Close

Likes Likes:  16
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Liberal Washington DC couple move to Uganda to adopt niglets- now face the death penalty there

An American couple moved to Uganda to become foster parents. They now could face death in child torture case

In 2017, Nicholas and Mackenzie Spencer, both 32, left behind their lives in Washington DC and moved to Uganda.

Mr Spencer, then a congressional staffer, and his wife, a former healthcare consultant, quit their jobs in America to become foster parents and begin their “humanitarian work” in the East African nation.
    Five years later, they would be making international headlines — not for their activism — but for their arrest on charges of aggravated torture and aggravated child trafficking. The couple, now being held at a Ugandan maximum security prison, stands accused of subjecting their 10-year-old foster child to cruel punishments with the excuse that he was “stubborn, hyperactive, and mentally unstable, according to the Uganda Police Force.

Ugandan prosecutors said the Spencers deprived the boy, who is reportedly HIV positive, of clothing, education, warm food and a bed. Authorities added that the foster parents, who first retained custody of the children in the town of Jinja before moving to the capital, kept the boy through “abuse of position of vulnerability for purposes of exploitation,” the Daily Monitor reports.

According to authorities, investigators found that the Spencers kept the boy barefoot and naked throughout the day and “would occasionally make him squat in an awkward position, with his head facing the floor and hands spread out widely.”

The boy was allegedly forced to sleep on a wooden platform, without a mattress, and “was served cold meals from the fridge.”

Filed documents obtained by the Monitor state that a camera was placed inside the room where the boy was kept in order to monitor his movements.

A year after the Spencers moved, they began to foster three children from the Welcome Ministry before moving to Kampala, the capital.

On Wednesday, the Spencers were charged with aggravated child trafficking, a crime that carries a maximum penalty of death.

They were not allowed to enter a plea as their case can only be heard at High Court, prosecutors told Reuters.
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world...c711639b2bb20f
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes Kagman, I aint bin dun did dat! liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    What a happy ending! Not easy raising chimps is it, liberals? HIV positive chimps at that.

4. Likes Kagman, Whitey Ford liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    What are the niggers pissed about? They fed the shitlet, that’s more than niggers do for their own shitlets!

6. Likes Kagman, Rev. Dick, Whitey Ford, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Liberals faced with a death sentence... Maybe this can be the beginning of a trend...

As for the feral, HIV+ nig-nog... it's got it better than 95% of the other little shit-beasts slithering around that god-forsaken continent. Who's complaining??
    At the core of Liberalism is the spoiled child - miserable as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of spoiled brats. - PJ O'Rourke

8. Likes Rev. Dick, Whitey Ford liked this post
    Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Worth a picture

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	c7cb2-16718271636118.pngrf45f.jpg 
Views:	43 
Size:	46.5 KB 
ID:	21574

10. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GoodyearNecklace View Post
    Worth a picture

OMG. ALWAYS with the cuck hipster low-T nu-"males" adopting niglets. Show me just ONE who isn't all those things. He even has the libtard, SJW, "ironic" glasses:

Name:	problemglassesvfM.jpg 
Views:	47 
Size:	261.5 KB 
ID:	21582

As for the abused niglet- what a joke. It ate cold food! Slept on a hard bed! Look at the atrocities those niggers inflict on their own sprogs like this little goblin, after deciding it's a "witch".

Name:	Nigerian witch boy healthy heading to school.png 
Views:	40 
Size:	307.0 KB 
ID:	21583
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

12. Likes I aint bin dun did dat! liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    OMG. ALWAYS with the cuck hipster low-T nu-"males" adopting niglets. Show me just ONE who isn't all those things. He even has the libtard, SJW, "ironic" glasses:

Name:	problemglassesvfM.jpg 
Views:	47 
Size:	261.5 KB 
ID:	21582

As for the abused niglet- what a joke. It ate cold food! Slept on a hard bed! Look at the atrocities those niggers inflict on their own sprogs like this little goblin, after deciding it's a "witch".

Name:	Nigerian witch boy healthy heading to school.png 
Views:	40 
Size:	307.0 KB 
ID:	21583
    That’s nigger Smeagle after losing his “precious” bucket of KFC.

14. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Worth a picture

Haha I am not sure I’ve seen you post much but I love the name and profile pic.

Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    Haha I am not sure I’ve seen you post much but I love the name and profile pic.
    Why thank you.
    I was having fun upsetting nigger lovers on other forums ...until getting recently from both of them.
    The surprising thing is that I got a lot of agreement before the hammer fell.

It's nice to be back amongst friends.
    Last edited by GoodyearNecklace; 01-04-2023 at 03:31 PM.

17. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Why thank you.
    I was having fun upsetting nigger lovers on other forums ...until getting recently from both of them.
    The surprising thing is that I got a lot of agreement before the hammer fell.

It's nice to be back amongst friends.
    Yea, I am good at gettin banned from places as well. Anyways, more tires need to be sent to Africa.

19. Likes GoodyearNecklace, IseDaDiva liked this post