Close

Likes Likes:  20
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Rayciss! Niggerstar Azealia Banks will never go back to Australia after being pelted in the face

Top rapper vows never to return to Australia and cancels gig hours before she was due on stage: 'The most racist, demoralising experience of my LIFE - this place makes me miserable'

Fat niggerbitch hates America. And white people, too.
    Fiery American rapper Azealia Banks has vowed never to return to Australia and cancelled a show after claiming a previous show in Brisbane the 'most racist, demoralising experience' of her life.

The outspoken New Yorker, best known for her song 212, refused to play in Brisbane on Tuesday, taking to Instagram to announce her performance would be cancelled.

'I’m so sorry you guys – actually I’m not sorry – but listen: last time I was in Brisbane and y’all threw s*** on the stage and damn near almost f***ing hit me in the face with a f***ing bottle of soda or whatever that s*** was,' Banks said.

'That was the most racist, most demoralising experience of my f***ing life and right now I’m on a really good track.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...Australia.html
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes Tar Remover, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    After this run this will be my very last time touring Australia,' she said.
    I'm sure the population of that country is weeping over the loss of a foul-mouthed, talentless nigger slut.

In 2011, American rapper Tyler The Creator lashed out at Brisbane, describing it as a 'city of racists.'...Then he followed up his concerns with the comment: 'I'm in Brisbane Right Now…They hate N****s Out here.'
    Tyler? Can you name one country that does NOT hate niggers? If you can, then go there!
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    It should go perfom in the african muthaland…
    Permanently!

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Retarded niggeress says "most racist, demoralising experience' of her life.

Meanwhile the same black bitch says something racist about hating "fat white Americans". What an absolute fucking idiot! I guess stupidity comes naturally when you're a nigger doesn't it?

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Damn Aussies..... Why can't WE get a break too...... Congrats, brothers down under!

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    A nice drench, with a 5 gallon douche-bucket. Then see what she really looks like,
    with her white girl wig floating away, along with a quart of Bondo. She has a bad rep
    around NYC, much like "Foxy Brown" - and wait staff in diners and restaurants threaten
    to quit en masse, before they'd serve her.

8. Likes Tar Remover liked this post