Close

Likes Likes:  23
    Senior Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Haitian sheboon to become president of Harvard

That $59 billion endowment can buy a lot of fried chicken, malt likka, and crack!
    https://www.theroot.com/harvard-appo...ent-1849900258

2. Likes Whitey Ford, Ray Cizzums, CoonsЯus liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Could not help but leave a post on the niggered 'The Root' website where the above story is found.... I don't suspect this will be up long...

Our educational
    preeminence began to decline with the Brown vs BOE... Number one in the world then to 27th now. There is but one explanation: the presence of blacks in the classroom creating chaos. From 1970 or so to 1982 school staffing DOUBLED in a vain attempt to bring you people up to speed. The reality is that ten times the staffing would not be enough. Your smaller brain case, greatly reduced prefrontal cortex and fewer neural folds are your undoing - and ours. You are the archetypical form of our species... The least advanced. It’s not just schools that are in chaos... Everywhere you go.... EVERYWHERE... Three things happen, crime skyrockets, schools turn into daycare facilities with the primary mission being the prevention of violence and vandalism, and lastly, real estate underperforms when compared to similar, White areas... When Beethoven was penning his symphonies and Leibniz was discovering Calculus, your forebears were knocking on trees with sticks... When not knocking on one another. And no.. It’s not the tropics that prevented you from advancing. In MesoAmerica there were great cultures exploring the sciences and mathematics. Climatic conditions there mirror those in Africa. Simply, you fail because of YOU.
    At the core of Liberalism is the spoiled child - miserable as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of spoiled brats. - PJ O'Rourke

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kagman View Post
    Could not help but leave a post on the niggered 'The Root' website where the above story is found.... I don't suspect this will be up long...

Our educational
    preeminence began to decline with the Brown vs BOE... Number one in the world then to 27th now. There is but one explanation: the presence of blacks in the classroom creating chaos. From 1970 or so to 1982 school staffing DOUBLED in a vain attempt to bring you people up to speed. The reality is that ten times the staffing would not be enough. Your smaller brain case, greatly reduced prefrontal cortex and fewer neural folds are your undoing - and ours. You are the archetypical form of our species... The least advanced. It’s not just schools that are in chaos... Everywhere you go.... EVERYWHERE... Three things happen, crime skyrockets, schools turn into daycare facilities with the primary mission being the prevention of violence and vandalism, and lastly, real estate underperforms when compared to similar, White areas... When Beethoven was penning his symphonies and Leibniz was discovering Calculus, your forebears were knocking on trees with sticks... When not knocking on one another. And no.. It’s not the tropics that prevented you from advancing. In MesoAmerica there were great cultures exploring the sciences and mathematics. Climatic conditions there mirror those in Africa. Simply, you fail because of YOU.
    It’s an excellent response but yea, it isn’t on there. Not even in the pending comments.

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Claudine is a remarkable leader who is profoundly devoted to sustaining and enhancing Harvard’s academic excellence" Penny Pritzker, secretary of the U.S. Commerce Department under President Barack Obama and chair of the search committee, said in a written statement.
    That Pritzker bitch is part of that whole Pritzker clan who turned the entire state of Illinois (especially Chimpcago) into a nigger infested and crime ridden garbage dump. Old money liberal Illinois families are total nigger enabling liberal garbage.

In 20 years, maybe 10, an American 'Ivy League' college degree won't be worth anything anymore. Blame the apefirmate action monkeys and the liberals that empower them.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

6. Likes LeQuint Dickey Mining Co. liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    That Pritzker bitch is part of that whole Pritzker clan who turned the entire state of Illinois (especially Chimpcago) into a nigger infested and crime ridden garbage dump. Old money liberal Illinois families are total nigger enabling liberal garbage.

In 20 years, maybe 10, an American 'Ivy League' college degree won't be worth anything anymore. Blame the apefirmate action monkeys and the liberals that empower them.
    While I know that there truly are smart people from these elite schools, especially the Ivy League, most, IMO, are just country clubs to make connections for future business dealings. In short, I really have lost confidence in most, 8f not all, of them.

This list includes Stanford, Berkeley, UCLA, and similar schools, public and private, that deny the truth that niggers really are, simians.

If one denies the facts, the truth that if you take the negroid species as a whole, they are a failed, immoral, inferior species, that it really is a travesty to say we are all alike.

Dogs and coyotes can mate, and they are different species. This proves we are apart from them.

