Close

Likes Likes:  14
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Ugly, unbangable cat lady Prof teaches 'Problem of Whiteness' class @ Chimpcago University

University of Chicago's 'Problem of Whiteness' class sparks controversy

A University of Chicago course focusing on the "problem of Whiteness" sparked outrage on social media after one of the university's students took to Twitter to share his concerns.

"Since I began college a year ago, I’ve documented all the anti-white hatred I’ve seen on campus. Without a doubt, this is the most egregious example," sophomore Daniel Schmidt tweeted on Nov. 1.

The course was set to "[examine] the problem of whiteness through an anthropological lens, drawing from classic and contemporary works of critical race theory," according to the course description.

"Critical race theorists have shown that whiteness has long functioned as an ‘unmarked’ racial category, saturating a default surround against which non-white or ‘not quite’ others appear as aberrant," the description said. "This saturation has had wide-ranging effects, coloring everything from the consolidation of wealth, power and property to the distribution of environmental health hazards…

"Yet in recent years, whiteness has resurfaced as a conspicuous problem within liberal political discourse."

Schmidt, a self-described "right-wing college activist," said issues escalated after instructor Rebecca Journey received pushback from those outraged by the course offering.
    https://www.foxnews.com/media/univer...ks-controversy
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    THAT is one UGLY bitch... And a hater of her own people. There's a special, slow grinding wood chipper with her name on it........

Tonight, when she gets to whatever shit-stained apartment she hides in, she'll never acknowledge that the carpet under her feet, to the roof over her head, to the transportation that brought her there... All invented by the race she so despises... WHITES... Never would she think to ask why niggers in the 1700's had yet to invent the wheel and were living in grass huts while Linnaeus was discovering Calculus and Beethoven was penning his symphonies.
    At the core of Liberalism is the spoiled child - miserable as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of spoiled brats. - PJ O'Rourke

3. Likes IseDaDiva, Whitey Ford liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kagman View Post
    THAT is one UGLY bitch... And a hater of her own people. There's a special, slow grinding wood chipper with her name on it........

Tonight, when she gets to whatever shit-stained apartment she hides in, she'll never acknowledge that the carpet under her feet, to the roof over her head, to the transportation that brought her there... All invented by the race she so despises... WHITES... Never would she think to ask why niggers in the 1700's had yet to invent the wheel and were living in grass huts while Linnaeus was discovering Calculus and Beethoven was penning his symphonies.
    Yeah, this pin-headed scrag will take and use everything invented and given to her by evil, tyrannical YT and then bitch about it for woke points.

I hesitate to say this, but dizzy, know-nothing twats like this really need to be raped by a few feral niggers.

One of the comments was right on target:

So the university would be happy to have a "Problem with Blackness" course would it. I think we all know the answer to that.
    Yeah, just like I could wear tee shirts saying, "White lives matter", "White and Proud/Hetero and Proud" without being stoned to death by an army of Instagram sheeples and nitwits.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

5. Likes Kagman, Whitey Ford liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    If she wants to find out about the problem with blackness, she can show up alone in downtown Chicago at midnight.
    Liberalism makes all white women look like this. It’s weird, they all just end up looking the same, like they will die alone and found a month later half eaten by their cats.

7. Likes Kagman, IseDaDiva, Whitey Ford liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kagman View Post

Shit man… according to niggers, beethoven was a nigger.

9. Likes Kagman, IseDaDiva, Whitey Ford liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    If this species traitor is true to form, it will have Rakeem at home, doing nothing. We just have to wait for the ape's chimpout date.

This is our big problem: whites/humans who believe that niggers are so good, abused, noble, etc. It would be poetic justice if one of her pets savages her ugly ass.

When is this going to end? I'm tired.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

11. Likes IseDaDiva, Whitey Ford liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    If she wants to find out about the problem with blackness, she can show up alone in downtown Chicago at midnight.
    Liberalism makes all white women look like this. It’s weird, they all just end up looking the same, like they will die alone and found a month later half eaten by their cats.
    "Eaten by their niggers" would be better.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

13. Likes Kagman liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Yeah, this pin-headed scrag will take and use everything invented and given to her by evil, tyrannical YT and then bitch about it for woke points.

I hesitate to say this, but dizzy, know-nothing twats like this really need to be raped by a few feral niggers.

One of the comments was right on target:

Yeah, just like I could wear tee shirts saying, "White lives matter", "White and Proud/Hetero and Proud" without being stoned to death by an army of Instagram sheeples and nitwits.
    If it wasn't for double standards the left would have no STANDARDS at all!!

15. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post