Close

Likes Likes:  15
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

59 y.o. Toronto man dead after a group of "eight teenage girls" swarmed him and stabbed him to death

They tried to steal his alcohol, when he refused they ganged up on him and stabbed him to death. Their identities are being kept secret, 'cuz deyz sooo young an ' sheeit. Toronto apparently is becoming a 'multicultural' shithole. Or maybe it already is.
    Canada police arrest 8 teen girls for 'swarming,' allegedly stabbing homeless man to death on Toronto street

Canadian police arrested eight teenage girls who know each other through social media for allegedly "swarming" a homeless man on the streets of Toronto and brutally stabbing him to death.

Three 13-year-old girls, three 14-year-old girls, and two 16-year-old girls have each been charged with second-degree murder in the deadly stabbing of a 59-year-old man living in the homeless shelter system shortly after midnight Sunday, according to an announcement by the Toronto Police Service on Tuesday.

Police withheld the names of the eight minor suspects under Canada’s Youth Criminal Justice Act, which prevents their publication. The name of the victim was initially held pending next of kin notification.

At a press conference Tuesday, Det. Sgt. Terry Browne of the Homicide and Missing Persons Unit declined to describe the group of girls as a gang, saying they carried out a "swarming-type behavior."
    https://www.yahoo.com/now/canada-pol...132705791.html
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Several years ago, a gang of little she-nibbas, led by a 15 year old, attacked a Latin man (in his late 40's) on a city bus in Queens.
    They swarmed over him, and when he fought back, male niggers jumped in, followed by the 15 year old trying to stab him. He took
    the knife away from her, stabbed her with it, with batwings issued shortly thereafter. NYC cocksucker DA puts the guy on trial for murder,
    but there were enough human witnesses, to where he was acquitted outright. Niggers took the stand, and lied under oath, with no
    consequences, just like they always do. I wonder how many innocent people are convicted on the lies of the funky blackaroon ?

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    Several years ago, a gang of little she-nibbas, led by a 15 year old, attacked a Latin man (in his late 40's) on a city bus in Queens.
    They swarmed over him, and when he fought back, male niggers jumped in, followed by the 15 year old trying to stab him.
    Old rhyme we used to say back in school;

Fight, Fight
    A nigger and a white
    If the nigger don't win
    They all jump in

Of course, there were very few niggers when I was growing up here in AZ, thankfully. But what few there were, were such a pain in the ass and always causing problems. And since then, tons of niggers have moved here, unfortunately.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

4. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Do we know if the perps are indeed teen-apers? I am betting on it but we can't be sure
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    But preachy Dr. Phil would self-righteously wail "IT'S NEVER OKAY TO PUT YOUR HANDS ON A WOMAN IN ANGER!" I would just LOVE to see video of him and his wife encountering a pack of these wild animals, getting surrounded, and having to go back on his idiocy.

7. Likes Kagman, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    We'll never find out if these "girls" are nigger or human, but Toronto has historically been one of the most peaceful, clean, and nigger-free big cities in the world. Now they are overrun with Muzzies and Jamaicoon nigger gangs and they are ill-equipped to deal with the violence and mayhem niggers always bring with them.

I have a very hard time trying to imagine white Toronto girls committing this kind of pack savagery, although I could be wrong.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

9. Likes DavidAllenNiggertoe liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by AR Patriot View Post
    But preachy Dr. Phil would self-righteously wail "IT'S NEVER OKAY TO PUT YOUR HANDS ON A WOMAN IN ANGER!" I would just LOVE to see video of him and his wife encountering a pack of these wild animals, getting surrounded, and having to go back on his idiocy.
    What Dr. Phil fails to realize is that the nigger is not human....

Nothing from that ladyboi Trudeau up in Ottawa..... 8 nigger sow-teenapers simply does not fit the narrative
    At the core of Liberalism is the spoiled child - miserable as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of spoiled brats. - PJ O'Rourke

11. Likes DavidAllenNiggertoe, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Some other cultures at least bring some tasty food, africoons and spinoff colonial nogs just bring more grease, dirt, and degradation.
    The real meaning of "woke" is waking up to the fact of irreparable nigger dysfunction and worthlessness to any society !

Hayshee cuisine....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s3337cj4sJQ

13. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    They swarmed over him, and when he fought back, male niggers jumped in, followed by the 15 year old trying to stab him. He took
    the knife away from her, stabbed her with it, with batwings issued shortly thereafter. NYC cocksucker DA puts the guy on trial for murder,
    but there were enough human witnesses, to where he was acquitted outright. Niggers took the stand, and lied under oath, with no
    consequences, just like they always do. I wonder how many innocent people are convicted on the lies of the funky blackaroon ?
    TOO many!!

Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidAllenNiggertoe View Post
    Some other cultures at least bring some tasty food, africoons and spinoff colonial nogs just bring more grease, dirt, and degradation.
    The real meaning of "woke" is waking up to the fact of irreparable nigger dysfunction and worthlessness to any society !

Hayshee cuisine....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s3337cj4sJQ
    Mud Cookies.... And the MSM making that vid did everything they could to glorify eating $#@! dirt!!! Flithy niggers.... Asshole MSM...
    At the core of Liberalism is the spoiled child - miserable as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of spoiled brats. - PJ O'Rourke

16. Likes IseDaDiva, DavidAllenNiggertoe liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by AR Patriot View Post
    I'm guessing that full-of-shit quack has never had an enraged battlesow charging at him. Believe me, he'd use whatever force necessary to save his own useless life.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

18. Likes DavidAllenNiggertoe liked this post