Close

Likes Likes:  13
Reply to Thread
    Bull Whip
    Chimpout Guest

"Opportunity-Equity-Freedom-Justice"

So while going back and forth between a couple national nigger football league games today, something I Rarely do, I noticed in multiple games the side line zoo keepers (da coaches and more) are wearing these black hoodies and T's that have that slogan in this thread title arranged in a wheel fashion printed on the back and front, so I was just thinking.....these nigger monkies make millions of dollars, Freedom? What? Who the hell isn't free? Equity? They're fricking Millionares!!! And justice? WTF? ....IF the black nigger monkies would COMPLY with the po-po; lots more of the black bastards would still be around to murder, rape and rob....and Opportunity? 58% of the national nigger football league IS niggers, almost 60%...!!!!! Opportunity? Are you kidding? The ultimate goal the niggers want is a free meal ticket for Everything, even if the nigger doesn't qualify......

Niggers are Shit.

2. Likes Tar Remover, Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lazy niggers want everything handed to them on a silver platter. You should join.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    What they actually want is superiority. They won’t quit crying they’re treated unfairly until the white liberal cuck has coddled them and killed himself off in return. The problem is, they’re too damn stupid to ever be superior to any human. They don’t want equity, trust me.

5. Likes Tar Remover, Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Fuck niggers.

7. Likes Ignatow , Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    I agree fuck niggers there nothing but free hoarders trying to take over the world with there nigger propaganda

9. Likes Tar Remover liked this post