Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Mushmouth
    Chimpout Guest

No whites allowed at the Alexandria Park Community Centre in Sydney Australia

The mother said went with her eight-month-old baby and her four-year-old son to Alexandria Park Community Centre located in the inner-city Sydney.

Shortly after she arrived to the community centre for a playgroup, a staff member approached her asking whether this was her first time. Rather than being welcoming, the staff member announced that Coverdale isn’t allowed to be there.

“I’m sorry you can’t come here. It’s a multicultural playgroup,” staff member said and asked, “Can I ask what your cultural background is?”

Coverdale, a blonde mother with freckles, replied saying she’s Australian, prompting the staff to deny her entry into the playground. “I’m sorry, you can’t come here. It’s for multicultural families and people who speak languages other than English at home.”
    https://pjmedia.com/trending/2017/04...r-being-white/

Acknowledged Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    The perfect reply to the employee would have gone like this...quick look around, then say, "Oh, thanks so much! I didn't realize it was all niggers and muzzies in there".
    Its not about revenge...its about punishment.