Close

Likes Likes:  47
Reply to Thread
    NigsEveryWhere
    Chimpout Guest

is the nigger problem better up north than down south?

I feel that the nigger problem is worse in the south than in the north or on the west coast. Georgia, the Carolinas, Louisiana, Alabama are all nigger fuxxated. I know nig York city is too as is shittyapolis and filthadelphia but I'm wondering if it's better up north since it appears niggers are confined to inner cities? In the south they are everywhere.

2. Likes Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover liked this post
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

Dont go to toronto

Don’t go to shitonto. Too many nignogs and darkskin towel heads. You go out and 70 to 80 percent chance you will see and be surrounded by nignogs and darkskin towel heads.

Too many human woman are with the Nignog cockroaches and dark skin towel heads in shitonto.

This city is a shit worshipping city and no go zone.

4. Likes Kagman, Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by NigsEveryWhere View Post
    I feel that the nigger problem is worse in the south than in the north or on the west coast. Georgia, the Carolinas, Louisiana, Alabama are all nigger fuxxated. I know nig York city is too as is shittyapolis and filthadelphia but I'm wondering if it's better up north since it appears niggers are confined to inner cities? In the south they are everywhere.
    In NY in the '60s and '70s, verbal hostilities would break out if you were outnumbered by at least 3 to 1, and you'd get attacked
    if it was 4 or 5 to one. Guns were seldom seen, but whites like myself would bring one, if we were expecting trouble. Southern guys
    I was in the Army with hated NYers worse than niggers, and they were way too friendly with them, in my opinion. The niggers hated
    northern whites, from either coast, because we did not take their shit for one second. The darkest, stupidest blacks are from slave states,
    but the most toxic niggers back then were from Chicago. The nigger situation in NY is now as bad or worse than it was in the "Cibbil rights" days,
    depending on who you ask.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    The message is as clear as it's always been...Stay away from niggers ! No nigger is a good nigger until it's a good nigger. You should treat every nigger like a wild boar....dangerous, but relatively predictable at all times.

STAY AWAY FROM NIGGERS !!!!
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Bull Whip
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by CoonsЯus View Post
    The message is as clear as it's always been...Stay away from niggers ! No nigger is a good nigger until it's a good nigger. You should treat every nigger like a wild boar....dangerous, but relatively predictable at all times.

STAY AWAY FROM NIGGERS !!!!
    Words of wisdom Lloyd......

I go out of my way to avoid niggers; I regard niggers, among other things, as dangerous wild animals easily capable of chimping out at any point in time for any reason anywhere....

8. Likes Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by NigsEveryWhere View Post
    Here in the north if you stay out of the big cities, you are more likely to be nigger-free. Cities are now becoming infested iwth imported Jamaicoons criminal gangs, Hayshees, and Muzzies galore.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    thank God that he made the niggers black and easy to spot. Certainly makes them easier to avoid when its snowing too !!

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers suck WHEREVER they are.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I live in Florida. I feel that niggers here know that they are niggers. They aren’t as aggressive.Don’t misinterpret me,all niggers are shit!And they are all worthless,lazy criminals.
    But,last time I visited New York and Connecticut, the niggers were much more aggressive.northeast coast, police are controlled by nigger loving liberals.Down here, especially on the beaches the police get after niggers.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    I live in Florida. I feel that niggers here know that they are niggers. They aren’t as aggressive.Don’t misinterpret me,all niggers are shit!And they are all worthless,lazy criminals.
    But,last time I visited New York and Connecticut, the niggers were much more aggressive.northeast coast, police are controlled by nigger loving liberals.Down here, especially on the beaches the police get after niggers.
    Yes, but what about the wild Miami spookaroons, seen on The First 48 ? The "Pork an' Beans", "Alphabet City", "9th Avenue Crips" ?
    These are the darkest, most violent, stupidest jaboons in the whole country. The cops are constantly crossing murder suspects off
    the board, because they just got killed by other spooks. NYC is tame by comparison. Our northeast niggers have always been aggressive,
    when they know they've got you outnumbered. The opposite is true when they don't, because they're pussies. The niggers down south are
    extra stupid, and get shooty more often than our nibbas. Not much to compare these rotten fruits, either way.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    Yes, but what about the wild Miami spookaroons, seen on The First 48 ? The "Pork an' Beans", "Alphabet City", "9th Avenue Crips" ?
    These are the darkest, most violent, stupidest jaboons in the whole country. The cops are constantly crossing murder suspects off
    the board, because they just got killed by other spooks. NYC is tame by comparison. Our northeast niggers have always been aggressive,
    when they know they've got you outnumbered. The opposite is true when they don't, because they're pussies. The niggers down south are
    extra stupid, and get shooty more often than our nibbas. Not much to compare these rotten fruits, either way.
    I have lived in NYC.The Bronx.(1980’s)I witnessed lots of nigger crime there every day. I’ve never lived in Miami. There was a time when I used to go to the beaches in South Miami with dancers and other chicks I’d mess with.(I always took them out of town. Lol!) There weren’t many niggers on the beaches. i’ve heard wild stories of Hayshee niggs in N Miami. But never had an encounter.
    I guess it’s got to do a lot with the area that you’re in. While growing up I spent some time in Coldsprings New York. It was about as nigger free as you can get. At least, we can all go agree on one thing.Niggers are shit!

15. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    While growing up I spent some time in Coldsprings New York. It was about as nigger free as you can get. At least, we can all go agree on one thing.Niggers are shit!
    Coldspring is a very expensive upmarket commuter town and far too unreachable for spooks. You just jump on the MetroNorth and head down to the city and come back daily. We'd often park there and use the train. Happy days ! Many parts of NY state are remarkably coon free. It's almost a hidden secret.

17. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Apelanta
    Chimpout Guest
    In Apelanta and the surrounding suburbs to the north (because souff of da 20 is all dark), they seem tame although you hear of murders in rich white neighborhoods like butthead (buckhead). Well, thats what happens when you put Stacey Sheboon Abrams signs and Nigger Lies Matter signs on the front lawn of your mansion.

19. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Agreed, I'm in the central part of the state, and the nogs seem to know their place. They're still lazy and worthless, but not uppity and aggressive like they'd be down in the Miami area for example. Surprisingly few chimpouts up here.

21. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Moe_Gibbs View Post
    Surprisingly few chimpouts up here.
    Because they know the humans all have a special place out in the swamp ready to go ! Nigger uppityness is directly proportional to the nigger percentage of population.

23. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CoonsЯus View Post
    Because they know the humans all have a special place out in the swamp ready to go ! Nigger uppityness is directly proportional to the nigger percentage of population.
    That seems to be the way. Sometimes while grocery shopping outside my immediate area, I see niggers but it's always only one lone nigger or a pair with maybe one niglet. No chimpouts, ever, or even loud, obnoxious niggerbabble. Their mentality requires the courage of the pack to get to Cat.5.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

25. Likes CoonsЯus liked this post
    Bull Whip
    Chimpout Guest
    My hypothesis is......back in the early part of the 20th century, 1910ish to maybe the 50's, the niggers migrated north mostly because the Godless liberals of the north welcomed the dirty stinking nigger animals with open arms; fast forward to today; take a look at the Impact that's had on the big cities there, Nig York city, Chimpcago, Detoilet,.....yeah the niggers have made a difference alright, sky rocketing crime, massive increase of public assistance, same with corrections budgets, the list goes on and on.

It's my opinion that niggers are incapable of abiding in western society, the nigger animal is Not like us, niggers are wired for deception and violence. They Never should've been brought out of the jungle.

27. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    you're looking for Montana or Wyoming, bro. Maybe Oregon.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bull Whip View Post
    My hypothesis is......back in the early part of the 20th century, 1910ish to maybe the 50's, the niggers migrated north mostly because the Godless liberals of the north welcomed the dirty stinking nigger animals with open arms; fast forward to today; take a look at the Impact that's had on the big cities there, Nig York city, Chimpcago, Detoilet,.....yeah the niggers have made a difference alright, sky rocketing crime, massive increase of public assistance, same with corrections budgets, the list goes on and on.

It's my opinion that niggers are incapable of abiding in western society, the nigger animal is Not like us, niggers are wired for deception and violence. They Never should've been brought out of the jungle.
    The combination of (proven) low IQs and zero impulse control, empathy, conscience, or other human attributes guarantees destruction and violence wherever they are. This behavior doesn't matter in the jungle and didn't even matter in civilization when niggers were strictly controlled and inhibited from behaving like the beasts they are. Now that all restrictions have been lifted by Libtards and coddlers and the niggers are free to act true to their savage natures - well, we see the results every day.

Shuffling Sambo
    Chimpout Guest

Just replying

Where I live.. Wisconsin, you don’t see many outside of Milwaukee, Madison, Eau Claire or other college towns. Sometimes they end up in other small towns…. Just have to stay away from Walmart. Easy to avoid.