Close

Likes Likes:  4
Reply to Thread
    Traitor Joe
    Chimpout Guest

Traitor Joe made the US surrender to terrorism

This was no prisoner swap. We traded a trans nigger dyke sheboon bakkaball heboon thing and freed a terrorist and arms dealer. We showed our enemies how weak we are.

2. Likes jenkemfactory, tweakstick liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    ByeDone has been the laughing stock of the world since the lyin libs cheated him in.So, what else is new?

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    You are absolutely right my friend.

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Never heard the freak tranny nigger talk before... just like a buck... YUCK

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    as long as it's not Trader Joes....too much good shit in there for me to give up !
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    I think it's funny how Joey freed a nigger that hates America and everything it stands for, but left a US Marine to rot in the Russian gulags.

It's so funny I'm laughing. "Ha ha ha. Ha. Ha."

Joey is a fucking piece of shit.

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I think it's funny how Joey freed a nigger that hates America and everything it stands for, but left a US Marine to rot in the Russian gulags.

It's so funny I'm laughing. "Ha ha ha. Ha. Ha."

Joey is a fucking piece of shit.
    Joey's a fuckin piece of shit of the first order. He's simply a puppet for the Liberals that pull the strings. Too demented to hold office. The motherfucker is going to ruin this country beyond repair before his term is even up most likely. It pisses me off to no end that these pieces of shit in Government, and that includes a fair share of Republicans, are willing to dump billions of dollars into Ukraine's to protect Ukraine's border while leaving our own wide TF open. Then brings that America hating dyke home and leaves a Marine in Russia to rot. THEN has the balls to push his anti-gun rhetoric a fews days later after swapping that basketball playing piece of shit for an ARMS DEALER WHO HELPED TARGET AMERICAN SOLDIERS!!!! Liberals live in a constant state of having their heads inserted far up their own asses.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Liberals will continue to vote in liberals. The masses are ok with all of this as long as orange man bad gets prosecuted or censored.
    People are shit. The masses are brainwashed. Niggers are just useful idiots.