I had the day off today,waiting for material.Just had to go do an estimate at 7;45 am in Cocoa,Fl.Was heading home by 8:30 AM. I didn’t wanna show up home before my wife was gone at 10am,so, I took US-1,stopping at HD to return some material.I leave HD,it’s only 9;15.So I figured I’d go to Aladdin’s Sunoco.$269 gal reg.Lowest in town!
I am pumping gas at pump 1.A snakeheaded nigger in a gray Elantra nigger pulls in the opposite way at pump 3,when it musta noticed the tank on it’s ride was on the opposite side.So it tries backing up,to manuever it’s way over when simultaneously , a blonde girl in a red jeep pulls right into pump 2.( Aladdin only has four pumps)
The nigger starts loudly shit talking to the white girl,saying “you seen what I was doing, move yo shit before I bitch slap yo ass”! The girl and her boyfriend ,who was sitting in the passenger side just ignored the nigger like it wasn’t even there. But the snake headed nigger started walking over to where the girl was pumping gas and talking more shit!
Nigger was just an average snake headed ghetto looking nigger.Slender build maybe 5’ 10”.But enough to do damage.The girls boyfriend gets out of the passenger side and commands the nigger to “back off”. The boyfriend was around the same height as the nigger.But,with a medium muscular build.From experience,I knew he was a fighter.
The nigger looked like it wasn’t going to do much at this point. it was just talking a bunch of shit, calling the girl all kinds of names,pissing her boyfriend off to where he got out of the jeep after giving the nigger several warnings.
I’m done getting gas.So I just back up in front of the store to get a drink and see what happens from inside, I don’t want to be close in case it ends in gunshots!
The boyfriend grabs the nigger’s right arm from behind as it appeared to be getting back in it’s car. The rest happens so fast. The boyfriend hit the nigger very hard in the back of it’s elbow,then he hit it in the midsection and started kneeing and punching it in the face while the nigger went down. The girl just finished pumping her gas as the boyfriend got back in the jeep.They backed out and drove off like nothing happened.
Nigger crawled into it’s Elantra and sat there doubled up..No one said or did anything.They just moved around the fucking nigger who was still in it’s car with the driver’s side open blocking the front of pump 2.
I can tell you the nigger needed medical attention after that pummeling.I really don’t know if the girls boyfriend is going to be arrested later. Or even if the cops will ever be called. But I know I went home smiling and laughing!