Close

Likes Likes:  15
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

33 year old Therran found naked in backseat of his niggermobile with a 13 year old girl

Hanahan man caught in back seat of vehicle with 13-year-old girl: Report

A 33-year-old man is facing charges after police found him unclothed with a young girl in the back of a vehicle Friday morning, according to an incident report from the North Charleston Police Department.

Officers responded to Inn Town Suites on North Arco Lane shortly before 8 a.m. for calls of a suspicious vehicle in the parking lot of the hotel, according to the report. Police approached an SUV parked near a dumpster and observed a man, later identified as Therran Rasheed Smalls of Hanahan, and a juvenile girl under a blanket.
    https://wpde.com/news/local/hanahan-...carolina-wciv#
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes IseDaDiva, GDRHammer, Coon Town liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    What's disturbing about it all is that the minor this curious george was with were in a "relationship" for months. Let's hope she was not white because if so then even the youth are going to grow up to be coalburners who will no doubt end up being dead by the time they reach their 20's or maybe even younger.

4. Likes IseDaDiva, Whitey Ford liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    Hanahan man caught in back seat of vehicle with 13-year-old girl: Report

https://wpde.com/news/local/hanahan-...carolina-wciv#
    This cartoon is AWESOME!! WE should be teaching this to "scoo keyids" rather than crt!!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have a feeling (I hope!) the "minor" is probably a little nigger slut. Dey mammies tell them to shit out a sprog as soon as possible and start getting extra welfare and food skamps for the fambly - which usually consists of Grammy, Mammy, and sprogs - before the bucks around their hood go to NU or get shot by another nigger.

Someone who lived in South Carolina told me this when I asked her why all the sowletts start breeding at such young ages.

And I'm glad "Little Marian" is growing up with her head on straight.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I almost choked on my coffee because I was laughing so hard! You sir should be nominated for 'Post of the Week'!!!
    "Niggers can fuck up gravity..."

8. Likes Whitey Ford, Coon Town, IseDaDiva liked this post