Close

Likes Likes:  22
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Pregnant she boon N-Kya done batwinged and set on fire by her brother after baby shower

Pregnant Woman Dead After Being Stabbed and Set on Fire Days After Baby Shower, Brother in Custody

A Fresno, Calif. woman who was 36 weeks pregnant is dead after she was fatally stabbed and set on fire in an alley; her brother is now in custody.
    he Fresno Police Department Chief of Police Paco Balderrama identified the woman as N-Kya Rebecca Logan, 26, revealing that she had "been stabbed to death and then set on fire," said in a news briefing on Wednesday.

Logan was 36 weeks pregnant and celebrated her baby shower this past Sunday, Dec. 11. She planned to name her baby son Noah, Balderrama shared.
    Balderrama said around 12:30 p.m. local time on Tuesday, the Fresno Fire Department and FPD were alerted to a fire on an unpaved alley on the 4400 block of N. Cornelia Street.

"When they arrived they saw a victim who had been set on fire, completely engulfed in fire," said the police chief.

After authorities managed to gather "several pieces of evidence," they arrested her brother, Aaron Jamal Dudley, 41. He and Logan lived in the same home, said Balderrama, adding that the alleged suspect is connected to the physical evidence found at the crime scene.
    Balderrama returned and took questions from reporters, stating that Dudley was arrested as he tried to "run away from the home."

Officers were executing a search warrant after having "suspicions that the brother may be involved." Once inside the house, authorities found evidence that linked Dudley to the crimes.
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime...ddb5c77affbba2
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    The ole holy, evidence destroying )or so they think) nigger fire. I bet the sprog was big brudda’s too.

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    You read my mind. I was just going to post the same thing.

4. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva, Whitey Ford liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Have some compassion. The brother needed to get warm, and he was out of firewood.
    N-Kya was on Tinder, and he got confused....

6. Likes IseDaDiva, Whitey Ford liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    The ole holy, evidence destroying )or so they think) nigger fire. I bet the sprog was big brudda’s too.
    I swear that was my instant thought. Why would a brotha be so enraged at his sista, even though I'm pretty sure they had different incubators and sperm donors?

Don't get me wrong - my brother tried to set me on fire once after a disagreement, but it was a half-hearted effort and it fizzled out. I ain't trippin'.

N-Kya
    What - "sky commas" weren't good enough for this hoe? Oh, well. A breeder sow and its hellspawn deleted. As Martha Stewart would say, "It's a good thing."
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    What - "sky commas" weren't good enough for this hoe? Oh, well. A breeder sow and its hellspawn deleted. As Martha Stewart would say, "It's a good thing."
    N-Kya be all hyphenated an sheeit.....

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Muh Social Justice.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	325.1 KB 
ID:	21501

9. Likes IseDaDiva, Whitey Ford liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    N-Kya be all hyphenated an sheeit.....

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Muh Social Justice.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	325.1 KB 
ID:	21501
    Reminds of a joke. A High School teacher mispronounces a sheboon's name. The teacher says La-a? The sheboon replies "No, my name beez Ladasha, the dash don't beez silent and SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIT!!"

11. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums, Whitey Ford liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think you guys are right - the aborted niglet was brudda's! The libtard, biased, controlled, anti-white media engage in hateful, fake news stereotyping about White Southerners and incest, but in REALITY it's NIGGERS who are a subhuman race of sister-fuckers. Creepy nigger pervert thought it could destroy the evidence.

13. Likes Ray Cizzums, Whitey Ford liked this post