Close

Likes Likes:  5
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

AWFUL NEWS... They traded that BakkaBahl throwing nigger filth, Griner, for a true criminal

Now this pathetic, America-despising sow can come back and complain.... Nigger should have been worked till it's last breath in a slave labor camp. Niggers are beasts of burden... It was the perfect location for her. I wonder how many BILLIONS of dollars Biden's handlers also paid to set her nigger-ass free... Disgusting!

https://dailycaller.com/2022/12/08/r...2e8qNVOe6npzFg
    At the core of Liberalism is the spoiled child - miserable as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of spoiled brats. - PJ O'Rourke

2. Likes Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Awful news indeed. I was hoping for the disgusting tranny nigger to die behind bars in Russia.

4. Likes Kagman liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I could care less about the bakkaball sheboon (or tranny), but I am glad that Viktor Bout was released. The guy mostly just sold weapons to nigger warlords in Africa, never bothered the U.S. U.S. DEA agents entrapped him in Thailand. We should just have left the guy alone, IMHO, just a businessman making deals.

6. Likes Kagman liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Did we leave someone behind?

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/f...-gri-rcna60732

Traitor joe forgot about the man who served his country and brought back the America hating niggerfaggot. Imagine chosing a worthless drug addict instead of an innocent serviceman.

8. Likes LeQuint Dickey Mining Co. liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kagman View Post
    Now this pathetic, America-despising sow can come back and complain.... Nigger should have been worked till it's last breath in a slave labor camp. Niggers are beasts of burden... It was the perfect location for her. I wonder how many BILLIONS of dollars Biden's handlers also paid to set her nigger-ass free... Disgusting!

https://dailycaller.com/2022/12/08/r...2e8qNVOe6npzFg
    And they left a U.S. Marine BEHIND!! They should have freed him FIRST!! Not a muncher-cruncher pothead NIGGER sow!!

10. Likes LeQuint Dickey Mining Co. liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    And they left a U.S. Marine BEHIND!! They should have freed him FIRST!! Not a muncher-cruncher pothead NIGGER sow!!

Good point.. That's right... Abandoned - Biden.... fuckwit traitor
    At the core of Liberalism is the spoiled child - miserable as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of spoiled brats. - PJ O'Rourke

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    I just hope ole Victor supplies Africans with about a million AK-47s. I’m sure they would do no harm with them.