Close

Likes Likes:  9
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Nigger Pastor wants to grow weed at his church to attract more 'coongregants'

A Georgia pastor wants his church to grow cannabis to attract more congregants and teach young Black men urban farming: 'I'm looking for people who smell like weed'

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/118dqz0DNlA
    A Georgia megachurch pastor is facing criticism after proposing a farm on church grounds that grows cannabis to boost membership and promote entrepreneurship for young Black men, according to KATU, an ABC News affiliate in Georgia.

"I'm mindful that I'm not after Christians. I'm after people who don't go to church," said Pastor Jamal Bryant of Georgia-based New Birth Missionary Baptist Church during a December 7 appearance on the "Cool Soror" podcast with Rashan Ali. "A lot of churches are just recycling people from other churches. That's not who I'm after, I'm looking for people who smell like weed."

"New Birth is the largest land-owning Black church in America. My position to my deacons is 'why aren't we not raising cannabis?" Bryant continued. "I'll be able to bring in Black males. They'll be able to do it legally. I'm teaching them farming. I'm helping them to enhance the ecosystem."
    https://www.insider.com/georgia-past...cklash-2022-12
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes IseDaDiva, Chimp Detester liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    when are we going to just give these fucking niggers their own shitty state ? They can call it Wakanda and live in utopia forevermore ! A large impenetrable fence shall be constructed and no wicked whites will be allowed in to steal the secrets of black excellence ! The white side should be landmined heavily to keep the nasty humans out !
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    "I'll be able to bring in Black males. They'll be able to do it legally. I'm teaching them farming. I'm helping them to enhance the ecosystem."
    Niggers would be a lot funnier if they weren't so destructive. The only way for them to "enhance the ecosystem" is to be planted 6 feet under the earth to fertilize the lush gardens of Hayshee and other Wakanda-like nigger nations.

I suggest the good pastor use fentanyl tabs to attract all these upstanding entrepreneurial bucks.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hmmm. When applied to humans, "Rev" means: Worthy of reverence. But when ape-plied to niggers, "Rev" means Revolting, as in: disgusting; provoking nausea.

And what can possibly go wrong, when you mix nigger DNA and cannabis (or alcohol, jenkem, or any other drug)? Why niggers are all great models for good human behavior.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Drugs2.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	240.7 KB 
ID:	21632

Some great ape-samples of nigger Revs: (All disgusting!)
    1. Rev. Skrewie Lewie Fairy-koon
    2. Rev. Jessie Jerk-skunk
    3. Rev. Jerry-my-ape Write (the "pastah" of the despicable Barry the Fairy Insane Ohomo and Moochie Moochelle "Big Mike" Ohomo)
    4. Rev. Marchin Lucifer Koon

6. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post