Close

Likes Likes:  10
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like

We wuz jews n sheit

This past weekend I had the misfortune of having to be around a nigger. I’m the type of person that just does their best to get along and avoid confrontation as it very rarely ends positively,especially with a nigger. Everyone was talking about whatever and this upitty nigger starts randomly going off about how the Jews we know today aren’t really Jews and that the blacks are the real Jews because they don’t have their own history because apparently all of nigger history has been erased by the evil white man or something. I didn’t start arguing with the nigger but I started asking it questions about the beliefs it held. Before too long it was obvious it had a very surface level understanding of world history especially the histories of Jewish people. He was visibly frustrated and I just went on my way. How can they get away with believing such nonsense!?

2. Likes Kagman, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Awake View Post
    This past weekend I had the misfortune of having to be around a nigger. I’m the type of person that just does their best to get along and avoid confrontation as it very rarely ends positively,especially with a nigger. Everyone was talking about whatever and this upitty nigger starts randomly going off about how the Jews we know today aren’t really Jews and that the blacks are the real Jews because they don’t have their own history because apparently all of nigger history has been erased by the evil white man or something. I didn’t start arguing with the nigger but I started asking it questions about the beliefs it held. Before too long it was obvious it had a very surface level understanding of world history especially the histories of Jewish people. He was visibly frustrated and I just went on my way. How can they get away with believing such nonsense!?
    Dey beez "schwartzehs that eat MATZOH!!" No, I'm only kidding, Jews have HIGH I.Q.s are professionals and have contributed to society. UNLIKE niggers!!

4. Likes Kagman, Tar Remover liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    After posting this I remembered that I had the misfortune of hearing similar nonsense from niggers years ago. It’s a wide spread idea among the nigger ranks that they were Jews and Egyptians and God knows who else.

6. Likes Kagman, Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Believing in Wakanda makes more sense than these foul, shit-stained beasts being related to anything other than bonobos.... They're chimps - inferior beings. When Beethoven was penning his symphonies and Leibniz was discovering Calculus, monkeys were being monkeys.... beating on trees with sticks - - that's when they're not beating on each other...
    Last edited by Kagman; 12-16-2022 at 04:05 AM.
    At the core of Liberalism is the spoiled child - miserable as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of spoiled brats. - PJ O'Rourke

8. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kagman View Post
    Believing in Wakanda makes more sense than these foul, shit-stained beasts being related to anything other than bonobos.... They're chimps - inferior beings. When Beethoven was penning his symphonies and Lineus was discovering Calculus, monkeys were being monkeys.... beating on trees with sticks - - that's when they're not beating on each other...
    Or RUNNING from lions!!

10. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Banned
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    This is a longstanding completely false offshoot of the "we wuz kangs" horsesht nonsense.
    I think recently that one nigger tree hockey player what was his name posted a link to some "anti-semitic" video, and then apoligized like a total cowering bitch, what was it's name, IDK, anyways if you wanted to hear the "logic" behind it, could watch that video... but I'd rather watch paint dry...

anyways the nigger you were coontacting no doubt watched it...

Kyree Irving I think that was the nigger's name

Since Jews are always trying to use niggers to steal my history, I really don't give a shit about their stupid history... what you attached like a parasite to every white civilization... is that about right? Oh and then they all kicked you out for being parasites.

12. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers will ALWAYS claim to be something they aren't to avoid being niggers. Niggers hate their identity so much they will happily steal anyone else's. Vikings, 'Jipshunz, Celts, Russians, Germans..... It doesn't matter to them. They hate being niggers.

14. Likes CoonsЯus liked this post