Close

Likes Likes:  52
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Murder charges for worthless nigger Jamarius after shooting innocent 10 year old white kid in the head with a pellet gun

Ten-Year-Old Dies After Being Shot in Head by Pellet Gun, Teen Arrested

10-year-old Georgia boy has died after being shot in the head with a pellet gun.

The child, CJ Patton, was shot at his home in the city of Milledgeville on February 20 by 17-year-old Jamarius Walls, police said, according to WSBTV. Patton died three days later at a hospital in Atlanta.

Last Thursday, Walls was taken into custody by deputies and members of the U.S. Marshals' Southeast Regional Task Force
    The news article says that the nigger was his "friend." yeah, right. Since when do 17 year olds hang out with 10 year olds?

According to the GoFundMe, the pellet became lodged in Patton's brain, entering through the right side of his temple.

Patton was rushed to a hospital in Milledgeville where doctors determined that he had suffered "severe brain damage" from the pellet and was showing no brain activity.

The boy was later airlifted to Children's Scottish Rite Hospital in Atlanta where he was placed on a ventilator. But doctors were unable to save him.

"It breaks my heart to have to say that CJ has gone home to heaven. He passed away yesterday morning around 10:30 a.m.," Matheny said in an update posted to the GoFundMe page posted on February 24.

https://www.newsweek.com/10-year-old...eorgia-1683322
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    Ten-Year-Old Dies After Being Shot in Head by Pellet Gun, Teen Arrested

The news article says that the nigger was his "friend." yeah, right. Since when do 17 year olds hang out with 10 year olds?

https://www.newsweek.com/10-year-old...eorgia-1683322
    Niggers who never get past a mental age of 8? Niggers looking to muh dik little kids? Hoping to steal something? Whatever the reason, it definitely was up to no good. Without knowing more of the circumstances, I still question parents allowing their little boy to hang around with a big, grown nigger buck. Personally I would be suspicious of a 17-year-old YT guy who wanted to be friends with my 10-year-old.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	cj-patton-jpg-1645787745.png 
Views:	23 
Size:	260.6 KB 
ID:	21577
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Parents need to be vigilant... So sad that the so many in the middle class cannot afford to get away from the Nigger Beast.... A stupid liberal parent, perhaps?? Wonder if Mom took the poor kid to drag queen story hour too... Can't get too angry at the parents here... They've just lost everything.
    At the core of Liberalism is the spoiled child - miserable as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of spoiled brats. - PJ O'Rourke

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ugh, this infuriates me. This nigger will not get carged with murder. Think of the outrage if a teenage white kid did this. The headline would literally read “white man kills poor black boy with pellet gun”. Fuck you nigger filth! I try not to become blinded by rage at these nigger bastards but this shit just pisses me off. You know he did this on purpose too.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    Ugh, this infuriates me. This nigger will not get carged with murder. Think of the outrage if a teenage white kid did this. The headline would literally read “white man kills poor black boy with pellet gun”. Fuck you nigger filth! I try not to become blinded by rage at these nigger bastards but this shit just pisses me off. You know he did this on purpose too.
    I thought I saw the worst of the nigger beast but they keep raising the bar!!

Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Auntie said : He a good nappy haided boi, he wuh gettin' his lyf togetha n sheeit, he jes made a misskates !!

Yeah, more like it deserves a few pellet barrels up its nigger arse !

stay tuned to watch this monkey stain walk sooner than later

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    WDF would a 10 yo human be doing with a 17 yo teenaper?
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidAllenNiggertoe View Post
    Auntie said : He a good nappy haided boi, he wuh gettin' his lyf togetha n sheeit, he jes made a misskates !!

Yeah, more like it deserves a few pellet barrels up its nigger arse !

stay tuned to watch this monkey stain walk sooner than later
    OH, you know it. Maybe it will get charged with reckless discharge of a firearm or some crap, be fined, and get probation. Who cares about little white boys?
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    I thought I saw the worst of the nigger beast but they keep raising the bar!!
    The fuckers normally can’t hit the broad side of a barn but manage to hit this kid in the temple with a pellet gun.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    We used to have BB gun wars with 20+ kids playing. But that was good clean fun in the 1960's. One rule we had was
    NO PELLETS. Some dumbass in another group brought a bolt-type rifle, pumped it up 10 times, and shot some kid in
    the leg with a lead pellet. He goes to the ER, next thing you know, detectives show up, and take pellet boy away....

Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    The fuckers normally can’t hit the broad side of a barn but manage to hit this kid in the temple with a pellet gun.

I thought the same thing, how is there any defense for this ? Is it gonna claim the kid wasn't wearing an orange vest so it thought the kid was a deer ?
    Yes believable... if you could argue only a nigger would try to take down a deer with a pellet gun !

and they start off with "involuntary manslaughter" , charges only get less severe going forward...

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidAllenNiggertoe View Post
    I thought the same thing, how is there any defense for this ? Is it gonna claim the kid wasn't wearing an orange vest so it thought the kid was a deer ?
    Yes believable... if you could argue only a nigger would try to take down a deer with a pellet gun !

and they start off with "involuntary manslaughter" , charges only get less severe going forward...
    The nigger “teen” won’t do any time in NU and will be out wreaking havoc on others in no time. If it was my kid he shot, I would likely take care of this problem myself. Everyone and their mother knows this bastard was aiming at the kid’s head.

Senior Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Groid_Rage View Post
    WDF would a 10 yo human be doing with a 17 yo teenaper?
    Sorry to say, but Muh Dik.

Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Shooting a pellet gun is a lawful act, thus the filthy careless suspook could only be in for a misdemeanor conviction, if that....

Georgia Code
    TITLE 16 - CRIMES AND OFFENSES
    CHAPTER 5 - CRIMES AGAINST THE PERSON
    ARTICLE 1 - HOMICIDE
    § 16-5-3 - Involuntary manslaughter

A person who commits the offense of involuntary manslaughter in the commission of a lawful act in an unlawful manner, upon conviction thereof, shall be punished as for a misdemeanor.

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I for one am 1000% in favor of...

A world without WALLS!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Jamarius Walls.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	120.7 KB 
ID:	21594

16. Likes Whitey Ford, Ray Cizzums liked this post