Dolphins and sharks have similar morphologies, yet, they're not the same. Humans and niggers have similar morphologies, yet, you can't say we are the same.

Keep denying this truth, then, prepare for another dark ages. My great joy is I won't be around to see the West's fall. Now I hope it won't happen, but it would take a Herculean effort, which begins by saying, the differences between species are so great that we must really just focus on ourselves. There must be a re-examination of current moral thinking, as in: why must we help those who do nothing to help themselves, who preach our destruction, who promote a violent and primitive culture? Truly, can we really say, the greatness of Rome can be rivalled by Timbuktu?

For all the supposed wisdom of Harvard people, all is negated by appointing this token negress. Haitian immigrant my ass.

BTW, this sow already calls for society's responsibility to bring up others from their ranks. Why are we responsible for them, why do we need to advance them, if they, on an objective scale, are truly inferior? I predict there'll be a corruption scandal by this Haitian.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    ...In 20 years, maybe 10, an American 'Ivy League' college degree won't be worth anything anymore. Blame the apefirmate action monkeys and the liberals that empower them.

This is no joke. What happened to Public secondary education is happening now in our elite schools. All that White intellectual horsepower throttled because professors dare not let niggers fail. They simplify lessons. Think of the ramifications thru the economy.

A quick story.. I had the opportunity to check a student's Gen Chemistry 2 notes from one of the SUNY university centers a few years back. Rates of chemical reactions (Kinetics) is always a biggie in this course and one of the things that makes it so tough is that the rate is not linear. Simply, how fast the reaction takes place changes from initiation of the reaction to equilibrium ('end' of the reaction). Calculus is used to describe that change. Not in this course. This course took the less rigorous 'high school' method of handling the concept - using Algebra. Lets just say I know this student well and she got an A- in the course, so it's unlikely this student did not just zone out and ignore it.
    This was the most niggerized school of the four university centers and the effect was telling. In the 80's, I took this course in one of the less demanding SUNY 'Colleges' and they used Calculus in their treatment of Kinetics there. How the hell do you explain that?? One word: Niggers. They destroy everything they touch.

To be sure, Kinetics using Calculus has to be taught in any baccalaureate Chemistry curriculum and I'm sure it was in later courses. The question you have to ask is what was short-changed in that course to compensate for what should have been taught earlier. Fucked up...

Like the rest of the nation, Education will reach a tipping point - a place from which there will be no return... We are reaching that point quickly
    Last edited by Kagman; 12-16-2022 at 07:45 AM.
    At the core of Liberalism is the spoiled child - miserable as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of spoiled brats. - PJ O'Rourke

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    While I know that there truly are smart people from these elite schools, especially the Ivy League, most, IMO, are just country clubs to make connections for future business dealings. In short, I really have lost confidence in most, 8f not all, of them.
    That's what a conservative commentator (that I don't always agree with) named Ben Shapiro said. He said the Ivy League doesn't necessarily give you a better education, wealthy and influential parents send their kids there for the "social capital" i.e. to meet the children of the other wealthy and influential families. This is why Chelsea Clinton ended up married to that failed hedge funder Marc Mezvinsky, they met in college.

This is no joke. What happened to Public secondary education is happening now in our elite schools. All that White intellectual horsepower throttled because professors dare not let niggers fail. They simplify lessons. Think of the ramifications thru the economy.
    Back in high school, I was an Honor Roll student. I used to help the English teacher Mr. Newton grade papers sometimes. One of the papers that was turned in was written by the nigger feetsball superstar of the high school team. It was an epic pile of shit, just an endless stream of indecipherable, incoherent bix nood nigger crap, I was amazed that someone could be that dumb and still get into High School. I gave it a D thinking it deserved an F. And the nigger got all mad, whutchu gibs muh a D fo' muddafuggah bix nood wubba jubba. And Mr. Newton looked at the paper and said "Yeah, that should be an F."

But the nigger dared not chimp. The head of security on that campus was a grizzled ex Marine vet who ran a very, very tight ship. Screwing around on his watch was a very bad idea.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

10. Likes Ray Cizzums, Ignatow liked this post
    Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    It was an epic pile of shit, just an endless stream of indecipherable, incoherent bix nood nigger crap,.
    I'm putting that one away for later use...I'll be sure to cite you when I do... Too funny!

