Close

Likes Likes:  4
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Texas execution date set for unhinged psycho nigger who heard voices and killed his burner and sproglet in 2005

Execution date set for ‘one of most mentally ill prisoners in Texas history’

Officials have set an execution date in early 2023 for a man on death row described by critics as “one of the most mentally ill prisoners in Texas history,” the final step in a conviction process with documented instances of racism.
    In 2005, at age 21, Andre Thomas, a Black man, was sentenced to death for the murder of his estranged wife, Laura Boren, a white woman, their son Andrew, as well as Ms Boren’s daughter Leyha.

According to his attorneys, Thomas who began hearing voices in his head at age 9, committed the murders in the midst of documented psychosis, believing his family members represented Jezebel, the anti-Christ, and an evil spirit, before attempting stabbing himself in the heart. He didn’t die, and later turned himself in.

“Andre Thomas is one of the most mentally ill prisoners in Texas history,” Maurie Levin, Thomas’s attorney, said in a statement. “His profound illness led him to remove both of his eyes and has rendered him incompetent for execution. For the past 13 years Mr. Thomas has resided at the Wayne Scott Unit, where the most mentally ill Texas prisoners are housed. There he is given multiple powerful anti-psychotic drugs, which manage only to mitigate his auditory and visual hallucinations.”

Because the case involved a murder committed by a Black man against his white ex-wife, jurors were asked on their screening questionnaires about their views on interracial relationships.

Three jurors, all of whom served on the all-white jury that sentenced Thomas to death, evinced explicit disapproval of interracial relationships.

“I don’t believe God intended for this,” one wrote, while another said they believed ‘we should stay with our Blood Line.’”

At trial, prosecutors played explicitly to racist fears, with attorneys asking if the jury was comfortable to “take that risk” and allow Thomas to survive, meaning he could someday “ask your daughter or your granddaughter out.”

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime...pphireappshare
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    the final step in a conviction process with documented instances of racism.
    Po' nigger was having a mental health crisis. Maybe he murdered his burner, but he's only being executed because of dat raycisms. The raycisms are DOCUMENTED!!
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

4. Likes Whitey Ford liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    I fucking hate liberals. The all white jury who thought beastiality was disgusting is more disturbing to the lib filth than the fact this murderous groid murdered its “fambly”. They’re all mentally ill liberals! I hope you all move one in with you!

6. Likes IseDaDiva, Whitey Ford liked this post