Close

Likes Likes:  30
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like

Angry 2 Teenapers Murder a White Chick for $ in Buffalo Shit NY

Two teen boys, ages 14 and 17, were arrested. Their names and profiles were not published due to their ages. Reports say robbery was the motive. Erie County District Attorney John Flynn said, “It was allegedly a marijuana sale gone bad.”

The victim was murdered in census tract 004200, which is 91% Black and 4% White. We’re counting this as a black-on-white killing [Two Buffalo teenagers charged with murder of 16-year-old girl, attempted robbery, by Adam Duke, Evan Anstey, Marlee Tuskes, wivb.com, August 21, 2022].
    https://vdare.com/articles/24-plus-b...-white-america
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Iv70tna.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	24.8 KB 
ID:	21522
    Emily Keiper

Two Buffalo teenagers charged with murder of 16-year-old girl, attempted robbery
    BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) — Two teenage boys, 14 and 17, have been charged in connection with a shooting death that occurred on Elmer Avenue just after midnight Friday morning, according to Buffalo Police.

During a conference held Monday afternoon, Erie County District Attorney John Flynn provided an update on this case.

“It was allegedly a marijuana sale gone bad,” Flynn said.

The teens, who were each accused of attempted robbery and second-degree murder, were arraigned on the charges over the weekend. Both were in custody, with the 17-year-old being offered no bail. But the younger teen has since been released after being held on $50,000 bail.

Prior to the 14-year-old’s release, Flynn, who also spoke on bail reform during the conference, was displeased at the fact that the younger teen had the opportunity to be released on bail. Buffalo Police Commissioner Joseph Gramaglia also spoke, calling for “sensible” changes to the law
    https://www.wivb.com/news/crime/two-...urder-robbery/
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Two teen boys, ages 14 and 17, were arrested. Their names and profiles were not published due to their ages. Due to their ages my ass! I want these idiots info, all of it. And as always they never mention race whatsoever when it's a nigger on white crime, have the audacity to keep their info private like they deserve any privacy still and then proceed to say they want "sensible changes" to the law. If I wasn't mad before I sure am now. Though at least the older chimp is behind his cage like a good animal should with no bail but I hope it's in there until it croaks. The same should've been done with the smaller primate.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thieving spooks always try the "Drug deal gone bad" and "He called me nigger" excuse.
    Unfortunately, it usually works....

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    Thieving spooks always try the "Drug deal gone bad" and "He called me nigger" excuse.
    The only excuse I'll buy is the classic "I'm a violent subhuman nigger " one.
    Last edited by Groid_Rage; 12-18-2022 at 12:50 PM. Reason: add

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Especially in "blue" cities!! Moreso if they have a soro's funded attorney!!

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Erie County District Attorney John Flynn said, “It was allegedly a marijuana sale gone bad.”
    "A drug deal gone bad".......my ass.
    Yeah right. I bet this 90lb sixteen year old girl pulled a Benelli M4 Combat shotgun outta her purse, pointed it at the niggers and said "Alright you motherfuckin' blue gummed jigaboos, put all your money and weed in this here sack or I'm going to blow your black nigger heads right off their stump necks!" And then the poor victim niggers were forced to open fire in obvious self defense and in extreme fear for their lives. Bull-fuckin-shit!
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    "A drug deal gone bad".......my ass.
    Yeah right. I bet this 90lb sixteen year old girl pulled a Benelli M4 Combat shotgun outta her purse, pointed it at the niggers and said "Alright you motherfuckin' blue gummed jigaboos, put all your money and weed in this here sack or I'm going to blow your black nigger heads right off their stump necks!" And then the poor victim niggers were forced to open fire in obvious self defense and in extreme fear for their lives. Bull-fuckin-shit!
    Exactly. White girls parents should have been more diligent and advised her about scummy niggers and what will happen if you find yourself in a situation alone with them. If she was trying to buy pot, she could’ve gotten some better shit from the white kids guaranteed and there would be nobody dead.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    I agree, those privacy protections and other rights should be null in relation to crimes like capital murder.

9. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    True, but almost all venues of entertainment elevate the status of the common groid. Even with decent parenting, there is no guarantee that she would stay away. Every media outlet is propagating dominate coon males and weak Whites.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Whatever share of blame that girl deserves, the niggers should still be kept behind bars forever. Any excuse, anytime, to keep a nigger at NU.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

12. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post