Close

Likes Likes:  71
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Snakehead down!Snakehead down!

I had the day off today,waiting for material.Just had to go do an estimate at 7;45 am in Cocoa,Fl.Was heading home by 8:30 AM. I didn’t wanna show up home before my wife was gone at 10am,so, I took US-1,stopping at HD to return some material.I leave HD,it’s only 9;15.So I figured I’d go to Aladdin’s Sunoco.$269 gal reg.Lowest in town!
    I am pumping gas at pump 1.A snakeheaded nigger in a gray Elantra nigger pulls in the opposite way at pump 3,when it musta noticed the tank on it’s ride was on the opposite side.So it tries backing up,to manuever it’s way over when simultaneously , a blonde girl in a red jeep pulls right into pump 2.( Aladdin only has four pumps)
    The nigger starts loudly shit talking to the white girl,saying “you seen what I was doing, move yo shit before I bitch slap yo ass”! The girl and her boyfriend ,who was sitting in the passenger side just ignored the nigger like it wasn’t even there. But the snake headed nigger started walking over to where the girl was pumping gas and talking more shit!
    Nigger was just an average snake headed ghetto looking nigger.Slender build maybe 5’ 10”.But enough to do damage.The girls boyfriend gets out of the passenger side and commands the nigger to “back off”. The boyfriend was around the same height as the nigger.But,with a medium muscular build.From experience,I knew he was a fighter.
    The nigger looked like it wasn’t going to do much at this point. it was just talking a bunch of shit, calling the girl all kinds of names,pissing her boyfriend off to where he got out of the jeep after giving the nigger several warnings.
    I’m done getting gas.So I just back up in front of the store to get a drink and see what happens from inside, I don’t want to be close in case it ends in gunshots!
    The boyfriend grabs the nigger’s right arm from behind as it appeared to be getting back in it’s car. The rest happens so fast. The boyfriend hit the nigger very hard in the back of it’s elbow,then he hit it in the midsection and started kneeing and punching it in the face while the nigger went down. The girl just finished pumping her gas as the boyfriend got back in the jeep.They backed out and drove off like nothing happened.
    Nigger crawled into it’s Elantra and sat there doubled up..No one said or did anything.They just moved around the fucking nigger who was still in it’s car with the driver’s side open blocking the front of pump 2.
    I can tell you the nigger needed medical attention after that pummeling.I really don’t know if the girls boyfriend is going to be arrested later. Or even if the cops will ever be called. But I know I went home smiling and laughing!

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Most gas stations have video these days. Once recovered by police investigators, aggravated assault, battery, hurting a gud boi, etc etc. If nigger complains even without video evidence, and the cops interrogate the boyfriend, they may get him to talk and admit he beat the nigger.

The State's argument is simply, words were exchanged, but you didn't have to start the violence. You were not in immediate thereat of bodily harm. And fucking liberal DAs will pile it on.

Worst case, a felony assault record, maybe some time in jail. Best case, he'll have to fork out at least some money for bail, and $10,000 to retain a lawyer. With cameras and videos these days, you just can't win, coupled with nigger coddling.

I don't mean to be a party pooper. But as I've always said, nothing ever goes well with any encounter with a nigger - even if you are right. An extreme example are the McMichaels. For the life of a useless jogger-nigger criminal, they have to suffer.

You are worth infinitely more than any nigger.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    The nigger probably doesn't want cops involved since no doubt it has a warrant or two out. That's pretty much a given with snakeheads.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Great story... One to remember.
    At the core of Liberalism is the spoiled child - miserable as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of spoiled brats. - PJ O'Rourke

5. Likes Tar Remover, Jim Crow, Chimp Detester liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    The nigger probably doesn't want cops involved since no doubt it has a warrant or two out. That's pretty much a given with snakeheads.
    They're not the smartest monkeys around. If anyone told it it can get reparations and sheeeeit it may just call the cops. Then off to NU!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    I had the day off today,waiting for material.Just had to go do an estimate at 7;45 am in Cocoa,Fl.Was heading home by 8:30 AM. I didn’t wanna show up home before my wife was gone at 10am,so, I took US-1,stopping at HD to return some material.I leave HD,it’s only 9;15.So I figured I’d go to Aladdin’s Sunoco.$269 gal reg.Lowest in town!
    I am pumping gas at pump 1.A snakeheaded nigger in a gray Elantra nigger pulls in the opposite way at pump 3,when it musta noticed the tank on it’s ride was on the opposite side.So it tries backing up,to manuever it’s way over when simultaneously , a blonde girl in a red jeep pulls right into pump 2.( Aladdin only has four pumps)
    The nigger starts loudly shit talking to the white girl,saying “you seen what I was doing, move yo shit before I bitch slap yo ass”! The girl and her boyfriend ,who was sitting in the passenger side just ignored the nigger like it wasn’t even there. But the snake headed nigger started walking over to where the girl was pumping gas and talking more shit!
    Nigger was just an average snake headed ghetto looking nigger.Slender build maybe 5’ 10”.But enough to do damage.The girls boyfriend gets out of the passenger side and commands the nigger to “back off”. The boyfriend was around the same height as the nigger.But,with a medium muscular build.From experience,I knew he was a fighter.
    The nigger looked like it wasn’t going to do much at this point. it was just talking a bunch of shit, calling the girl all kinds of names,pissing her boyfriend off to where he got out of the jeep after giving the nigger several warnings.
    I’m done getting gas.So I just back up in front of the store to get a drink and see what happens from inside, I don’t want to be close in case it ends in gunshots!
    The boyfriend grabs the nigger’s right arm from behind as it appeared to be getting back in it’s car. The rest happens so fast. The boyfriend hit the nigger very hard in the back of it’s elbow,then he hit it in the midsection and started kneeing and punching it in the face while the nigger went down. The girl just finished pumping her gas as the boyfriend got back in the jeep.They backed out and drove off like nothing happened.
    Nigger crawled into it’s Elantra and sat there doubled up..No one said or did anything.They just moved around the fucking nigger who was still in it’s car with the driver’s side open blocking the front of pump 2.
    I can tell you the nigger needed medical attention after that pummeling.I really don’t know if the girls boyfriend is going to be arrested later. Or even if the cops will ever be called. But I know I went home smiling and laughing!
    I WOULD have, too!!

