, wait, no. This is an urban area with buildings all around him but he chose to run off in the snow to "make a dash for shelter", but in none of the buildings right nearby. Now I'm openly weeping.

Waiting at home for his return was his wife who was nine months pregnant.
    A nine-months gravid sow faithfully waiting for MILK, MILK for the CHILDREN! Abdul's sacrifice is too tragic for words and even more tragic is that now YOU will be supporting this feral Africoon sow and her litter. She'll find another Congoloid and shit out 10 more for you to support.

I don't give a rat's patootie for elderly and/or homeless people who worked all their lives and may have died in this storm, but oh, the Africoon cockroach - who didn't have the sense of a mouse to find shelter that was right there - and its bereaved fambly just tear my heart out. Sobbing now, and I know I won't sleep tonight.

Maybe a movie can be made, or a statue erected about this Incredible Journey - a tale of heroism, perseverance, and its sad conclusion, along with the struggle of the brave sow who got two jobs to support the fruits of Abdul's loins.

The statue can depict Abdul lying face-down and nearly buried in the snow, with one paw held up clutching a carton of milk. Milk, for the children!

Thoughts and prayers, Abdul!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	abdulcongoloid9e128644eed.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	142.0 KB 
ID:	21588

Stupid nigger. I've lived all my life in a place where every winter there are blizzards, deep snow, and temps in the -25 range yet have somehow not frozen to death yet, nor has anyone I've ever known. Good riddance, Abdul.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

9. Likes Ignatow , Chimp Detester liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Talk about a Darwin Award. The only amazing thing in this story is how Sambo went 26 whole years without giving itself batwings.

"Milk fo' its keeids" LOL. Classic libtard "hyper-humanize the nigger" attempt that falls flat on its face as always. We all know Sambo was going out to buy crack.

11. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    This is one of my favorite stories as of late. I tell it to everyone who would listen, not emphasizing niggerness, and I deliver it as a punchline. Low IQ means Darwin Award!
    Coalburning is bestiality.

13. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Stupid nog had plenty of places it could have gone, but decided to save taxpayers a bundle. Good boi!

15. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee

Post Thanks / Like
    DAN thankfully made the right decision.....DEATH!

17. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm thinking I'd break into the nearest building and take my chances before I'd freeze to death. Silly kneegrow.

19. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Damn racist white snow.
    Niggers cannot survive in the racist cold. Why don't they go back to the warm jungle?

21. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jenkemfactory View Post
    Damn racist white snow.
    Niggers cannot survive in the racist cold. Why don't they go back to the warm jungle?
    Yes, the jungle. It's so warm there and they can spend their days doing what comes naturally - running around naked with spears, kidnapping, torturing, murdering and eating their enemies. No rayciss water, electricity or snow to hinder them.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

23. Likes jenkemfactory liked this post