Close

Likes Likes:  4

Thread: hello everyone

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like

hello everyone

Recently I was let go after several years from an emergency after hours call taker job in one of the worlds most multicultural cities. There are many issues and specific calls that weigh heavy on my soul and keep me up at night, I don't really want to share hopelessness and I have no hatred in my heart but there are some things that people do to other people and they are just so miserable and heartbreaking you can't help but wonder if it's too late for good people.

2. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    well niggers are bad. Stay away from them. If this is the root cause of your problems, they we understand deeply here. Do not despair though ! There are lots of jobs available right now, far better ones than the one you had. Losing a job is can be brutal but don't let it eat you up ! You are far better than those worthless cunts I'm sure. Keep busy and stay strong our new friend !
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

4. Likes Ignatow , Tar Remover liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome here eh237!

I also don't want to have hate in my heart, but I have to let it out. I'm tired of niggers, border niggers, and all of their kind.

Don't despair. I've been there too. A little therapy, and good friends, help.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

6. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    WELCOME, 237! And it's OK to say...... NIGGER here!

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers are chimps. My advice from my own experience is to avoid sharing this opinion around enablers or chimps. The cucks and towelhead lovers will never listen. Some things have to be destroyed to be rebuilt. So look at the positives.