8. Likes Tar Remover, Chimp Detester liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanx Jim! I LOVE these "feel good" stories! An ape getting a beat down ALWAYS makes my day!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tar Remover View Post
    Thanx Jim! I LOVE these "feel good" stories! An ape getting a beat down ALWAYS makes my day!
    I think about the girl and her boyfriend.I’m hoping they did not incur any problems.The nigger got what it deserved.But the fucked up liberal lawmakers don’t see it as it is.It’s not worth being arrested over a worthless nigg. Although, I saw no cops. it looks like no one really cared. And they shouldn’t. It’s just a nigger!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    Most gas stations have video these days. Once recovered by police investigators, aggravated assault, battery, hurting a gud boi, etc etc. If nigger complains even without video evidence, and the cops interrogate the boyfriend, they may get him to talk and admit he beat the nigger.

The State's argument is simply, words were exchanged, but you didn't have to start the violence. You were not in immediate thereat of bodily harm. And fucking liberal DAs will pile it on.

Worst case, a felony assault record, maybe some time in jail. Best case, he'll have to fork out at least some money for bail, and $10,000 to retain a lawyer. With cameras and videos these days, you just can't win, coupled with nigger coddling.

I don't mean to be a party pooper. But as I've always said, nothing ever goes well with any encounter with a nigger - even if you are right. An extreme example are the McMichaels. For the life of a useless jogger-nigger criminal, they have to suffer.

To me,a cockroach is worth more than a nigger!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    They're not the smartest monkeys around. If anyone told it it can get reparations and sheeeeit it may just call the cops. Then off to NU!
    You're right. I've heard of niggers doing things way dumber than that, i.e. turning themselves in when there was a reward being issued for information leading to their arrest.

I guess it's hard for me to grasp that this kind of stupidity exists.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Agreed! I used to have a tarantula and I couldn't wait throw cockroaches into the pen and watch her shred the cockroach. So cockroaches DO have a use. It's too bad you can't throw a nigger in there......

Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Or because of all the dope in its hooptie which is usually a sure bet.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post
    Or because of all the dope in its hooptie which is usually a sure bet.
    Hey, stranger! How the hell are you?

16. Likes Chimp Detester, Tar Remover liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Sheeeeeit. Put me on that jury. "Not Guilty"

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I was back at that Aladdin gas station the other day. I am a little friendly with the cashier. So I asked if the cops ever showed up. reply was “no“. The discussion ended there. so I’m assuming nigg took his whoopin and went to it’s crib.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I was back at that Aladdin gas station the other day. I am a little friendly with the cashier. So I asked if the cops ever showed up. reply was “no“. The discussion ended there. so I’m assuming nigg took his whoopin and went to it’s crib.
    Good news indeed!

Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hey, stranger! How the hell are you?
    Heya kiddo! Good to see you were the first to quote me after my hiatus* Here's wishing the best for you and yours!

* Just Supreme knee grow fatigue and a new phone giving fits. Cheers..

Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    The nigger got what it deserved.But the fucked up liberal lawmakers don’t see it as it is.It’s not worth being arrested over a worthless nigg. Although, I saw no cops. it looks like no one really cared. And they shouldn’t. It’s just a nigger!
    Unfortunately this is the ONLY way niggers get real justice for their feral behavior. I hope it starts happening more often.
    Florida has more good sense about these types of situations than most states.

Now the nogs want "Apefrican Shitstory" to be advanced studies, the governor is calling bullshit on THAT !

22. Likes Tar Remover, Jim Crow liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidAllenNiggertoe View Post
    Unfortunately this is the ONLY way niggers get real justice for their feral behavior. I hope it starts happening more often.
    Florida has more good sense about these types of situations than most states.

Now the nogs want "Apefrican Shitstory" to be advanced studies, the governor is calling bullshit on THAT !
    DeSantis doesn't seem to put up with much Nigger shenanigans. It's all bullshit fake history anyway. The only true historical account of Niggers is they've been a nuisance ever since they were imported to (fill the blank).

24. Likes Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Tru Dat!! Dey beex a higher life form n' SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIT!!