Close

Likes Likes:  33
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Arrow Nu-male, submissive, jammie-clad driller and his "son".

The quintessential millennial ball-less pansy-assed, douchebag-haired, in-touch-with-his-feminine-side, ivory-tower asswipe puke is so proud of his niglet. Actually, I'm sure it's the spawn of some MIA nigger buck since this neuter doesn't look capable of producing even a golliwog mutant.

Yeah, so I hate them as much as I do niggers.

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/OklUhaUqvOw
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I bet dollars to donuts that pathetic little cucktard has sucked a few muh diks.
    Nigger: "Yo, dawg, lemee up in yo crib." Me: Stares in 12 gauge.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    The quintessential millennial ball-less pansy-assed, douchebag-haired, in-touch-with-his-feminine-side, ivory-tower asswipe puke is so proud of his niglet. Actually, I'm sure it's the spawn of some MIA nigger buck since this neuter doesn't look capable of producing even a golliwog mutant.

I hate nigger lovers,burners and drillers even more than niggers. because they were born white!Niggers had no choice,they were born the beasts they are!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

This cuck looks like your typical libtard dhimmirat voter!!

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    He looks like your average beta male, nigger loving, zero testosterone, pro lgbt fruitcake. I hate niggers but people like this I just have to hate more. They are by far the weakest people in all of existence and just looking at them for a second really pisses me off. How can one live with themselves being such a pathetic loser? Just look at him, he's got all the characteristics of a useless beta male! If I were his dad I would've been disappointed to have raised such a weak excuse of a man. Makes me want to just punch a weak beta bitch like him in the face. I won't say I'm the manliest man to ever live but good god he's fucking pathetic.

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    That's not his sproglet. It's the product of one of the many bucks his 'partner' is gettin' the muh dik on with.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    That's not his sproglet. It's the product of one of the many bucks his 'partner' is gettin' the muh dik on with.
    Good lord - look at those hybrid atrocities! :eek.

Wow, even in 1916 someone saw what was coming.

Cloaca gentium
    - "Giant sewer".
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Wow, even in 1916 someone saw what was coming. [I]
    Yep.
    The passing of the great race; or, The racial basis of European history- Madison Grant

Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I just clicked on the video of the foolish cuck boy bastard and his little future felon zebra. He looks like the pathetic bastard condo maintenance pussy who heard us telling a nigger joke on the job some years back.He cried”rayciss”to the customer telling him to kick us off the job.My customer told him to “fuck off“.
    Later, we found out the pathetic cocksucker had adopted a little sow whom his mudshark wife had conceived with the buck who abandoned her! LOL! What a pathetic fool! Poor excuse for a human should consider suicide!