Close

Likes Likes:  7
    Senior Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Nigger nurses fired for making fun of pregnant sheboons

This is from the nigger website "The Root." Couple of fun items
    Updated as of 12/18/2022 at 9:00 a.m. ET
    Niggas be traveling into the future and sheeit!
    Case in point, the nurses at Emory Hospital in Midtown who know find themselves without a job thanks to their viral post on Tik Tok.
    YT's language be hard for niggas.
    https://www.theroot.com/nurses-in-vi...nts-1849884722

2. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Espantoon View Post
    This is from the nigger website "The Root." Couple of fun items Niggas be traveling into the future and sheeit! YT's language be hard for niggas.
    https://www.theroot.com/nurses-in-vi...nts-1849884722
    Oh, Lawdy! Imagine if that had been YT nurses mocking the hypersexual, eternally knocked up sow hoes? Spay them all, the filthy breeders.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

4. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ole' Doc Cizzums is a caring, sensitive nurturer, when it comes to buffarilla and mudshark mammies.
    One of my crack nurses presses down on the monkey maker, until Tyrone jr. squirts out like a
    watermelon seed, then another tees it up for my field goal kick into the chipper, or out the window,
    and into the bio-hazard dumpster. The only "ick" is on my size 14 combat boot....

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    Ole' Doc Cizzums is a caring, sensitive nurturer, when it comes to buffarilla and mudshark mammies.
    One of my crack nurses presses down on the monkey maker, until Tyrone jr. squirts out like a
    watermelon seed, then another tees it up for my field goal kick into the chipper, or out the window,
    and into the bio-hazard dumpster. The only "ick" is on my size 14 combat boot....

At the core of Liberalism is the spoiled child - miserable as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of spoiled brats. - PJ O'Rourke

7. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    Haha man, you got me in tears again. Great work!

9. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Pretty much every nurse thinks those things when dealing with fat welfare breeding sows. But only nigger nurses are dumb enough to say them out loud on social media.

Win-win here. Nigger nurses fired, fat nigger breeding sows publicly humiliated.

11. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post