The sad thing: Liberals have given such nigger mumblings a name -'ebonics'. The normalization of sloth and "...incoherent bix nood nigger crap" (Credit: Whitey Ford lol). This nigger-babble is now celebrated...

Yet one more step towards the fall

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2020-476-rome-history-doesnt-repeat-but-it-rhymes.jpg 
Views:	167 
Size:	136.2 KB 
ID:	21499
    Last edited by Kagman; 12-16-2022 at 12:57 PM.

12. Likes Ray Cizzums, Whitey Ford liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Our educational
    I'd say you got to the "Root" of the problem.

14. Likes Whitey Ford, Ignatow liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

A quick story.. I had the opportunity to check a student's Gen Chemistry 2 notes from one of the SUNY university centers a few years back. Rates of chemical reactions (Kinetics) is always a biggie in this course and one of the things that makes it so tough is that the rate is not linear. Simply, how fast the reaction takes place changes from initiation of the reaction to equilibrium ('end' of the reaction). Calculus is used to describe that change. Not in this course. This course took the less rigorous 'high school' method of handling the concept - using Algebra. Lets just say I know this student well and she got an A- in the course, so it's unlikely this student did not just zone out and ignore it.
    [SIZE=3]This was the most niggerized school of the four university centers and the effect was telling. In the 80's, I took this course in one of the less demanding SUNY 'Colleges' and they used Calculus in their treatment of Kinetics there. How the hell do you explain that?? One word: Niggers. They destroy everything they touch.
    It's far more likely that niggers will be named Algebra and Calculus, than any of them passing the course....

Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    It's far more likely that niggers will be named Algebra and Calculus, than any of them passing the course....
    I taught in a niggered school in Upstate... Central New York... I'm sure you have heard of the cesspool city .... A nigger never got higher than a 'C' with me failing more than half over the three years I taught there.... That, however, means nothing. Almost all were 'Socially Promoted'... When principals do that shit... it destroys discipline and fucks the teachers receiving these apes because they are in no way ready to begin a more advanced math class

Math is not like, say, History.. you can fail American history and go right into European history none the worse. Math is pyramidal... being able to learn new stuff is dependent on a sound understanding of the stuff that came before... And most of these apes did not only not know how to long divide, they did not understand the concept... They could not figure out how to even enter the numbers on a calculator... The whole premise was foreign to them.

And they went to graduation like that!!!
    Last edited by Kagman; 12-16-2022 at 10:50 PM.

17. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

This was the most niggerized school of the four university centers and the effect was telling. In the 80's, I took this course in one of the less demanding SUNY 'Colleges' and they used Calculus in their treatment of Kinetics there. How the hell do you explain that?? One word: Niggers. They destroy everything they touch.

To be sure, Kinetics using Calculus has to be taught in any baccalaureate Chemistry curriculum and I'm sure it was in later courses. The question you have to ask is what was short-changed in that course to compensate for what should have been taught earlier. Fucked up...

Like the rest of the nation, Education will reach a tipping point - a place from which there will be no return... We are reaching that point quickly
    I know that some countries introduce calculus prior to college. I myself took all nerdy classes as I could to prepare me for engineering school. Watering down math for niggers - we will have catastrophic failures. Planes, structures, water systems, etc. What was that city in Michigan that the nigger public works people couldn't fix? That's our future, if niggers are given priority for advancement. It's a joke, and I pray I don't fly in a plane which was designed by a chief engineer that's a nigger.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    I know that some countries introduce calculus prior to college. I myself took all nerdy classes as I could to prepare me for engineering school. Watering down math for niggers - we will have catastrophic failures. Planes, structures, water systems, etc. What was that city in Michigan that the nigger public works people couldn't fix? That's our future, if niggers are given priority for advancement. It's a joke, and I pray I don't fly in a plane which was designed by a chief engineer that's a nigger.
    I find the only people truly willing to discuss the nigger curse who have degrees more often than not have quantitatively based degrees - and a goodly number of Quant-based professional degrees too. We think logically. No logical thinker could deny the curse that niggers represent. The numbers are too compelling

Engineering is a higher order degree, dude.... Respect....

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Meanwhile in Coonnhiti....

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...e-enemies.html

EXCLUSIVE: Inside the REAL gangsters' paradise: Haiti is 'most lawless place on Earth' where criminals rule by rape and crime boss is nicknamed 'Barbecue' because he likes setting fire to his enemies
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !